: I don't think a Permanent ban itself is fair for just chat toxicity, the player does not intentionally lose games, they are just toxic, so they deserve maybe permanent chat ban, why ban their entire account? And then there is someone like you who wants to ban someones IP for being toxic in chat lol
> [{quoted}](name=NADJA BEBA UWU,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X2h1TX82,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-16T19:47:25.542+0000) > > I don't think a Permanent ban itself is fair for just chat toxicity, the player does not intentionally lose games, they are just toxic, so they deserve maybe permanent chat ban, why ban their entire account? > > And then there is someone like you who wants to ban someones IP for being toxic in chat lol Well I would gladly permaban everyone who flames even less than op, and those who troll too. Easy as that. They can't act like a human? Ban them...
Rioter Comments
: My account has been banned?
TheSadOn (EUNE)
: FPS Issues [solution]
I didnt have any drops before, and it only happens when the SUPPORT uses a skill. If i have a veigar mid in one game and a veigar support in the next game against me, I am laging because of him... I have no clue...
FraCro (EUW)
: post your pc specs mate,ill give a look later ^^ {{sticker:katarina-love}}
I sent a ticket to them. Thats's all the info I have... 1-1.5 seconds long FPS drops occur whenever past 9-ish minutes the enemy support casts a spell, or does something not regular, like even popping an item active, etc. So I have been affected by the infamous FPS drops since patch 8.2. With 8.4 they gone away, everything worked fine. But a few days after solving the problem, I got a new type of drops which I mentioned above. System specs: Windows 10 pro, all updates installed, AMD A6-6310 APU with R4 graphics. 4 GB ram (3.21gb usable), R5 M240 dedicated gpu. So before everything, I could play lol with 40-50 fps which was ok for me. I got used to it eventually. But these drops are making playing ranked games impossible for me. I have the normal 40-50 fps, but these drops occur every game. I don't think that my specs would cause the problem, but hey, I listed just to make sure. Things I tried: -playing on windows 10 pro factory phase (without any updates) -reinstalling drivers -installing older drivers (gave me 5 more fps...) -installing new windows -disabling v-sync, lowering graphics, settings the fps counter to uncapped and capped, disabling full screen optimization in the compatibility tab, playing lol in windowed/borderless mode, playing on wifi and ethernet, using different ISP (Vodafone-RO, Telekom RO).
FraCro (EUW)
: 1. Lower settings to medium on all and try 1 game,then if fps drops still appear try changing your graphic card setings to full performance. ( note: if u have w10 and u set power setings on performance it wont help and will increase drops,leave that on balanced ) 2. Update graphic drivers to newest versions ( windows too,they some times hang on background draining your pc resources. ) 3. If not succeeded ? ---> BUY NEW PC ! ( or deal whit drops. ) {{sticker:katarina-love}}
gonna give it a try...
purde991 (EUW)
: gonna try it now:) thank you for the help!
didn't help :( thanks though...
TheSadOn (EUNE)
: FPS Issues [solution]
gonna try it now:) thank you for the help!
: Why U want to play on EUNE ? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
because he is probably form eune, and is moving to England and he doesn't want to change the region...
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings 420Shrooms, I'm about 97% certain that mod will get you banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=O7mkAuGd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-17T13:29:51.856+0000) > > Greetings 420Shrooms, > > I'm about 97% certain that mod will get you banned. So there is still a 3% chance that it's not banneble...
Rioter Comments
: you might be right but, there are a lot of people talking about frame droping and hitching on these last 2 patches, which leads me to believe its most likely riot's fault. I've used windows 10 for a good amount of time and only these last 2 patches the game drops frames and all that jazz, riot tells me to reinstall drivers and i tell them to %%%% off with that, because its bullshit that i can play a game like mass effect 3 but i cant play league like dafuq. I have friends that play on computers worse than mine and they can play it decently with no frame drops, so yeah i can safely say it's probably not just windows 10, but if it is, its that mixed with riot's potato code for the game
> [{quoted}](name=Tahm Klenchy,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=q0ggOZkV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-02T17:20:41.213+0000) > > you might be right but, there are a lot of people talking about frame droping and hitching on these last 2 patches, which leads me to believe its most likely riot's fault. > I've used windows 10 for a good amount of time and only these last 2 patches the game drops frames and all that jazz, riot tells me to reinstall drivers and i tell them to %%%% off with that, because its bullshit that i can play a game like mass effect 3 but i cant play league like dafuq. > I have friends that play on computers worse than mine and they can play it decently with no frame drops, so yeah i can safely say it's probably not just windows 10, but if it is, its that mixed with riot's potato code for the game exactly, I have been having frame drops since 8.3, completely unplayable, I get more and more fps drops the longer the game is.
C3jZi (EUNE)
: WTF is wrong with my PC/Laptop?
Indeed, make sure you didn't click any suspicious links, as they might make your laptop mine for the sender. Trust me, been there, it's awful. Jut reinstall windows.
FreakMN (EUW)
: FPS drop from 120+ to 50- After moving from windows 7 to window 10
Nothing will fix the problem... its on Riot's end. Perhaps they fix it next patch.
: Well on one hand they need to go through that process to exclude all possibilities and narrow down the search, but on the other hand it's really tedious when you are facing a real issue that you just want them to know about. xD
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf on Bush,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cX1cK7EK,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-26T16:55:40.378+0000) > > Well on one hand they need to go through that process to exclude all possibilities and narrow down the search, but on the other hand it's really tedious when you are facing a real issue that you just want them to know about. xD I even reinstalled windows :)) and reinstalled league like 5 times...
sirDarts (EUW)
: I have been using my email since 2005. I just don't see how someone loses an email account. Why would anyone hack some rando's email, unless they mess up hard?
> [{quoted}](name=sirDarts,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=FqOqjLo9,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-26T13:07:57.093+0000) > > I have been using my email since 2005. I just don't see how someone loses an email account. Why would anyone hack some rando's email, unless they mess up hard? well for example, somebody hacks your facebook account and then hacks your email account too....
: well they gave me the "uninstall drivers and install them again and make sure you are using the nvidia graphics card" treatment so far, all i can do now is probably wait till next patch where it will be actully stable hopefully <.<
> [{quoted}](name=Tahm Klenchy,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cX1cK7EK,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-02-25T23:07:38.017+0000) > > well they gave me the &quot;uninstall drivers and install them again and make sure you are using the nvidia graphics card&quot; treatment so far, all i can do now is probably wait till next patch where it will be actully stable hopefully &lt;.&lt; Yeah thats my plan too... im currently playinh some other games that i finished some years ago :))
sirDarts (EUW)
: I will never understand how one can lose access to an email they used for something important. D:
> [{quoted}](name=sirDarts,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=FqOqjLo9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-26T11:47:53.588+0000) > > I will never understand how one can lose access to an email they used for something important. D: People can hack emails too...
: Is it just me or the game now has huge fps drops for no reason
Riot said that they are releasing new fixes every patch. They did it when swain came out too. I, personally had these drops since 8.2 and I have them in every game. When they release a new patch the issues get fixed for some and kick in for someone else :)) let's hope we will be lucky...
: FPS dropping after patch
I've been chilling for a month now:))
: One favor to Riot:Trading Legenddary,Epic and 975 RP skin for just 1.(Not ultimate)
Yeah but the difference is that what that girl did was totally fine... sunce she had the 10 gemstones.
Rioter Comments
lp3x (EUNE)
: Played 3v5 on ranked
cmon, be happy that you can play the game... I've got lag spikes and fps drops in every game. AFK players and such will always be and always were. Deal with it, move on, if you are good you will hit masters again... :)
Coxis (EUNE)
: was talking to him :P
> [{quoted}](name=Coxis,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=pbj9izd9,comment-id=000300050000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-23T17:34:53.686+0000) > > was talking to him :P Oh I'm sure you were haha
: I also tend to get some splitsecond lagspikes sometimes (when someone gets a kill and the notification pops up for example). fps is normally around 150-200 so not hardware problem and i use cable which has great speeds
> [{quoted}](name=PixelTrooper,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=TEqgvgcT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-24T00:19:31.709+0000) > > I also tend to get some splitsecond lagspikes sometimes (when someone gets a kill and the notification pops up for example). fps is normally around 150-200 so not hardware problem and i use cable which has great speeds Same...
Coxis (EUNE)
: keep her happy! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Coxis,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=pbj9izd9,comment-id=0003000500000000,timestamp=2018-02-23T17:18:04.368+0000) > > keep her happy! > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} *him, but yeah, you are right:D
Pianca (EUW)
: Trading 10 Gem Stones and my Soul to see my boyfriend smile!
: Really low FPS although I meet the requirements
if u barely meet the minimum system requirements at any online game, you will most likely no hit 30 fps... same thing here, just deal with it :(
: Unable to play due to FPS issuses
holy moly guys check the boards, this issue has been up for patches now. u still think it's his pc causing the problem? :))
Rioter Comments
: Having FPS-spikes for a split second
wish the best for you mate, good luck!
Heepsh (EUW)
: Alistar+skin
write to support...
: high ms?
Just type in movement speed in the search bar when you open the shop. Assuming you are a new player, you shouldn't buy many ms items as it isn't the optimal build for any champion. Glad I could help! Good luck with the game :)
ravenGGz (EUW)
: [Patch 8.3] [Ongoing] FPS Drops when Swain is in the game - Need your help
Im planning to build a new PC in september, will the fps drops disappear till then? :/ league was the only game that I could run with 40fps on low. Would really like to play it again. :(
: FPS DROPS AFTER PRE SEASON
patch 8.3 still have them....
: FPS and PING indicator on the top right (lol) league of legends
It's in the settings as far as I know... for some reason I always knew this method.
Lari (EUNE)
: i just noticed there is a yellow warning sign but due to my background of elementalist lux i did not notice it till now XD
> [{quoted}](name=laritokouneli,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PABVJnqu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-11T13:46:35.277+0000) > > i just noticed there is a yellow warning sign but due to my background of elementalist lux i did not notice it till now XD Try to take a break. Stop playing lol entirely for like 1-2 weeks. Then come back and you will play better. Players in higher ranks use this a lot too. Gl :)
MalouX (EUW)
: Where am I able to find that box? ^-^
> [{quoted}](name=MalouX,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=a88RiE0A,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-08T21:49:50.967+0000) > > Where am I able to find that box? > ^-^ when you log in go to setting, then game i think and there is an option to close client during the game, but I don't think that this is related to your problem.
Draugurr (EUW)
: FPS drops
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/tWv50gjH-patch-83-ongoing-fps-drops-when-swain-is-in-the-game-need-your-help
: @Eambo: question about FPS drops and stuttering screen
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/tWv50gjH-patch-83-ongoing-fps-drops-when-swain-is-in-the-game-need-your-help
Alikmortal (EUNE)
: need to change my region!
how is 2600rp expensive... like you spend much more on a party :D
Eambo (EUW)
: [FPS Drops] Data Gathering
removing the skins tab solved the problem on EUW, and EUNE. Played a few games on both regions and had no lag whatsoever. However in a few games I had lower fps than I had to, and when Jarvan used his ult I had insane fps drops, but thats not related to the other drops. So yeah... thanks Rito, I can finally play the game. :)
: Loading screen crash bug
unlucky... thats all
FreakYT123 (EUNE)
: CAN I RUN LOL WITH THIS SPECIFICATIONS ?
you wont even get 60 fps... trust me I know ppl who have similar setups.
Eambo (EUW)
: [FPS Drops] Data Gathering
That doesn't work for me. Tried it. Couldn't open it because it said that I don't have an AMD gpu. Downloaded the thingy from AMD which finds the latest drivers for my gpu. Whatever, that's irrelevant to this topic anyway. Let's hope that the new patch fixes it. :)
: I think i found the problem on AMD side. The FPS drops i think are caused by the AMD RADEON Overlay thingy they released not so long ago. Thats when i also started to get these fps drops.
> [{quoted}](name=Supportive Bra,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=GlIAFKNQ,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2018-02-04T00:29:47.152+0000) > > I think i found the problem on AMD side. The FPS drops i think are caused by the AMD RADEON Overlay thingy they released not so long ago. Thats when i also started to get these fps drops. I dont have that overlay thing... but still have the fps drops.
FreakYT123 (EUNE)
: CAN I RUN LOL WITH THIS SPECIFICATIONS ?
: 1st, who the fk installs windows 10 ? You can't disable updates, you get that stupid IU, go back to W7 Ultimate, gg
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Màn,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=e8PA1ABa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-31T23:07:11.025+0000) > > 1st, who the fk installs windows 10 ? You can&#x27;t disable updates, you get that stupid IU, go back to W7 Ultimate, gg Ofc you can disable updates. Had the very first version of windows 10 till yesterday.
: yes. You are likely to be placed just a few ranks below what you ended last season as. So fx if you end this season in P5 and go 3/7 in your placements for season 9, it is likely you start that season in G3 or higher
> [{quoted}](name=FluffyPidgeon,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WwVbFKKq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-03T18:26:56.797+0000) > > yes. You are likely to be placed just a few ranks below what you ended last season as. So fx if you end this season in P5 and go 3/7 in your placements for season 9, it is likely you start that season in G3 or higher i went 5/5 and I got silver 2 :/
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Màn,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EnApHnUc,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-01-31T22:26:36.644+0000) > > To mine they have to use your hardware more, it&#x27;s not enought already. Need more GPU power, hance needs to make the players to buy better graphic cards. They can't mine from your system... wtf mate... that's not how it works.
Show more

purde991

Level 143 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion