Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: You can trade them in for Masterwork Chest + Key as well if the skins themselves don't interest you. Maybe they'll eventually release a skin that you do want though. --- > Can we have it to unlock stuff like season 1 Victoria skin or PAX TF Certain skins are limited and won't be available through any means. Victorious skins are a reward for a specific ranked achievement for a given season. What value would those skins have if anyone could suddenly craft them?
masterwork chest isn't worth it. What's the point of having such rare skins from stuff over the years when now its almost owned by only 1% of the population Besides it's more money for riot people would go all out on chest to get those gems seen a lot of it in youtube
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Season 6 is amongst the worst yet. Filled with premade fucks to the brim in ranked solo wtf?
: MUTE ALL BUTTON- YESTERDAY PLEASE
how a game create a dating site ? im lost
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GF plays better,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EPFYHRRu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-09T08:06:37.184+0000) > > you forgetting you can't just get IP. you actually play the game and collect not to mention it still gives you random skin so there is a chance you won't get what you want. > > this about it im not saying put it 50 ip per chest and key > > and I don't see how getting champions off those chests help especially if you already have that champion {{champion:32}} {{item:3070}} Chest for IP will never happen. Maybe something else instead of the full chest. As for the champions that you already own, I can explain how it works. The hextech system will follow this steps: 0. Chose: Champion Shard or Skin Shard or Bundle or Gem. 1. Is Champion Shard? If yes, go to 5; If no, go to 2. 2. Is Skin Shard? If yes, go to 6; If no, go to 3. 3. Is Bundle? If yes, go to 7; If no, go to 4. 4. Is Gem? If yes, go to 8; If no, go to 9. 5. Generate Random Champion Shard. Go to 9. 6. Generate Random Skin Shard. Go to 9. 7. Chose: 100 Essence or 150 Essence; + Generate Random Prize. Go to 9. 8. Chose: Red Gem or Purple gem; + Generate Random Prize. Go to 9. 9. END. The system doesn't exactly work like this, but it would look similar. Step 3 (Bundle) refers to the prize that yields essence + something else; ence the name "Bundle". Again, not necessarily with those names or in that order. The problem arises in the "Random" part. If they would limit the "Random" component they would need to pull a list of every item (champions, skins and icons) the player has. Scale that up to X many players opening boxes at the same time and you have a system that is taking A LOT of processing power. I've worked with random, and pseudo-random, generation a lot and I can tell you that creating "special cases" is tough. It's easier to just make it all random and let the player decide what to do with the loot, because the average player won't have all champions nor all skins (and icons). I know it sucks to get a champion (or skin) shard of something you already own, but limiting the "randomness" is not that easy. I'm sure they could to it. That brings me to my second point: They want us to buy chests. That's all there is to it. If they saturate the loot pool, by not limiting the randomness, they are making it to be less likely to get something you don't have. Let's say that you own 50% of everything (champions + skins + icons). By not having a limit on what the system will give, you are equalilly likely to get something you already have compared to what you don't have (50/50).
but why have the champion option in the first place ? why not just create it for skins/ward/icons the whole idea for getting champion is not necessarily at least as the chest can only bought with RP or 4 per month
Riryz (EUW)
: no. you make 0 sense. why would riot give things away for free? if you do that then everyone will only be buying the chests/key with ip and noone will buy rp to buy champs/skins. also it defeats the purpose of this system. youre not supposed to buy them thats why you must pay rp if you want them. the hextech crating is supposed to be 4 chests max each month.
you forgetting you can't just get IP. you actually play the game and collect not to mention it still gives you random skin so there is a chance you won't get what you want. this about it im not saying put it 50 ip per chest and key and I don't see how getting champions off those chests help especially if you already have that champion {{champion:32}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments

shalltear 420

Level 349 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion