: Galaxy slayer zed
I have the same question. I would assume it will be online within a few days, but what do i know?
Atreju (EUW)
: When you had one of those games. Review it after an hour. You don't even have to look at stats. Answer some questions like. How did I contribute to the outcome? I have x Deaths, are all of them worth? What can I do to improove my performance. Close the case and repeat the next game. Shorten the break you take after these games step by step. Eventually you will reach a point where you can reflect what was happening in realtime in the game. Take the red pill, become analytic and forget about your pride to become better in lol and a more pleasant person.
> [{quoted}](name=ADCarriesMe,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I77PbRBE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-13T12:53:32.795+0000) > > When you had one of those games. Review it after an hour. You don't even have to look at stats. > Answer some questions like. How did I contribute to the outcome? I have x Deaths, are all of them worth? What can I do to improove my performance. > Close the case and repeat the next game. > > Shorten the break you take after these games step by step. Eventually you will reach a point where you can reflect what was happening in realtime in the game. Take the red pill, become analytic and forget about your pride to become better in lol and a more pleasant person. Thank you for the advice kind sir, I will certainly give it a try :)
: I know that feeling very very well :). My cure was that I went and played overwatch last year and there I realised that competitive mode is the only place where people really give their best and that there is no point to play normals. Gl finding ur cure.
> [{quoted}](name=Rain of Arrows,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I77PbRBE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-12T09:42:36.475+0000) > > I know that feeling very very well :). > My cure was that I went and played overwatch last year and there I realised that competitive mode is the only place where people really give their best and that there is no point to play normals. > Gl finding ur cure. I have started to play Overwatch too, however only casually yet because im garbage at FPS games. I really enjoy the game due to how fun it is. When you die you basically respawn almost immediately and go straight back to the fun. There is almost no punishment for dying in Overwatch, unlike league, which makes Overwatch a lot more relaxing and fun in my opinion.
Aijo (EUW)
: What you describe here are all to common ego-defenses. However, recognizing when you are doing so and then challenging your own (emotionally charged) thoughts on the matter is arguably the hardest part, so you are well on your way of tackling them! Keep it up!
I have been permanently banned due to toxic behavior before (told my premade to end his life as a joke, and he replied with "XD" and i got permabanned because i was among the 0.006% most toxic people OOF) and this time i am striving to reform completely.
: Too much informations m8 and if he fails he will be disappointed again. He wont climb to diamond etc cuz he want only gold rewards. Buddy, pick champion who is easy to play and u will have low chance to fail or misplay. You will start winning and u will build confidance! That is what you want.
> [{quoted}](name=Nolex,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I77PbRBE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-12T15:46:54.870+0000) > > Too much informations m8 and if he fails he will be disappointed again. He wont climb to diamond etc cuz he want only gold rewards. Buddy, pick champion who is easy to play and u will have low chance to fail or misplay. You will start winning and u will build confidance! That is what you want. That is also true bro, however I would like to improve and get better over time. Maybe at some point i will try and go hard in ranked, just not until im comfortable with my skill level. I know the feeling when a teammate costs you the game, and I do NOT want to be that teammate.
Humdrum Fox (EUNE)
: Well, the basic rule - if you start feeling tilted, STAPH the game (after the match, obvs) and do something for 20-30 minutes that is not playing LoL. Heck, you can actually do what I do in these situations - YouTube the champ you just played to see, how plat / diamond / challenger etc players play it. This way you: 1. Get to see your mistakes (in build, macro game, trades etc), since the wound is fresh 2. Learn something new about the champ you just played 3. Get the tilt to go away So, win-win-win :)
I will certainly give it a try good sir :) However when it comes to how to stop making mistakes is to realize what mistakes i made. I feel like in order to fix my mistakes i need to understand where it went wrong and how/why it went wrong.
moodybluz (EUNE)
: I usually do something braindead like washing dishes even if they are washed already
lol i have to give that a try
: I used to be exactly like you. Just care less. It's a game. It's meant to be played for fun. Ik it is no fun when you lose but you can't do anything about that. Just care less. Always play to win. But when you are losing just accept it and don't tilt. Wait for the next game and think about what you could have done better in this one. Edit: Also you need to realise that 99% of the times you die it is completely your own fault. You died because you took the decisions that lead to your death. It is very very easy to blame on others but don't do it. That leads to nothing. If you blame all your deaths on you then you start to improve and also that means you won't be banned because you won't type anything in chat. The only think that you can say in chat when u die is " my bad". Stop trying to blame on others and make them understand why it's their fault that you died. You need to realise there are a lot of very young/unskilled/unreasonable ppl in lol. And also there are op champions. You can't do anything about that either. Btw, You are a very competitive person right ?
Thanks for the advice good sir. :) I would consider myself a competitive person however i cant handle the stress from ranked. :/
Rioter Comments

script6611

Level 123 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion