Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Yeah it works, but before you just posted the link with empty brackets "[]" Making it invisible. If you just post the link to the picture it'll show the picture directly.
ah, ok. thanks.
: It happens all the time, but you're supposed to be a good player and play along with it or that makes YOU the negative one. Amazing isn't it? I'm very curious to see the kind of replies you'll get even with such a glaring screenshot.
yeah it´s hilarious. i wish i wouldve taken screenshots ingame, but had them all blocked, but judging from the all-chat i saw from the enemy-team, which by the way was very supportive, they kept insulting me in all-chat, trying to get the others to report me and stuff. i dont see any point why i should be playing along with them. i would if id still play rankeds, but in normals...pff.
: Put the link in the thread without the "[]()"
the link should be working.
Rioter Comments
: NEW : Team CRAZY HORSE looking for members
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: doesnt patch/patch stops
the patcher is just sad. my laptop had to start all over again... guess this will take a loooong while. i wonder if its worth it...
: doesnt patch/patch stops
the percentage didnt increase for several minutes. and the kbps is standing at 0 for 10min at least, now. how would i know how many mb are left with that new patcher? since i restarted the patch on my PC it crossed the 35% mark, at least. im going to restart on my laptop as well.
Rioter Comments

obstacle 1

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion