: Why am i fighting against level 100+ players?
wait :S its not like were in a time machine or anything, whats the difference between a level 1 and a level 100 Absolutely nothing, there are no benefits other then knowledge of the game in fact it may sound silly but if you feel that person was that much better then you and he crushed you in lane or anything like that, look back at the game, start looking at how he did it, what you was doing wrong, what you could do differently, and how you could improve, its the only way to move forward, playing against better players is always gonna help you get better as there is more to learn from them then picking up the bad habits of bad players.
Lumiko (EUNE)
: Off meta build = instant flaming (even from the enemy team) ... OK
hello lux OTP, i am an annie OTP and i gotta admit i have played annie for too many seasons, and when i first started playing her i would rush RoA for the same reason you are suggesting, survivability and what not i got the same feedback from enemies, friends and teammates, its not that a full stacked RoA isnt worth it, but you have to rush for it because at a certain point in the game its negative EV as your trying to end the game as fast as you can i understand your point that she is a mid game/ late game beast, but by building RoA your taking so much away from her initial burst and trading it in to become a late game monster, as a result people will never understand as you should be popping off as soon as your 6 so why would you try to delay that? just a question i was asked several times RoA is not exactly out of date, if its working then ignore everybody, you are supposed to be the carry in your games, and if your are then it doesnt matter what your team or your enemy says, look at why your losing / winning and only change if its what you realize to be true, not personal preference but one thing is for certain, if you do something that people dont agree with and you do badly, expect to be reported, and if it works then report the people flaming you, i have started getting messages back saying that my reports are being actioned, so i can guarentee even though it doesnt happen all the time, its still worth doing so
: Can somebody help me understand how to counter these champs?
Akali : CC champ, AoE champs (Annie) Irrelia : wait till she uses up her jump stun then jump her (apparently) Maokai : not much AD, very mana hungry at start, easy for you to get a huge lead Nunu : now he is a difficult one, but the main idea is stay out of his circle at the end of his ult, you cant trade pokes with him cus he will just replenish it right back up Rengar : use pinks and stay away from bushes Twitch : dont let him get too many stacks on you, the more stacks he gets on you the more powerful his E is, late game he becomes a monster regardless Xin : stuns or slows, so he cant keep knocking you up and slowing you down prety much is best i can come up with
Réach (EUW)
: had enuf of your bullshlt que system
agreed, i set my main as mid, and secondary as supp and since the start of this new champ selection i have gotten mid once i ask every game how the player in mid gets mid, and the response is "i just pick it" so why am i forced supp every single game so now i have 2 options 1..... accept this fate and rely on my team doing the right thing or 2...... chose other positions, my friend choses mid and ADC, he gets ADC almost every game, i have tried mid and Top and i get Top almost every game it is totally tedious, so much so i feel i cant play much more, cus im never gonna be able to climb when i cant get my main role that i actually know how to play
Mepodis (EUW)
: Annie makes so much sense.
as an annie main, i can definately tell you she can be countered, however, if your talking about a champ like ahri, then you dont let annie close to you, but if she does catch you your gonna die, your a squishy and shes a burst mage, shes a squishy if you catch her with 1 slow/stun/root/charm, shes prety much dead lack of counterplay? you never used a tankier champ against her i take it, she cant do anything and requires jungler assistance or she will run out of mana before you run out of health
n33gs (EUW)
: Actaully finding it hard in bronze
a lot of people from Silver got placed in bronze, and so if you struggled to climb silver all the other silvers are still here, you will eventually climb, but at heart your probably silver, but your vsing a lot of silvers too just in bronze
: abilitie upgrade bug
yup same happens to me, and a few times i try and click the upgrade and its grey'd out for 3 seconds ish before i can finally click it
: > it will cause more harm then good wording it the way it is. Thats simply not true. Behavior alerts stop A LOT of toxic games before they even happen. The vast majority of people who get these messages actually misbehaved a bit and were on a way to tilt in one of the following games. The behavior alerts prevent that, reducing the overall toxicity in LoL quite significantly. This feature does a lot of good and doesn't really harm anyone. Like I said, most people actually deserve this message and know why they got it. What remains is a very small minority that didn't deserve this warning at all. And only a small part of this minority doesn't realize that this warning isn't a punishment. So there are only very few people who misinterpret this message and worry because of it....and these people can be helped in the boards or by the support. So overall these alerts do waaaaaaaaay more good than they harm anyone. For context: I am saying this as someone who got behavior alerts completely unjustified twice.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GwM4Hdzr,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2015-12-05T22:46:18.265+0000) > > Thats simply not true. Behavior alerts stop A LOT of toxic games before they even happen. The vast majority of people who get these messages actually misbehaved a bit and were on a way to tilt in one of the following games. The behavior alerts prevent that, reducing the overall toxicity in LoL quite significantly. > This feature does a lot of good and doesn't really harm anyone. Like I said, most people actually deserve this message and know why they got it. What remains is a very small minority that didn't deserve this warning at all. And only a small part of this minority doesn't realize that this warning isn't a punishment. So there are only very few people who misinterpret this message and worry because of it....and these people can be helped in the boards or by the support. > > So overall these alerts do waaaaaaaaay more good than they harm anyone. > > For context: I am saying this as someone who got behavior alerts completely unjustified twice. Ok i can say thats fine, but i would like to also clarify one thing, this was about people with learning difficultys such as aspergers which is on the autistic spectrum, and the first thing that happened after reading that message was i go into another game, but i need to vent it out, and i try and joke about it saying "i hope theres no trouble makers in here, i dont wanna be falsely accused yet again" and people jump on it and try and make you feel worse, which is what happened so i queue jumped and came to here, i have to vent it or it will go over and over and over in my head (which is how it effects me) and if i hadnt queue jumped you can imagine the players already had jumped at me in the champ selection screen, that game was going to make me worse, and it all stemmed from that one message from riot. I do feel i have a valid point, i have learnt to conrtol my autistic nature but there are certain triggers, and i can 100% guarentee you that the way the message is relayed will always trigger me to get annoyed and feel victimized, even though as i mentioned i knew what the message meant, the way it was portrayed actually made it worse.
Solash (EUW)
: >if somebody falsely accuses me of verbal abuse, then why do i need to know? So that you don't keep doing it, obviously...
> [{quoted}](name=Solash,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GwM4Hdzr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-12-05T22:08:41.188+0000) > > So that you don't keep doing it, obviously... this is almost as partonizing as the systems message
: The message should be reworded. Its a little sucky that the message mercilessly assumes you were toxic. Though the message is a good way of poking at actually verbally abusive players, letting them know that people will report them.
> [{quoted}](name=Aozora Eyes,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GwM4Hdzr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-12-05T22:34:05.086+0000) > > The message should be reworded. Its a little sucky that the message mercilessly assumes you were toxic. Though the message is a good way of poking at actually verbally abusive players, letting them know that people will report them. and that was my point of this thread, i dont care about the fact i was "warned" i care about the fact that the system is patronizing, for somebody, anybody on the autistic spectrum it will cause more harm then good wording it the way it is.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. While I agree with you that the message could be worded out a little better, remember that these messages appear if you get a spike in your average reports, and not every single time someone reports you. Most people that get these warnings are actually breaching the line of what is permitted in the game, and the message serves to give them a little heads up to perhaps take a break before they head into the next game. It was one of the most common community requested feature before it was implemented.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GwM4Hdzr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-05T21:51:30.005+0000) > > Greetings. > > While I agree with you that the message could be worded out a little better, remember that these messages appear if you get a spike in your average reports, and not every single time someone reports you. > > Most people that get these warnings are actually breaching the line of what is permitted in the game, and the message serves to give them a little heads up to perhaps take a break before they head into the next game. > > It was one of the most common community requested feature before it was implemented. so alot of false accusations? i thought the system varified it? at the end of the day, i get sooooo many honors and ive just peaked at my skill level, so now im starting to struggle more then before, and im getting reported for that specific reason, but this system notice literally said "verbally abusing" and tbh its not even in my nature to verbally attack anybody,
Rioter Comments
: really?
i have no issue with players who want to go off meta, but what i do have a problem with is people accidently going off meta by not realizing what positoins have been taken, then there being a dissagreement cus both players want solo top.... its a team game and if the team cant work well together in champ selection its not ideal..... had everbody gone its fine ill do two top thats another story not "will khazix go jungle", "NO", but i was top, "well you should of taken heal", "oh theres ADC open so thats where ill go" "but im not going jungle" "but i was first pick and i wanted to go top" again, if you cant agree in champ selection what is the game going to be like
: really?
ok there is abusable, and there is common sense, surely we shouldnt be forced to play in toxic environments, people always say if you see a toxic environment in champ select you should dodge, but your punished for dodging, and in a whole 7 hours of playing i dodged 3 times for valid reasons, and on the 3rd time im severely punished, i could of played the game but sometimes there is no point to it, if you play with toxic people then your just gonna get yourself worked up which ends up spreading the toxicity.
: really?
xD oops i didnt even mean to post in tournaments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I understand your point but as a firstpick i would totally ignore the ban calls. I ban after which champ we will have struggle with in my elo, i ban after real OPness or major impact to the game. Mostly people just rant to ban a champ which they lost against in the previous game. Something like "yorick, urgot, teemo" and leave garen, darius, mordekaiser open.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Q9PwuQlw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-14T05:38:21.758+0000) > > I understand your point but as a firstpick i would totally ignore the ban calls. > I ban after which champ we will have struggle with in my elo, i ban after real OPness or major impact to the game. > Mostly people just rant to ban a champ which they lost against in the previous game. > Something like "yorick, urgot, teemo" and leave garen, darius, mordekaiser open. I understand why you act the way you do, but sometimes you should also pay attention to the chat bans phase, and the only reason i say that is, back in the days when kat, yasuo, akali were permanently banned in my elo, and i was an annie main thats prety much 3 wasted bans where another lane could of been banned out, or banning somebody i might struggle against due to her range.
BBB Balls (EUW)
: Complaining or Flaming?
I just had an incident where i was in champ select, everybody had there position, and i asked what was left, one guy said "if you had a brain you would know" then i made a point that i could just assume im mid and then you would complain that i did it intentionally etc etc, but i went support and i wasnt complaining about it, game started i charged my stun with annie, then got the shop, got my items "support items" and i had to listen to the team threaten to report me for afk trolling i got accused for being a baby in champ selection when ashe actually was the one that was being toxic to me then i saved the adc soooo many times with my 2 man stuns allowing him to escape on a slither i didnt kill steal and the jungler got away on a slither when one Q of mine would of finished him off (i didnt wanna fuel there toxicity anymore) Top lane said "will you stop feeding" when i was on 1 - 1 - 5 and just died vs 5 man after trying to save the mid laner, i did infact save him with a 3 man stun but he took that as time to jump in to 3 of them then die, he complained at me xD he harrassed me the rest of the game, and so in the final screen i asked them to report him and the top laner jumped in and said to report me for being toxic, for intentionally feeding, flaming..... its just a thing if your in the low levels, theres too many smurfs that think they know it all or are banned for being toxic and so they start again xD but if you manage to get to the level 30's its actually an enjoyable game :) and only 1% of the people in the community are actyally purely toxic
: 1k+ ping
spoke to a friend on league he said that hes been getting high pings today, so it seems to be a server issue not affecting everybody, love getting put into low priority queue for something that was definately not in my control, and i cant see myself playing more tonight until i know the situation is fixed as i dont wanna wait 5 mins to find out that i cant do anything and then i get a longer wait period
Rioter Comments
: What happened
hehe :) yeah i didnt understand at first xD was worried i had accidently changed compatibility settings lol but yeah its windows 7 on lowest settings as my PC is very old :( im in the process of building a better gaming machine and then i can play games on higher settings xD
: What happened
its windows 7 xD 64 bit lol where did you see that win 95 ;o
Rioter Comments
Aingaz (EUW)
: what about not giving gold for kills ?
also pls remember, if somebody feeds that bad, its not always the kill gold that will get them enough money to kill more and more you die, they farm more, you die again they get less gold from you, and this repeats the main problems lie when your dead they get free farm, and will level up faster, if your 2 levels behind regardless of gold you are probably too weak to stay in lane if the enemy gets 3 levels ahead then he may be able to get a penta if hes good enough xD you do not just need gold, you need levels too, and the more you feed the less gold your worth the more the enemy gets fed, the more he is worth, its your job to make sure the enemy doesnt get that far ahead of you in levels that you cant pull it back
: Whilst this more than likely isn't your fault (I dunno still could be something like... porn accidentally re-queuing on your downloads or something), the problem comes in defining what is beyond a players control and what isn't. I'm not doubting or denying that you don't deserve the punishment, that's not for me to question, but try and understand it from Riots perspective. All they get is a notification saying "<username> has disconnected" and then maybe a string line code relating to if it was an internet problem or a client side problem, and that's it. The message doesn't come up as "<username> has disconnected: his mother got annoyed because <username> hadn't done the dishes to pulled out the internet cable." or "<username> has disconnected: his poop sock broke on the router and caused it to overheat." Because of this they can't separate a genuine reason from a rage quit, and thus there has to be one universal standard. I know it's not comforting, I know it's not reassuring, and it probably doesn't even help, but just try and look at it from Riots point of view.
> [{quoted}](name=Wildcardhs,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HXLlurPH,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-06-11T10:29:21.647+0000) > > Whilst this more than likely isn't your fault (I dunno still could be something like... porn accidentally re-queuing on your downloads or something), the problem comes in defining what is beyond a players control and what isn't. I'm not doubting or denying that you don't deserve the punishment, that's not for me to question, but try and understand it from Riots perspective. > > All they get is a notification saying "<username> has disconnected" and then maybe a string line code relating to if it was an internet problem or a client side problem, and that's it. The message doesn't come up as "<username> has disconnected: his mother got annoyed because <username> hadn't done the dishes to pulled out the internet cable." or "<username> has disconnected: his poop sock broke on the router and caused it to overheat." > > Because of this they can't separate a genuine reason from a rage quit, and thus there has to be one universal standard. I know it's not comforting, I know it's not reassuring, and it probably doesn't even help, but just try and look at it from Riots point of view. i can understand why they have this in place, but that doesnt mean i have to be happy about it and definately doesnt mean it doesnt need improving even there auto ban isnt 100% accurate which riot themselves acknowledge
Mjoww (EUNE)
: You should play Alistar, maybe that will get your "mooooo-d" up. He he he
> [{quoted}](name=Mjoww,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HXLlurPH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-06-11T09:34:36.528+0000) > > You should play Alistar, maybe that will get your "mooooo-d" up. He he he im more of a tibbers main, i like to get to the bear basics nailed before moooooving on to something new xD
: Report me because we won ??
report buster : first thing it does is goes through the chat logs pre game, during game and post game if you havent verbally abused then it does nothing
Minstrel (EUNE)
: He left a game, intentionally or not. And it cost his teammates victory. I understand that it was out of his control, but if his connection is unstable he shouldn't be playing LoL anyway, and, on the other hand, if this was a one-time thing, he should just own up, accept the punishment (which as he said wasn't that much) and then keep on playing. Interent issues are between you and your internet company. If either is at fault, it's your obligation to solve the problems before going into online games with other people.
> [{quoted}](name=LIGHTKNIGHT6,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HXLlurPH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-10T08:50:19.284+0000) > > He left a game, intentionally or not. And it cost his teammates victory. I understand that it was out of his control, but if his connection is unstable he shouldn't be playing LoL anyway, and, on the other hand, if this was a one-time thing, he should just own up, accept the punishment (which as he said wasn't that much) and then keep on playing. > > Interent issues are between you and your internet company. If either is at fault, it's your obligation to solve the problems before going into online games with other people. you seem to have some false information, i dont recall saying i am constantly having internet issues, i said in this perticular game, if you check my match history you will see that i dont leave games so this isnt something that is happening all the time, if it was the punishment would be deserved, but in the year that i have been playing i have never quit out of a game intentionally, and probably only been booted out 5 - 10 times (most of these were riot related as they became ghost games) and probably 3 of them were me losing connection 3 times in 1 year is not really something that should worry me
Dovolan (EUW)
: Tell me if I am wrong Riot-fangasm ... he never said riot did somethign wrong... he said "but OMG wasnt i punished enough for something that was literally out of my control? no clearly not, why am i put on the stupid waiting list?" Something happened ot of his controll and he gets punished even AFTER he was already punished (lost a winning game). I dont agree with the punishment (if it really happened like you told us) but thats how this new automatical system works... They dont ask why the y just restrict you with the motto "first restrict/ban then ask why. Who am I kidding... just skip the "ask"part lol"
> [{quoted}](name=Dovolan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HXLlurPH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-10T01:10:18.369+0000) > > Tell me if I am wrong Riot-fangasm ... he never said riot did somethign wrong... he said > "but OMG wasnt i punished enough for something that was literally out of my control? > no clearly not, why am i put on the stupid waiting list?" > > Something happened ot of his controll and he gets punished even AFTER he was already punished (lost a winning game). > I dont agree with the punishment (if it really happened like you told us) but thats how this new automatical system works... They dont ask why the y just restrict you with the motto "first restrict/ban then ask why. Who am I kidding... just skip the "ask"part lol" why did this statement get downvoted? he only pointed out the obvious?
Rioter Comments
HV Cable (EUW)
: Carry supports
i use annie alot and i can tell you for definate, i use 21 - 9 - 0, instead of 21 - 0 - 9 that i would use in the midlane the reasoning here is obvious down bot your taking a lot more hits i start off getting a rod for AP, and use normal wards for vision, the 860 gold rod will give you so much burst potential that at level 6 you can 100 - 10 quite easily and even the worst adcs should be able to finish them off, i use poking purely for gaining gold, you prety much keep your stun proc'd at all times poking people with AA when they step out of position until level 6 then you become an all in champ the sightstone is only essential when its time to roam, so stay in lane and if you get 1600 gold get your needlessly large rod before sightstone, if you dont just get your sightstone and then head down there, you dont need to lose alot of burst just because your support :) and by the end you become a god ;o my usual build path as support would be blasting wand + wards - needlessly large rod + wards - sighstone - sorc shoes - morello's - Rabadon's - Voidstaff it works in bronze at least xD sometimes i get the sighstone before needlessly large rod this build works best when your team has an AD mid laner and you become a bursty support which leaves your ADC free farm or if they are good enough to react to your engages then your ADC gets uber fed xD
: Mystery Skin Give Aways (EUW)
Jens Cole (EUNE)
: I'm a type of person that can play a new champ and already dominate with him/her. I usually play a bit safer early to figure out how he/she works and go more aggressive as I get more experience. the downside of this is that I cannot find a main champ.
then my recomendation is purely based on what people have said on the forums in the past figure out 1 or 2 champs from each lane and learn to master them since you can use the champs and get to grips then you can learn there strengths and weaknesses quickly, as a result if you find a main champ then you can use this champ to dominate any champ even if they counter you
Edward V2 (EUW)
: Retarded ranking system
ok just checking out your stats ahri - 60% win rate 6 - 7 -9 (118.2 creeps on average) LB - 51% win rate 7 - 6 - 6 (107.5 creeps on average) Amumu - 66% win rate 4 - 8 - 11 (36.8 creeps on average) nida - 44%win rate 6 - 6 - 6 (78.7 creeps on average) Morgana - 36% win rate 2 - 8 - 10 (ill assume your support here so CS dont matter) annie 36% win rate 4 - 8 - 8 (98 creeps on average) these are easily your top 6 played champs, and they all have something in common your winning with ahri, but its not comfortable wins and you would probably have a bigger impact if you can aim for a higher cs again same goes for LB as for amumu, he is a tank - AP with only 36 creeps on average this is just gonna kill you, you wont have enough damage or tankyness nida again ill assume this might be a jungler, unless its mid or maybe both xD but 80ish for either these your gonna lose massively morgana your dieing too often and annie your both playing her in mid and support, and as a general rule of thumb after level 6 you can kill squishes in 1 combo (i know this because im an annie main :) now ill assume a few things, and i have a video sequence that i could offer and it definately helped my game alot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ywhB-2h2AE that is episode 1 of lectures, and it will help you improve your mechanics but as you progress it helps with many more lectures and as i said literally improves your game tenfold it will teach you about when to harrass, trading, trading stances, positioning, and after you watched them all it also has a few direct champ lessons for ahri / rumble i know it seems you do well, i was in that same boat, but once you better learn the games mechanics i assure you, carrying when you are ahead becomes second nature and i know if you check my history you will see the same kind of stats as yourself, because im working on similar things as yourself, but when i am my main champ annie mid, i will usually dominate my lane, and when i take her to support its different, because you have to get the money elsewhere to build the AP items needed, but remember the basics, you dont just need money, you need levels aswell, with every level higher you will see your burst is massively more significant regardless of your items
Jens Cole (EUNE)
: Should I try out champs in ranked?
I like to try out my champs in normal to learn them and when i know im comfortable with how to do the basics, laning, trading, powerspikes only then i will take them in to ranked, and sometimes it backfires because you learn some of your weaknesses later on and that can only come from experience with a champ good example of this, is i played syndra / ahri only a few times in normals, and ive played a few games in ranked with them, i soon learnt that i didnt have a clue what i was doing with the champs in a real game, diving in and making my mistakes and it was purely because i didnt know my weaknesses even though i learnt my powerspikes and was able to trade well 1 v 1
: How did you Pentakill?
Annie, been playing her since the start of my level 30s as a main (this would of been July last year, then in November i was 2 levels ahead of the enemy, managed to 5 man Ult a "baron bait", used W to kill 3 of them off, Q'd the tank, auto attacked the 4th which killed him, flashed in and WQ combo'd the tank to finish him off was actually a really fun game where we won 4 v 5 and it was from that one teamfight :)
BABEL222 (EUW)
: Katarina should be nerfed
or counter her with cc, if shes stunned her skill isnt doing damage, shes extremely squishy, and cant farm as well as your talking about which leaves her under levelled and by the time she gets her powerspike you hit yours and can deal with her
Xaytsr (EUW)
: When you see people like that... just report them... I mean I see my fair share of verbal abuse and rage only to find myself with a warning afterwards even if I don't respond to the rage.... TBH on my end nothing has ever come of these warnings and I'm beginning to think it is just an automated pop-up when someone reports u for X u get Y warning.... So all you can do is report them as honestly as you can and hope that judgement takes its course. If you haven't really done anything wrong then you should be fine so don't read into it too much ^_^
yah i understand what your saying, and can honestly say i appreciate that :) it just really really frustrated me because its never popped up before and then in 2 days its popped up twice and the warning itself made me feel victamized further in this case, hence the reason i wanted to speak to a real person, i did report him and put a very detailed description of the course of events, and i guess i kinda needed to vent my frustration too, im slightly autistic and when i feel wronged i have a high sense of principle and so needed to get it off my chest, figured here would be a good place to do that :)
Rioter Comments
ADmir060 (EUNE)
: Once again i asked answer from riot headquaters not from kids...
where are the kids? im probably older then you are so i doubt your talking about me, but as already people have said shes so easy to play against, just get some CC and burst her down, shes so squishy, and when she is CC'd her skill isnt doing damage
Rioter Comments
ADmir060 (EUNE)
: Sugestion for Ranked Games Please Listen
why remove kata from the game :( i wanna get fed from her again and again and again
: can't all champions(theoretically) build full ad?
as already pointed out, every champ scales they have base stats not just the stats you get from items, and so your items should really be directed in this manor so a sivir building AD will be stronger then an annie building AD because annies AD doesnt scale all that well
ThePuncake (EUNE)
: And loss streak....again
from what i can see, you have played 17 ranked games which is definately not enough to blame your elo and looking at your rescent history your on a huge loss streak in normals, which isnt that uncommon, akali :- you was against a gold jungler, and 2 unranked in your team Vel :- Gold 5 yasuo, and you had to bronze 4's in your team Soraka :- your against a gold 5 annie Sion :- no excuse your whole team had a higher elo then the enemy Sion2 :- against a plat 4, none of your team over silver this is what happens when you play normals, so maybe play some ranked and be teamed up with people of your silver calibre?
: Yasuo hate thread (not about being OP or no)
Im a bronze, and only a few times have i lost to a yasuo, annie : - only 1/3 of her skills are blocked by windwall, and she can easily aa him without taking minon agro, if you use Q to stun and he walls it its not like morgs shield you keep your stun, once your level 6 he cant stay in lane with you any more unless you did something stupid and died, because 860 gold - aa W Q R E ignite aa is all it takes to take him down. once you get 1600gold, QWR is all you really need, he cant survive such brutal cc/raw power maokai :- oddly enough i had this match up once, and it completely worked he can dash too you, but you can stop him in his tracks and back off, or Q to knock him off of you you should be tanky enough that you can survive, and your winning trade is W E wait for it to land Q, Once you get R he cant stay in lane because if he trys one gank means his death Syndra :- the only way he can dash to you is if he has minions to dash too, with syndra your range is so huge you dont need to be by your minions to farm, and once you get a few levels, you can safely take out a whole wave in seconds one your Q is at 5 the cooldowns are so short you just burst him down using your first Q to take out his shield, and if you wait for his windwall, then Q W Q R he will certainly be dead im sure there are more champs that have a nice fun way of dealing with yasuo, and usually when its pick and ban phase, i tell my team not to ban yasuo, force the enemy to ban him, or if they pick him ill take him out and only a few times have i failed, and those times was my own fault for failing xD
: Looking for advice from syndra mains
thanks will definately have to try that out, didnt think the spell vamp would be useful since i always heard that with burst mages theres no point to spell vamp xD maybe they didnt mean syndra tried athenes worked fine for the mana issue just didnt have a good game vs akali :( but i hear its not an easy matchup after 6
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Geddon616 (EUW)
: Respect your supp or take it as a man when the support leaves your lane for another
The best supports to have are the ones that realize the 3 types of lanes not just for yourself, but for your opponent are you a poke lane : Sustain Lane : All in Lane since ADCs got nurf'd a while back there all in potential decreased considerably at early levels and if the opponents are a poke your not going to easily grab them as a thresh / blitz also a grab isnt an all in unless thresh wants to go in on that grab, things to consider aswell when grabbing if your against a Leona etc etc, and i go to grab the enemy ADC, we all know the next move isnt for Leona to step in front of the hook, instead she will aim straight for the ADC so sometimes we dont hook because of the positioning of the enemy support if a player is out of position and in my minions i may just get a hook in there because the more time they spend in my minions like this, the more damage they will take, perfect for that later all in potential and lastly, when it is time to all in, dont run back to your turret >< OMG i cant save you from yourself, but i cant survive if you dont follow
Show more

sillymunchie

Level 152 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion