Pootis 5 (EUNE)
: KDA means nothing if you can't carry, stats don't matter either. Maybe you can try improving your macro, more map pressure and ganks could result in their laners not being as fed. Also looking at your runes I can suggest you going Sorcery as a secondary tree with Absolute Focus and Gathering Storm, I find it more effective than Triumph and Coup de Grace, and in Domination Dark Harvest, Sudden Impact, Eyeball Collection and Ravenous Hunter or Relentless Hunter.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Doomley (EUW)
: >Any advice on what to do in this situation? Only thing you can do is dodge. You did the right thing. Better to lose 3-10 LP than 18-20 LP. dodging also doesn't affect your MMR like defeats do so you do not actually lose anything except time.
how can I report him
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. PBE signups are closed until further notice. Also, PBE only exists in NA, so ping is always high if you're playing from Europe.
thx for the clarity <3
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/RAnXAma0-known-issue-error-when-selecting-a-skin-in-certain-modes
thanks really helpful
Rioter Comments
Wilkatis LV (EUNE)
: Video evidence? I too can tell that Garens ranged autoattacks outrange Jinx and crit for 4x dmg not 2x dmg, but with no evidence that doesn't mean anything
whats a good way to film it cause I use mac?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Normally i don't jungle but kindred is the only reason i do. First step is masteries, runes and builds and also leveling. Second step is don't worry about getting countered in the first lvls you 1v1 every champ and mostly win but still u need a good teamcomp running kindred with zero tanks against 3 enemy tanks with heavy CC will most likely lead to a loss. As someone said kiting is very important your Q helps with that. U can literally dance around anyone with your Q without him hitting shit if he isn't a ranged adc or something. Doesn't matter if lane or jungle you always start with your W, gives u sustain extra dmg second is Q then E and you lvl Q up first. Q can be used offensively and for defensive, even if you jump back or to the side you will hit the enemy. If you activate your W Q has a 2 sec cooldown. Best is to use Q first, then W so you have an extra Q. Chasing enemies with your Q is very easy, always try to get an AA off during your Q. For Jungle: Start with marking the enemy jungler immediately, till the game starts u already have your passive back to set another mark. Either start red and do wraiths to get 3 before you invade or blue and go enemy wraiths (if possible). Always ward sidebrushs etc. it is important to know where the enemy jungler AND the enemy laners are. Most likely a kindred will get focused during jungle and as you are squishy you won't survive most of the time. Know where you can jump through with your Q to safety like with flash. Take into account that switching your mark takes around 6 or 8 seconds till it's active. Even if you don't gank the lane yet, mark in advance since most laners tend to play more carefully immediately after receiving the mark. Always buy a pink for solo drk, u can easily do it at lvl 6/7. For jungling items most of the time i build this: Warrior with skirmisher (many people use devourer but honestly it is very overrated, it delays your powerspike too much. You can use the CDR and AD very well from warrior). If the enemy teamcomp is very squishy i go Ghostblade. AD,CDR and 20 armor pen are helping to melt through squishies. Your W attacks also scale with the AS from the active and ofc the armorpen. If they are pretty tanky i recommend Botrk instead. Beserker boots ofc. For kindred it is also very important to go for crit. Rapid Firecannon is nice on him or phantom dancer if you have a hard time. If you are way ahead in gold u can also go for Trinity Force since u can use every stat of it but it is very expensive and would only delay you further if you are already behind. Basically kindred is a second adc. so for CC take mercurial, high burst death's dance etc. If it goes for teamfights, never go in first for kindred it is important to have a frontline, stay with your adc and protect him u can use your ult on allies as well if you hover over them and press R or just delete anyone squishy you can get offguard. Use your ult at the right time and don't try to save three enemies. I know it is a bit a wall of a text but still i hope i could help
thats great thx for all the advice
: 1st) learn how to kite camps I highly recommend you to watch a few videos of current patch kindred and look on how those players are approaching the first 5 minutes of the game. How they kite around camps and then decide to gank or invade the enemy jungle 2nd) time your E properly according to your ultimate and attack speed Personally, I've learned this for a lv18 player while playing bots with her. She loved Kindred so much that she got used to killing people with her ult. I liked Kindred too, but usually using my R was a 50/50 gamble of who dies. Now I've improved too and got a high chance of killing my enemies with my ult (got a game recorded with me as Kindred jungle in case you want to see) 3rd) Proper runes, masteries and build order for the first 3 items help a lot
thanks for all the advice bro
Riryz (EUW)
: dont die gank sh*t buy a pink (for real guides go to youtube... why ask here when there are very indept guides on youtube. people explaining with videos is much more understandable then just a wall of text, trust me.)
ok thanks for the advice :)
Rioter Comments
: Riot hates me
well thanks for your advice guys i mean its not like riot can see who has been reported or something and challenger adn gold are the same exact thing but any way thanks XD
Rioter Comments
Róót (EUW)
: i don't think so .. but his skins are good right :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ExileSorrow (EUNE)
: Champion concept never works. RIP Scarlet. Maybe some kind of Email idk CHmapion cocnepts dont seem to be looked at
Thank you for the reply so i should email riot directly about my idea.
Rioter Comments
Kasyee (EUNE)
: Free Changed Champion Refunds
Yes i hate the new fiora champ and i have no more refunds.

poonslayer512

Level 45 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion