Pxerkza (EUNE)
: im not gonna argue that they weren't busted but ferver gave 10 ad lvl 1 most ad champs could be at 110 ad lvl 1 far unreachable numbers as well for ad champions currently due to these numbers if you remember mages couldn't exist top since they got ran over by literally everything early this is why renekton tryndamere and wukong and nocturn were nerfed from being able to run over mages mid lane the game then was rock paper scissors and your champion always had purpose the tank would be a rock who can win lane but his damage is widely disregarded once items start getting completed the mage would be the mid game damage spike and zone control the adc would be the end game 3 items+ champion that smashes everything with proper support the support is the utility engage/peel/healing w/e you want (no brand/zyras yet) and the fighters/juggernauts etc were the bulky assassins and assassins being the mobile assasins difference being that the fighters could hurt tanks while assassins couldn't and now if you watch llstylish he would go from hitting a poppy for 100 to 1 shotting her or any champion like vayne and kog can sit in place and tank you before they kill you yesterday i was playing vs a kogmaw that was literally running in and tanking everything and still killing 2 people before he dies in 2 seconds like what is that irelia hitting a stun and doing 80% of a tanks health jax being tankier than a sejuani with her passive while he is ulted supports having the damage output of midlaners and tanks? tanks just get %%%%ed by the % dmg and true dmg in the game while having inflated stats for no reason than to not be a burden if you pick them yes it was toxic early levels to face tanks while they were strong but at least they had a place and could serve their function as a tank instead of currently blowing up as fast as an adc
i agree that tanks currently are just bad to play .. it feels in every way weak to play a tank .. even if you are tanky you still explode in frontline .. but i dont think tanks need to be buffed like the op suggests i more believe that most champions need to be nerfed in terms of dmg, cc & mobility .. not long ago i played sion and chogath .. both times i was against a ranged champion who abused me with klepto or grasp (ezrael teemo) dealing mix dmg so i cant realy tank it while also having "good" mobility and it was god-awefull .. couldnt realy farm and even if i did i gave the oponent like 20 gold for that every time i walked up or i took insane amounts of dmg .. and the worst part about it was that i literaly saw that they are way worse than me .. did so many mistakes .. but i just couldnt punish it at all because they are faster or have dashes or both..
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: for tanks to be viable they need a form of staying in a fight a self sustaining option when tanks were too strong ie never died but did crap damage that was when courage of the collosus was a thing when cc-ing an enemy you get a shield based on enemies around you this shield allowed champions with low cd cc's ie tanks to stay in fights and then tanks could stay in figths and be tanks now aftershock is the closest thing that tanks get to being able to stay in a fight and look at sejuani with aftershock she goes in pops aftershock uses her stuns loses her passive and now has to dip out or else she dies 3s of durability that is lost while the enemy is cc'd sejuani is currently the only meta tank that is viable and even she is dogshit because of all the true damage and % dmg in the game tanks on their own their kits and dps is fine when compared to other champions but their durability falls off a cliff after a certain point in the game and unless they have some infinite health scalings like sion and chogath or insanely inflated resistances like ornn with his double item upgrade and % armor/mr from his passive you simply can't stand infront of an adc anymore because they can simply outheal your dmg while chunking the ever living %%%% out of you you also have to remember that tanks in the old runes system could start the game at 100 armor thus being able to survive ferver champions while no other class could hold themselves against ferver early game that was also something that got removed from tanks all for the sake of "hurr durr i want to play jax and irelia and not lose to a tank hurr durr"
i would argue that back then champions like maokai were just generating too much toxicity in toplane .. as any ad champion you would come up to the lvl 1 90 armor maokai and "ding" 40 dmg then he qs you back for 70 and attacks a minion to heal all his dmg back .. and this trend didnt go away .. lvl 3 the maokai now has 110 armor you do your full combo + a couple attacks mixed in : "ding" 200 dmg and maokai prox grasp on you heals with passiv and w to you for %dmg + q you away .. 200+ dmg back to you but he healed 100 with passiv .. so the ending trade looks like (you : maokai) (-200 : -100) and that is frustrating .. the fact that the tanks just wins lane by existing is frustrating .. even with mixed dmg you had quite the problem to actualy counter them .. to that time i spamed rammus top with flat and scaling armor so i gained insane amounts of armor and the oponents just killed themselves when fighting me .. sometimes i throw a gunblade into my build just to heal of of minions attacking me .. and yes .. that was hillariously funny for me but toxic a.f. for the oponent ..
: Tanks need a large overhaul
i feel like instead of buffing every being that exists in league perpetualy how about just nerfing damage of all champions in league and nerfing cc of non tanks .. if you constantly just buff stuff you will end up with powercreep.. currently almost every champion can destroy half a tank within 1-2 seconds that is already the problem .. nerf damage of all champions currently almost every champion has hard cc .. maybe maybe nerf that for non tanks so that tanks are actualy having a job they can do outside of "i use my totaly overpowered basedmg to go up and onehit your adc" nautilus literaly does at least 70% of a squishys hp in a cc chain combo .. while building mostly support tank ..
Tarolock (EUNE)
: lets say there is a party in your city, the rules are simple and they are on the wall near the entrance: dont insult others, dont damage the property etc and here comes the partyboy (you) insulting every second attendant while breaking glasses etc, for a simple reason: the girl at the entrance refused to dance with him, and you get thrown out by a guard (which is kinda the same as the automated system in lol) in this case what would change anything in your punishment? the girl is free to do anything, in this case she refused you, nothing thats against the rules, you are free to party if you can follow the simple rules, but you did not, it doesnt matter if the guard catches you, or the owner of the place, both will throw you out... the same thing would come with the tribunal, you would still get punished, the only difference is you wouldnt get that punishment in 5 mins, rather youd get it in weeks, which is pretty bad, just imagine a flamer is flaming in all your games for 3 weeks... nope, we DO NOT need the tribunal, it was ok for a small community but LoL grew over that ages ago plus i wouldnt give any power to immature players who think that they deserve a win without actually doing anything for it
even though i am on your side when it comes to the tribunal .. your example is poorly chosen .. in your very example if someone attacks you with eg. a knife and you use a chair to hold him away damaging him and the chair in the process -> you will be punnished even though the context makes you 100% forced to act that way for survival .. selfdefence itself can only exist out of context ..
: ppl don't understand the meaning of "troll". trolling : spreading a false oppinion/statement online it has nothing to with LoL and champs/items about ppl crying your a troll cause of "bad" items. there r no bad items , everything depends on the situation, your team, and the opponents. last game i took Vi support, from champ select on they cried i was a troll. ended up carrying the game with zero deaths. in this game Vi was just a logial pick to counter opponents bot lane duo so i did it and it worked as planned. in low elo ppl have no clue about counterpicking at all and sadly this decides mosts games there. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
>trolling : spreading a false oppinion/statement online in context of lol however i think everyone can agree that a troll is someone who intentionaly trys to piss his team off .. right ? atleast everyone i have seen uses the term that way .. sure it usualy has a different meaning .. but similar to slang it has a its meaning given the right context
: man, you are wrong everywhere. First of all. The game still was more complicated. Where are runes and talents? Gone. Turned into twice easier system of runes. Game became easier. Champion skills becoming more fancy doesnt mean that champions become deeper and more complicated. There were no new champions which had noticable depth/skill requirement increase. Obtaining cosmetics and champions. No doubt game became easier here too. Comparing to DotA there are no such hard characters like Invoker. There is no minion denying. Visual difficulty in LoL is also a joke, same as in Fortnite compared to ArmA or PUBG. RNG elements which were implemented into LoL are also a vital instrument in terms of making game easier for bad players by increasing value of luck. Speaking of gaming industry overall. I am describing free to play model. There are no non casual free to play games. All of F2P games nowadays more look like mobile games with all possible dEpTh of *mobile gaming* Hearthstone is more popular than MTG. Fortnite is more popular than other BR. And all these games same as LoL are trying to be trendy. And one of the main trends they provide is that games have to be easy enough to be played by every r.e.t.a.r.d.ed person possible
yea .. i feel like back then many champions used to have "incomplete/ not synergyzing" kits as design philosophy .. so not everything synergized perfectly and you had to come up with a way to make it work like you want it to .. nowadays champions are released mostly with perfectly synergyzing abbilitys where a combo was already designed and predetermined (or atleast it feels like that) .. no tactic .. no exploiting of game mechanics or kits required just learn a set combo and you are good to go .. a good example is alistar whose wq combo used to be an actual BUG .. it was NOT intended was kinda hard to pull of/ buggy back then but so rewarding because it didnt feel like you were given the option but that you made that option yourself .. then they just made it a core part of his kit adding patches to make it way way easyer to pull of and therefore made it so much less rewarding in my eyes .. also stuff like {{champion:28}} back then .. i think noone knew what was the best way to play her .. some played her ad some ap some hybrid .. but in the end the whole kit just wasnt synergyzing to the point where you could just literaly see a combo in that kit like it is now .. w-e-q³-r its not rewarding if everything is reduced to "did you hit your combo ?" instead of "what combo did you use ?"
5tr1f3 (EUW)
: What to do when you are clearly matched against a highly skilled smurf? Also what is inting?
inting : Intentional feeding (of the oponents) keyword intentional -> its hard to say wether or not you fed on purpose or not .. especialy for an automated system like in league .. basicly .. as long as you arent blatently inting (running down or directly sabotaging allys (via anivia or tahm or trundle for example)) the system will most likely not pick you up .. if you suspect your oponent to be a highly skilled smurf then try to roam out of lane and help other lanes a lot .. also try play more as a team and overwhelm the oponent in lane .. except if you are toplaner : i wont realy go into details here .. but if you dont have a get free out of jail champion but your oponent is actualy outclassing you then best you can do is soak xp/gold as much as possible .. you basicly get stuck in a vegetativ quasi afk state where you focus on not dieing to your oponent
Trixster (EUNE)
: I have no idea who that is but Twitch is known for tolerating "problematic" people on their platform as long as they're making enough money. Thats just how it is. Btw the only one embarassing themselves here is you with displaying this butthurted NB3 fanboy behavior.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oL2Sc3OhQ4 he was banned for saying the n-word .. even though at worst this sounds like nidiots .. that is tfblade .. also .. franta hasent actualy attacked you .. so it is realy weird to see such a defensive answer from you .. all the person meant was that by your logic tfblade shouldnt have been banned aswell .. but he did .. 'so should nb3 if twitch were to be consistant with punnishments' the sentence in ' ' is just a derived conclusion from the comment .. not an actual quote but still in there
: RiotWookieCookie (NA Reedit) - This player in particular popped up on our radar a few weeks ago and we decided to not take action at that time because playing Teemo in this method is not against our rules. However, after reviewing the continued reports we were receiving (from multiple sources) a pattern was forming where this targeted off meta behavior was occurring most often in games when the player was with a high profile streamer. If you want to play off meta, we think that's great! If you want to play off meta only to spite other players and reap the negative reactions and attention from their viewers while they are streaming then we don’t consider that a good faith use of off meta play. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj
fine, you won .. if he actualy did it specificly / mainly to spite on streamers then there is not realy a good point left defending him in particular .. but the strat itself can still be used / salvaged i think .. i mean supporting mid (who can carry **mid-** to lategame) instead of adc(who can carry mid- to **late**game) might be desired depending on how early focused your team is .. since if your team gets to snowball this way your adc can catch-up most of the time (especialy an adc like sivir who can waveclear like crazy)
: RiotWookieCookie (NA Reedit) - This player in particular popped up on our radar a few weeks ago and we decided to not take action at that time because playing Teemo in this method is not against our rules. However, after reviewing the continued reports we were receiving (from multiple sources) a pattern was forming where this targeted off meta behavior was occurring most often in games when the player was with a high profile streamer. If you want to play off meta, we think that's great! If you want to play off meta only to spite other players and reap the negative reactions and attention from their viewers while they are streaming then we don’t consider that a good faith use of off meta play. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj
fine, you won .. if he actualy did it specificly / mainly to spite on streamers then there is not realy a good point left defending him in particular .. but the strat itself can still be used / salvaged i think .. i mean supporting mid (who can carry **mid-** to lategame) instead of adc(who can carry mid- to **late**game) might be desired depending on how early focused your team is .. since if your team gets to snowball this way your adc can catch-up most of the time (especialy an adc like sivir who can waveclear like crazy)
: He wasnt banned for teemo support, he was banned for trolling.
he was trying to win using an offmeta strategy where he supports his midlaner .. considering his most played champ is teemo with 400 games and he has 48% winrate with it (mind you there are ppl opening just because they saw this strategy so his actual winrate would propably be much higher ..) so i would say if he can sustain his elo in masters by mainly playing teemo this way .. then it can hardly be called trolling, right ?
: Perfection!
: nothing wrong? what? he queued up for support, played teemo, and instead of playing his role he goes mid and soaks xp, leaving his adc in a 1v2 scenario, and he did this in many games and cost his team a loss in most
he explained his whole reasoning/line of tought like the following : if he were to play support in bot against taric & sona then he would not achieve anything other than stealing xp from his sivir (who in his opinion would just have to waveclear all laningphase anyway) so he explained further that sivir is "fine" 1v2 since she has waveclear and he is better off going mid and supporting his midlaner instead .. so in all honesty .. he was neither trolling nor inting since he was convinced that what he did was the most propable to win said game .. he also didnt write all that much / he wasnt toxic .. so by the definition of "as long as you try to win, you wont get punished" he was wrongly punished .. dont get me wrong : i am not trying to strongly defend this guy .. but i have to say he has a 48% w/r with teemo (~400 matches) .. which isnt realy good .. but by no means is it terrible and/or considered feeding .. there is no way he got lucky/got carried in about 200 games .. so his strat might actualy be not that terrible ..
: He is gonna build to survive but do remember that if you are playing as a support you are working off a support budget... that means you are significantly weaker than a regular morde, no where near as tanky or as damaging. That’s why support tanks have the strongest defensive tools, think of tahm’s E or alistar ult, cause that makes them work without needing as many items... as morde was designed in the solo lane and thus a farming role he lacks these tools to survive making him a lot less likely to survive a 1v1 against an adc. And yeah morde can kill an adc, but he is also a juggernaut and has the same weaknesses as one, namely being kitable... we’ve also not really seen a morde who isn’t fed as all hell try to go up against a good adc player so we’ve got no idea how viable it actually is for morde to 1v1 a late game adc... so there’s a lot of questions about it’s viability and it really ain’t gonna be possible if you are behind or against a fed carry. And the main issue with a stall build like GA hourglass is that you can use QSS to leave the death realm... if you are trying to stall an adc in the death realm a simple QSS purchase will prevent that from working... after which point you are a thresh with only flay avalible.
wait you can use qss to leave it ? srsly ? sounds kinda stupid considering the whole mordekaiser veigar lore .. but ok i guess.. i am still thinking he is gonna be fine if not even a bit overtuned when he comes life .. so atleast for the first 2 weeks i will have my fun with him ^^
: A super cheesy tactic... like it’s gonna be a thing for a week then never seen again cause all he supplies is that ult. remember it only lasts so long as you live, yeah you can get rid of an adc but you ain’t gonna have the stats to kill or survive for long so ultimatly you kill yourself for very little... a Leona could do the job better. Remember when people where swearing that kalista was gonna be a top laner, kiting champions then using the ult on the jungler for a free gank... yeah this is gonna be like that.
its not like morde is not gonna build stuff to survife or kill said carry .. even in the worst case morde can often just buy zhonias+ga+sw and other defensiv items .. so yea morde is definitly gonna hold a carry supressed for the duration also dont forget morde actualy deals quite a lot of dmg with his abbilitys if hit .. so building dmg and just killing a carry is perhaps very doable with the right build and a bit of skill .. i very much believe that morde can be played as a support maybe not into every matchup .. but still and even if its not possible to play him as supp .. i believe a top/mid morde killing an enemy with r then fighting together with his team in a 5v4 sounds pretty good anyways :)
: Damage over time (buy bug)
i am not sure if i agree .. imagine you are an onhit teemo who shroomed a minefield .. you see the enemy walk towards your shrooms and quickly sold all your items and bought full ap instead enemys get tons of dmg and you just undo all your purchases .. that feels like cheating to me
: If he ults the fed adc there ain’t much stopping the fed adc from killing him... If he ults a support then up to 7 seconds your team is fighting a 4v4 without their top laner... it’s like trading a support kill for a top kill at that point so long as the support survives long enough it’s actually worth it for the enemy team unless your team is far enough ahead to kill them. Ulting someone puts you in a 1v1 and your team in a 4v4... assuming you don’t instantly kill them you’ve gotta be relying on your team to not throw the fight, you can no longer carry the fight... do you really trust a solo Q team to 4v4 without you.
morde doesnt need to go top .. he can be supporter .. making the trade adc - support very juicy ..
Murdarici (EUNE)
: give me some example of what you think is trolling since in my experience in 100 games I see 5-6games with real trolls but 90games I see people that falsely accuse others of trolling ilogic, stupid, dumb people sure they are in abundance but they are not trolls in a way to intentionally ruin the games, they ruin the game ? sure but not intentionally and you can't forbid stupid people to play a video game
well .. an example of a troll : someone picking syndra mid with smite , that syndra resets our jungler's first camp by using w she proceeds to die a couple of times mid and then follows our jungler/stealing his camps until we surrender .. (for the sake of not name-shaming i shall not tell you who it was .. even though you can look on op.gg yourself ..) i dont think giving harsher punnishments would help for the obvious reason of the system not being able to detect it .. but atleast an option like a blacklist .. so you can just manualy add summoners with which you do not want to be matched with ever again .. further options may also be nice ..
Cypherous (EUW)
: I did answer your main comment, you can dodge his Q, i mean why is it people always seek to have things nerfed when they can't master this basic principal? Positioning is a basic skill
yea .. you are correct that you can dodge his skillshots .. but if you get skillshots spamed into your face left right and center then you will start to get hit no matter what .. and in velkoz's case even if he entirely misses q he has not realy lost an important amount of mana while 4 seconds later he can cast it again similarly his w can just be missed with no reprocussion .. only his e .. if he misses that then he has to play defencivly for like 10 seconds .. that is why on my main comment (which isnt this one ^^) i argued that most champions need some reballancement considering mana/mana cost/mana regen since missing a skillshot should be punnished similarely like getting hit by one is punnished (by loosing a lot of recourses/ pressure via manacost and/or long cooldowns).. in the past (about season 3~4) a mage could barely survife 2 minutes in lane without the use of mana potions in that time .. simmilarely the most viable items you could buy either only gave ap or were slightly enhancing your mana pool .. but by far not to the extent you can observe in modern league .. games used to be decided by being oom since you instantly loose all your pressure .. but nowadays if you play with half a brain you will never be oom mid-late game as a mage except maybe karthus with a big maybe ..
Cypherous (EUW)
: His Q is easily dodged, and he doens't have infinitemana, and sona's heal can't really keep up with anything, its weak because of its shielding potential, and his W doesn't have a slow without bying items that give it a slow, but in that case all of his skills would get the same slow :P
"[..] and he doens't have infinitemana [..]" build {{item:3285}} and have the rune "mana flow band" with those he has quasi infinit mana .. being able to full spam all abbilitys for over 3 minutes before even having a sign of lacking mana .. and that even if not realy infinit .. is already way way too insane .. and almost every mage can do the same with similar results .. (if you want to answer me then please do that on my main comment)
Salron88 (EUW)
: please fix velkoz infinite mana
the infinit mana part (aka your title which has nothing to do with what you actualy described ) i do agree .. mages in general not just velkoz .. actualy almost every champion in the game can get infinit or quasi infinit mana way too easyly .. i feel like everything related to mana needs a rebalance .. and while we are at it .. every champion should have some resource or something which hinders said champion from perma spam (like eg. kennen or gnar) not to mention the dmg of most abbilitys and even just attacks currently is just through the roof ..
KlarkizmO (EUW)
: Ping Increase
similar here but not so drastic .. i started on 18 ping and over about the last about 2-3 years it went to 45 ..
: Indeed! He should use the pratice tool for this!!
i already did it yesterday .. yes she does indeed soak the dmg even while in w and she gets healed by the linked ally dmg even if in w .. edit : but it is realy underwhelming .. i think buying 1 more ap item to give the + 10 more ad seems much more worth it most of the time
Rioter Comments
Ian San (EUW)
: Then go play her and get that free elo. Quick before they nerf her !
except i am a support / mid main .. i feel like with my last argument i went a bit too off topic : lets get straight to what i mean : riven is a strong champion .. she has huge amounts of outplay potential aswell as high burst potential and a lot of defensiv mechanisms in her kit making it very dificult to win vs a riven who knows what she is doing except if you play one of the counter list champions who are mostly ranged champions who beat her while kiting until she cant snowball i am also of the firm believe that a champion who is "hard to master" shouldnt have a ~50% winrate from the getgo which increases as your proficiency with her rises .. so those 2 arguments would be what i think are mainly suporting the thought of maybe nerfing riven aswell as other champions who can be described simmilarely also .. dont get me wrong .. i dont play vs riven have no grudge against that champion or anything realy .. i just fear that because they refuse to nerf riven and other champions that they will need to buff other champions or not nerf them when they would actualy be in need of nerfs .. because they have the argument of "but riven/other champions is in the game and something must stand onpar" and so i fear that in the end every champion becomes an assassine capable of onehitting squishys .. it might not be guaranteed that it happens .. but still .. nerfing overall dmg / power from many champions would propably make the game so much more enjoyable
Ian San (EUW)
: > i feel like riven compared to other stuff isnt op .. but from the perspective of someone who knows what powercreep is: she together with like already 30% of the champ roster is op and needs nerfs .. I don't think she is overpowered because she can get punished early easy, she has so many counters in lane you just need to play against her correctly which is something low elo players can't do and that's why you see all the Bronze and Silver players crying on forums how she is broken. I don't know what is the opinion of high elo players, but mine is just that she is easy to play against once you understand how to.
riven is suposed to be oh so hard to play yet she has a 50%+ winrate across all elos .. a hard to play champion should actualy reward you after you played like 100-200 games with it .. resulting in a winrate of ~48%+- 1% .. sure you can punish her with braindead champions like kennen but .. kennen and those other champions all also need nerfs .. its not like riven is weak because the literal op class champions win against her .. let me reiterate : just because kennen > riven doesnt mean everything > riven .. also : https://u.gg/lol/tier-list/?rank=overall according to this site riven is currently s+ tier .. i dont think nerfing her would be affecting her all that much..
: We already have one sadly. People were asking for a Witch / Shaman curse based and support and you know what Riot made? Lulu. Lulu is supposed to be that curse support according to Riot Games
:/ thats like asking for a car and getting a trycicle .. but .. yea i guess one could call her that .. thanks for the info :)
: Thanks for the Disney inspired Champion Rito
i would love a curse type enchanter .. maybe something like he is an enchanter but he can press r to have his skills be curses instead -> enchant and curse abbilitys share the same cooldown so he wouldnt be like jayce having 6 abbilitys at all times also would be nice if his abbilitys were skillshots for once .. i hate the constant point and click outplays with janna soraka lulu etc. and imagine his curses have realy amazing auxilliry effects like examples : "seal x hp of the target for 10 seconds"(sealing as in the enemy gets his current and max life reduced by it but gets it back after the duration) "deal x dmg over 5 seconds and enemy skillcosts during the duration is dealt as dmg"(as in ppl can kill themselfes by casting abbilitys) "healing is reversed for x seconds"(healing = true dmg)(he might be able to even "enchant" enemys for a sick highdmg combo with the downside of maybe actualy buffing up an enemy xD) (skillshot like bards q and only effective if it hits 2 usits :)"dmg done to one is also done to the other and vise versa"(aka hitting a tank + an adc = rip adc) "cant see enemy champions for x seconds" "reduce attackspeed by x % and increase cast time by n times x%"(giving strong dps loss) "target damages his nearby allys for x dmg per secondfor n seconds"(a buffed sunfire on an enemy that only affect enemys including the target) "for x seconds this units dmg can also target his allys"(suprise 10 man karthus ult ^^)(DecaKill) "slows on this target also affect attack and castspeed for x seconds" enchantments on the other hand might be things like : "heal target for x hp per sec over n sec. also z% dmg is taken over n seconds"(n>=4) "targets attacks and abbilitys deal x% splash dmg to nearby enemys for n sec" "after 4 seconds regenerate dmg done in the last 4 sec to this unit up to x%"(in this case x can be quite high like 40%+ap scaling since an adc needs to survife that time to even get the healing back) "redirect x% dmg to the target to yourself, target heals you for y% of its dmg for n seconds" and more :) i would like something like that.
: Yuumi attach
here is the strongest lane bully of them all : she is completely untargetable during laningphase and will poke you out with a mouse seeking zoe q ..
Ian San (EUW)
: And I told you she is not getting nerfed any time soon so stop worrying. Also let me now explain to you the concept of the "Wrong rune" cus apparently you still refuse to understand. If you HATE the best possible rune for a champion then well, there is something very wrong. If you pick something that is not as beneficial to you as it possibly can be, you are not able to perform at your best since you don't do what you were supposed to be doing efficiently, ergo you are throwing the game for your team simply because you decided you for some reason hate Conqueror. And that is what costs you your elo bro...
i feel like riven compared to other stuff isnt op .. but from the perspective of someone who knows what powercreep is: she together with like already 30% of the champ roster is op and needs nerfs ..
rdgzhd (EUNE)
: Veigar bug
fog of war in general is pretty wonky since like season 6 .. you can ward a bush and wait up to 2 seconds until vision is updated and you see what was in that bush .. similarely there are other realy bad things happening whenever you update fog of war drasticly (through other means than just normal 400-500 move-speed moving) including : not seeing wards or entitys like champions and monster not seing certain skillshots / abbilitys not being able to attack those entitys until you see them being able to attack them via attackmove sometimes, causing a visual bug seing air getting attacked for a certain time .. sometimes seeing chamions that are somewhere else in the map for a very short time (1sec)(graves and ekko) seing certain abbility effects like ekko r even though it should not be there for about 1sec not seeing epic monsters for a huge amount of time (about 5 sec)(especialy dragon) and propably more
: Ziggs Needs a buff,now he's at tier 5.
i feel like you are correct and he needs a buff but at the same time i feel like his kit if buffed would just end up being not fun to lane against .. and i realy dont want another champion who is unfun to lane against .. we have enough of those already .. so if he will ever get a buff then i hope it will be something like his w jumprange/cd/dmg or maybe his turret dmg through passiv or something else that doesnt affect laning extremely
Murdarici (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arx77,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AAPHHt2v,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-26T20:13:53.350+0000) > > uh... obviously? How could I talk about her skills if they were not out yet? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
having someone with a portable, mous focusing zoe q be untargetable and able to jump to frontline is disturbing .. if her ratios arent all that good then yea i would like it .. but i can just feel it in my bones that she will be a fullout mage while having so many super strong support abbilitys .. imagin going ardent + full ap on her .. boots are not needed since she is always attached to someone .. she could give an adc / mage a whole lot of adaptiv force with w because she is full ap and heal them periodicaly for the ardent effect .. that is super strong ..
: Does anyone just find Runes unsatisfying?
yea .. i also expected something like the old runes (9*3 lower runes and 3 essences) but instead of +ad or some other stat they are maybe something like "deal 1 magic damage per second to nearby enemys" "single target damage hitting you damages the damagesource by 0.5% armor" "gain 1% mana as extra hp" "gain 1% hp as extra mana" "increase spellcost by 2% and spelldamage by 1% (only works with mana unsing spells like qwer and will only afect the activ component)" "take 1% incoming dmg as mana cost instead" "0.5% of your dmg is drained from the enemy manapool (if it has no more mana deal the manacost 2:1 as dmg)" "gain +5 shield (the shield regenerates indipendently from your hp with the same regen rate as hp)" "gain +3 armor and mr while hard cced" "gain +10 movementspeed while below 40% hp" "deal 0.3% of your physical dmg as extra magic dmg" "your spells have 1% chance to crit (for 150% dmg)" "your wards see 3% further" "deal up to 1% more dmg depending on your targets missing hp" "your projectiles are 0.5% faster(affects spells and attacks)" "gain 2% of all healing on you as extra healing over 5 seconds(doesnt affect itself)" "killing a ward grants +1 permanent ad/ap (adaptiv)" "takedowns on a champion awards you +3 permanent ad/ap-tiv " "+5% slowresist if you have been hard-cced in the past 5 sec" "+5% tenacity if you have been slowed in the past 5 seconds" "when on fullife: deal [0.05 x lifesteal]% more damage" "+5% effectivity of slows (slow%)" "+10% reduced knockup duration on you" "items are 1% cheaper" "fortify 1% of you armor (fortified armor cant be ignored by penetration/lethality)" "fortify 1% of your mr" "cc-ing a unit reduces its ad by 1 and its ap by 2 for 4 sec(applying multiple ccs will only refresh its duration | does stack indipendently if multiple champions apply it)" "if you deal 10% hp of a target with one instance of magic dmg then : increase your physical dmg by 2% for 4 seconds and viseversa" "give allys +3 base hpregen/5 sec (doesnt affect you)" "shielding an ally awards you with +5 ad/ap-tiv for 5 seconds" and more .. i expected so many funny and interesting things to be added without completely deleting the 30 rune system and while maybe expanding the options on the mastery tree ..
: rengar aggro cancel
just to be clear : rengar should keep attacking / moving towards his target if he jumped on it using ult .. yet currently atleast for me he happens to just stand still after the landing which is quite frustrating. (i do not issue movement commands during the jump aswell as dont press the cancel/stop button during my jump) (this bug can also happen even if the target stays in melee range of me after my landing)
Qet86 (EUW)
: Useually have a similar problem with Kha'zix and Talon - that if you move forward but your jump lands further ahead of where you told your champion to move - he starts running backwards - and if you're not responding to that within linke 0.1sec you lost a kill cus' you ran the wrong way after a jump.
in my case i rightclick the champion i want to jump to .. then do the combo and stay still until i issue another movement / attack command via rightclick .. so there is no failed / misspositioned movementcommand .. my char should just keep attacking the target i rightclicked .. but he doesnt which tbh tilts me to the moon and back in 0.2 seconds
: >I do think about both sides, you don't. > >I don't mind her getting gutted in a state for a bit mate you dont even realize what i was talking about .. i want her to be remade entirely because her current kit cant be ballanced .. she cant be at 50% and healthy .. it is simply impossible with that kit of hers that is why i said that even if she were at 10% w/r she is still toxic .. because her viability has nothing to do with wether or not she is toxic to fight .. i said to you .. making 1 akali main happy while he tortures 5 enemys is not the way to go .. that are both sides .. akali needs a total change to her kit .. not numberchanges >but removing her heal was bull shit. why that ? since when are all assassines suposed to have sustain ? >Yasuo, Liss and Kha. They are always viable, but never gutted. yasuo should also be changed .. but he is more or less bareble compared to akali .. lissandra was nerfed to the ground until a couple months ago .. khazix .. i cant say .. dont play enough vs him for enough of an argument >Most Akali mains play mostly 3 champions including Akali and some two or one trick. what if i say most if not every riven main only mains riven ? does that mean she is not allowed to be nerfed ever ? >Revert? Old Akali was way more tolerant to play against than this abomination. i havent exactly spoken about a revert .. but yea i agree .. so whats your point ? are you saying 'yes current akali has indeed a way too toxic kit and should be changed' ? if you do then we are on the same wavelength .. so shouldnt akali be f tier until they rework her into something everyone can enjoy or atleast something that doesnt torture most of the comunity.. right ?
azir was a case where he was easier to ballance after his ult mechanic was taken out i think .. but anyways : akali even if she would have the same w/r in low and highelo would in my eyes be just toxic design .. because a champ dosent need a bad or good w/r to be toxic designed .. just like my example in the past : a champ who literaly coinflips at the start of the game to decide who wins .. 50% w/r aka ballanced but he is toxic designed and should not exist/not be viable that is what i try to say about akali .. she is currently toxicly designed so she is in dire need of a change .. and this change will either be buffing her values but ripping out her mechanics or it will be adding mechanics and nerfing her values till literaly proplay and certain edgecase individuals play her successfully.. the third option is a miracle case which i am not realy optimistic will happen .. azir is a good example of a champion who got lots of his toxic mechnics removed for better ballancebillity .. (r bounce, w turret destruction) however you are right as he is playable in nonproplay .. even if the propability isnt high to see him in a game .. in the end i also hope they can change akali as little as possible to make her ballanced and non toxic .. but i feel like that is gonna be a stony road ahead
Rioter Comments
: >I do think about both sides, you don't. > >I don't mind her getting gutted in a state for a bit mate you dont even realize what i was talking about .. i want her to be remade entirely because her current kit cant be ballanced .. she cant be at 50% and healthy .. it is simply impossible with that kit of hers that is why i said that even if she were at 10% w/r she is still toxic .. because her viability has nothing to do with wether or not she is toxic to fight .. i said to you .. making 1 akali main happy while he tortures 5 enemys is not the way to go .. that are both sides .. akali needs a total change to her kit .. not numberchanges >but removing her heal was bull shit. why that ? since when are all assassines suposed to have sustain ? >Yasuo, Liss and Kha. They are always viable, but never gutted. yasuo should also be changed .. but he is more or less bareble compared to akali .. lissandra was nerfed to the ground until a couple months ago .. khazix .. i cant say .. dont play enough vs him for enough of an argument >Most Akali mains play mostly 3 champions including Akali and some two or one trick. what if i say most if not every riven main only mains riven ? does that mean she is not allowed to be nerfed ever ? >Revert? Old Akali was way more tolerant to play against than this abomination. i havent exactly spoken about a revert .. but yea i agree .. so whats your point ? are you saying 'yes current akali has indeed a way too toxic kit and should be changed' ? if you do then we are on the same wavelength .. so shouldnt akali be f tier until they rework her into something everyone can enjoy or atleast something that doesnt torture most of the comunity.. right ?
yea to be fair .. i think now after they removed her q heal and her w true invis she **might** be balanceble by changing numbers without making her toxic to fight against .. but i suspect that they will still need to rip out one or more mechanics out of her kit ( stuff like : w energy regen q slow r stunn r execute passiv energy regen ) to make hery truely fun to play and fight against while maintaining a ~ 50% w/r .. dont get me wrong .. i am by no means saying she is op right now .. just that her kit might be too overloaded to make her ballanced(50% w/r) **and** fair to fight against, even after the nerfs. else .. yes akali currently has a negativ w/r on all elos up to dia, getting progressivly better the higher the ladder you look .. and that becomes a problem .. if akali were to get a much needed buff for 95% of the league comunity then there will be a total anihilation of pro play if the buff were to be not well done .. and that is what i am also trying to get at in my above txt -> finding the right change to ballance her is very hard if she has such an overloaded kit and becomes easier the lighter her kit becomes .. so tl:dr she needs changes .. but i can only speculate on what it should or will be exactly .. all i can say is that by the looks of things she either will become a proplay only pick like azir or she will be buffed and mechanics will be ripped out / she will be made more noobfriendly
: The problem with Tryndamere is that his early game duels rely on blind luck majority of the time. Since now at level 6 he can get a max of 40% crit chance from his passive alone and fights against him just come down to if he doesn't crit he loses and has to back off and heal but if he gets a couple crits then he just auto wins most of the time. Really Tryndamere should probably have a rework on his Passive to get rid of the chance part of his Kit. If I would rework his Passive i'd still keep it a fury generating but I would have it grant bonus AD and attack speed (to keep in theme of him being a berserker like champion) which scales with Level and maybe grants some lifesteal against champs and jungle monsters when your at max Fury. Really I would think that it fits better to Tryndamere's thematic if it acted more like a diver who can tank from lifesteal and deal a good amount of damage rather than just a mad man who can just go unkillable and auto a squishy target 3 times to kill them.
would also be interesting if his fury rapidly decreases even during fights but all his skills cost no fury and get bonuses based on fury i mean like imagine his fury now just decreases by (between 5 and 15) per sec all the time and : .. example but only for filler : q : doesnt consume fury w : reduced slow and ad shred and let him be able to scale both with his fury to a maximum 80% slow with 110 ad shred (instead of 60% slow with 80 shred) e : does (0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 x fury)% bonus magic dmg to champions r : if casted while you have fury then get (0.2/0.35/0.5 x fury) lethality for the ult duration (only looks at the fury with which you casted the ult not the fury during the duration so if you cast it with 2 fury but have 100 fury during fight you still only get +1 lethality at best)
loldudexd (EUW)
: even a small buff is fine, just so he could actually compete with the other top laners that are god tier in the meta, and have about 50-51% winrate.
i still feel like renek is actualy fairly ballanced and that maybe just other toplaners are too dominant right now .. i mean it cant be that you need to buf renekton to a point where he can e-w-aa-q any squishy target to death and e out just so he is viable toplane, right ? (he is currently just weak enough to not be able to do that if he isnt fed enough) a big problem i see is that compared to current s-b tier champions renek kinda has a worse teamfighting and splitpushing abbility which is only compensated by his lanebullyness (which actualy isnt that strong compared to some other champions who all later outscale renek) but still .. even though it seems like it can be easily fixed by maybe giving renek more dmg or something similar .. instead of power creeping riot should actualy just nerf what is stongest right now in my oppinion.
Murdarici (EUNE)
: First off when I entered op.gg your name it showed silver last season and silver now, it happened many times, probably not updated, I update it now and it show you are platinum 3. It's funny you were bottom of silver last year (silver 3) and now you suddenly become so great and knowledgeable at game I mean why not since your platinum 3. I play since 2009 and clearly have no clue about the game since I am just gold. Your altitude - whine on forum about a champion who is balanced, and you also have good winrate with it, what you want to win all games ? - ask advices and then you get cocky and feel superior, thinking game knowledge has anything to do with divisions. - play for 2 years, get bottom silver in first year and then in second year, after only 3 months you get platinum 3 (in a season that many high elo players complain of ex silvers being plat/diamond and they ruin games) and you get instant cocky and knowledgeable at the game. - you seem to like statistics and to quote me how some random names which I don't know about (I assume high elo streamers) play it, then copy them and enjoy your climb! - I love in my gold games Rivens that end game 1-10 with only bots + hidra since they also saw high elo streamers/guide that they need to build damage ! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} PS: rest of your comment has no relevance, I gave advice for a silver/low gold players as I stated in my first line of my comment so no need to waste time to advice me back.
damn, but yea renekton if buffed would just start randomly onehitting stuff again which was by no means fun or entertaining to play against especialy since you can cancel / overlap his animations quite a bit to make the enemy have no responds to the highdmg stunning nuke that went in and out before he could even move again
Cheini (EUNE)
: Daily reminder that supp is still the least popular role in the game! ..forever and ever..
>Here's what i mean: out of these, only 16 games were played as an off role, namely adc. i have no idea what you are talking about .. your previous sentence was about how you were able to save your teammates and help them as a (support/jng) ivern and this one just doesnt fit any way i try .. sry ..like are you picking adc and got supp instead or .. what is up ? i mean at some point you went jng ...
: Just a suggestion on auto-attacks
mages are designed to deal most of their damage with their abbilitys .. if you give every mage something like oripassiv you would need to nerf every mages spells .. so it doesnt realy make sense to me ..
: Must be level 4 with the champ to be able to play them in ranked.
you arent realy wrong here .. ranked is suposed to be competitiv where you try hard to win while normals are to explore your capabilitys with certain champions but i realy have to say that the amount of times i first time clapped my enemys (pre nerf trap change caitlyn ; rework ashe pre nerf ; velkoz ; veigar 1v2 toplane season 2 or 3 ; heimerdinger season 3 or 4 ; thresh ; mordekaiser pre rework ; vladimir pre rework ; vladimir post rework and more) makes me think that ppl should just be allowed to do what ever they think is right as long as they genuinly want to win when they start a ranked ..
ScorpioGG (EUNE)
: RITO PLS RESPOND SINCERELY!!!
you can proof to yourself that you arent targeted by watching the replay and calculating the damages manualy .. if it adds up perfectly (which it does in most occasions) then you know that you werent handycaped all along .. the rare ocasion that something doesnt add up should actualy be treated like a treasure because that means you have found a bug noone knows about .. and if you found said bug on a champ with low pickrate and the bug is beneficial then (insert evil emoji) muhahaha
: I've been trying lux a few times and been doing very well! But the problem at this elo adc and jungle are always ruining so can't carry 1v4, back to square 1
well .. if despite all my efforts i feel like i just cant carry i often just do exactly that .. i dont carry i pick soraka or lulu and just pick the most competent looking teammate to become his/her mobile fountain heal xD this might sound silly .. but soraka is 100% tiltproof for me .. and even now sometimes i go back and pick her if i just feel like i am too tilted to keep playing normaly ^^
Zanador (EUNE)
: He can be an idiot sometimes. Jax has insane built in damage, that's why he can go for tanky build in the first place. Plus Fiora basically only deals damage with auto attacks and Jax is immune to those for 2 seconds then Fiora is stunned for another 1 sec. He already had farm advantage+one kill up and both of them played dueling bruisers. He also ignores the fact that he had mobility advantage from the upgraded boots against an enemy with no boots at all, who was overextended on the blue side of the lane and that alone would have been enough for a kill since he already had the advantage. He would have won that duel no matter what he bought and that includes 2 {{item:3070}} since he had a serious advantage in level+farm and he had a hard counter champion in this match up. Math time: Jax on lvl7 with ult activated has 80 armor, Fiora with those items has 114 AD as shown in the clip. Fiora only attacked twice, so Ninja Tabi blocked about 26-27 damage total. Tabi+Bramble gave Jax 55 extra armor. With his base 80 armor he would have reduced the combined damage of two auto attacks by 100-102 while his increased armor of 138 reduced the same total damage by 130 instead. So with this build he blocked 27+30=57 damage in that fight. If anyone, including Hashinshin himself thinks that his item choices decided that fight, then they simply don't see the full picture. If anything, we should be talking about the damage creep in the game. Fiora died in 5 seconds against the base damage of a champion. If anything, we need tankier champions and items or lowered overall damage if this is not the result we want. Oh and once again, this is about bruisers building tank items and not tanks with tank items.
calculation based on armor values alone (expecting fiora to have 0 pennetration) he had 116armor without r and 138 with r -> 1.18965517 multiplier now he had bramble + ninja = 55 armor so 116-55 =61 armor without items without r 61 x 1.18965517 ~ 73 armor with r without items so he got 138-73=65 bonus armor from bramble-ninja during ult which increased his dmg reduction from 42.2% (73 armor) to 58.0%(138 armor) which is 15.8% additional reduction or so he took 42% dmg instead of 57.8% so he took 27.3% less damage with bramble ninjatabi then without it (and i didnt even count in the ninjatabi passiv) which reduces damage from attack multiplicatively again by 12% so he would actualy not take 42% dmg but 31.5% dmg if only attacks are dealt to him which compared to the 57.8 % without it seems extreme .. he takes 45.5 % (roughly calculated) less damage from fioras attacks .. then if he hadnt bramble ninjatabi .. meaning he almost doubles his tankyness against her while she uses physical attacks to damage him.. if he hadnt had those 2 items then fiora would only need about half the damage to kill him .. and that is a lot .. also .. yes i totaly agree on the damage creep .. non assassines shouldnt be able to just full health combo someone and fighters / bruisers /tanks / whatever should actualy build dmg to achieve effects simmilar to what hash did to the fiora in the clip ..
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SKT T1 POSITIVE,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sTnp2J9Y,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-03T16:36:04.699+0000) > > If we compare that to our AD or AP counterparts the AD has 15 ad and no unique passive for 200 gold less so it has less stats and no unique passive and to AP (Morelicom or whatever is spelled) Here's your first mistake. You're comparing an item that requires you to **receive** damage to a different item that requires you to **deal** damage. You're comparing apples to oranges. *** > [{quoted}](name=SKT T1 POSITIVE,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sTnp2J9Y,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-03T16:36:04.699+0000) > > Well if you play as a tank against an AD Healer (Fiora,Irelia etc) it will win your lane easily Here's your second mistake. You think buying Bramble against an AD champion will win you the lane. News flash: it won't. Against Fiora in particular, the extra armour won't do much either. Fiora was designed to beat Tanks, because of her true damage. True damage ignores armour. *** > [{quoted}](name=SKT T1 POSITIVE,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sTnp2J9Y,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-03T16:36:04.699+0000) > > Now tanks are good in teamfights so why do they have an item to win easily the laning phase too? Tanks don't "win" laning phase, but they don't "lose" it either. *** I'm not against removing the Grievous Wounds from Brumble, but the way you framed your argument is really poor. Don't make an argument for/against something starting with false premisses. >###*Context is always a good thing. [Here is why the OP is complaining about Brumble](https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2160426883/219567601?tab=overview)*
actualy there is a funny **[clip](https://www.twitch.tv/hashinshin/clip/SquareProudTruffleKappaClaus?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time)** of hashinshin picking bramble vest ninjatabi to specifily just delet a fiora from the game in laningphase .. i dont 100 % agree with that guy .. but i can understand that he doesnt want the bramble ninjatabi topmeta to come back which generaly killed every ad toplaner and only left mages and tanks top
: > [{quoted}](name=paranormal0001,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JagAX1KW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-02T09:51:53.982+0000) > a support like velkoz or lux would suit you better i think as they are less reliant on their team or the enemy's positioning to be highly effective .. funny thing is, I actually got good results every time I played lux support; I think I'll try that more often. I've seen champs like udyr or yi being very efficient in low elo but I find them very fastidious to play. > velkoz is very capable of being the mage your team needs if your midlane lost while also providing strong waveclear to stall the game out in case your team has later spikes. > and during teamfights even if enemys dont clump you can most often hit every spell on atleast 2 ppl because of his huge aoe dealing good dmg while also providing kinda good cc (q+r slow and e stun shouldnt be underestimated) > and lux is in general just everything you need to set up easy kills with low risk .. even if you miss q it doesnt matter since you stand a lightyear away from the enemy you try to hit anyway I used to love velkoz but I dont have him on this acc and he's quite expensive, I think I'll try lux, thanks for the advice
allways happy to help {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Show more

paranormal0001

Level 173 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion