: I had a dream, I still have one (SPOILERS WORLDS)
The Fnatic comeback is historical imo. You say those matches sucked, but come on? Who are you to judge, man? You wouldn't stand there 5 mins of game :DD I had fun watching those matches and as a big fan of Rekkles and whole Fnatic = the exicitment was enormous. GG
StandUser (EUNE)
: Finally, a League player that actually likes the game (like me). I'm so tired of seeing nothing but hate and "shit company" posts .{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=StandUser,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=04G3IrJq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T15:00:26.044+0000) > > Finally, a League player that actually likes the game (like me). I'm so tired of seeing nothing but hate and "shit company" posts .{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Some ppl know that it's not Riot making the game bad, but it's players :) Everyone should appriciate it, cause they are able to play it and they are able to play it for FREE. I don't get it why people can't see that . :)
: Need a ADC
Add me if u want, I've sent invitation :) Don't judge by the match history (not that bad tho) but it's actually hard to do everything right with bad supports. The play outcome depends on one each other.;p
Ehhhh (EUW)
: People have been doing this kind of stuff for a long time. Maybe its because you haven't personally seen it much, but there are countless mid laners going support, specifically for the reason you stated. It's strong and makes the ADC struggle, which is good for them. Anyone can and should be able to play who they want where they want. If thats what keeps them playing then thats fine. But I don't see why some people shouldn't be allowed to do that kind of stuff. And of course, some people will copy what they see in worlds. If some silver sees pros going garen yuumi, why shouldn't they? It's always fun to spice things up a bit
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=TorGFHQp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-18T16:30:56.124+0000) > > People have been doing this kind of stuff for a long time. Maybe its because you haven't personally seen it much, but there are countless mid laners going support, specifically for the reason you stated. It's strong and makes the ADC struggle, which is good for them. Anyone can and should be able to play who they want where they want. If thats what keeps them playing then thats fine. But I don't see why some people shouldn't be allowed to do that kind of stuff. And of course, some people will copy what they see in worlds. If some silver sees pros going garen yuumi, why shouldn't they? It's always fun to spice things up a bit Yeah, but I guess that's what practice tool, coop vs ai or normal games are for - to practice new things, not a ranked match. I mean come on, ranked is a competition, people care about their rank and don't want other people to ruin it for them..
Rioter Comments
Tom Cruise (EUNE)
: Players using Bots.
I would never understand what is the problem. 70%+ players was happy about it cause they could go get a quick chest or token on this bots. But you ppl always complicate things. GG
: Miss Fortune drawing/ Microsoft paint/ sketch
Here's my contest pen-drawing (had no pencil at work lolz) https://ibb.co/0JgR4nT NAME & SERVER: suicidëBoy (EUW) Here's some older stuff too if u want to take a look ;p Lux: https://ibb.co/TqJHKPc Kalista: https://ibb.co/MB9rSQF Shyvana: https://ibb.co/nkWyDHk Cait: https://ibb.co/Gn9dHYn :)
gabymad (EUW)
: middle east server
Stop spamming other topics with thousand of messages with this idea.
Rioter Comments
: It's coming soon :)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot seetheworld,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=7FRNyiVH,comment-id=008300000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T14:18:43.694+0000) > > It's coming soon :) So if I've put some more time to draw a sketch of MF (what I've already done) but had no time (been working) to post it here, it means it was pointless cause I won't get RP because it's already over? :( :(
: Yes,but don't i have the rights to be? uwu
> [{quoted}](name=Állambácsi001,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=Z1kJJYXr,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T12:20:14.782+0000) > > Yes,but don't i have the rights to be? uwu Has this response any other goal than just to poke me? :v
: Anniversary gift doesn't work
You people are so unpatient. It's 8:00 AM at the moment in the New York. Wait 'till it hits 12:00 AM and we probably all gonna get it then, if not even earlier. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Dealing with AFKing in Ranked
UPVOTE. They should bring it back without any changes, or even if, the changes should be like more normal matches to play, not less. But its typical for Riot to get rid of good ideas they had and replace it with the ones that aren't working at all. ;)
Uraraka (EUNE)
: First of all don't get frustrated by such games and this is how most of the games are. Imo matchmaking is inclined more towards giving games faster rather than giving fairer games. Because you queued as duo, with your support from previous game-it will attract even worse matching;this is because we can troll/feed/afk as much as we want and there is no punishment for it. Having said that, {{champion:17}} was Bronze 4 player and {{champion:120}} was Iron 1 player and what special division should be made? If you want to climb I would suggest you to try mid/top/jg rather than bot/adc because botlane isn't strong and especially in silver you simply cant have good impact unless you're super fed. It is just a matter of grinding, so just keep it up. Gl hf {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Playing a jungler in this elo gives even worse expierience. People are flaming you for losing their lanes and when they are for ex. 0/3 in first 4:00 minuts of the game its your fault. Then they start to flame you and then midlaner dies and sees toplaner flaming you so he starts the same and it all goes around like this . :D
: I see this apes almost in all games on Euw. That's why Eune is much better there's like 10x less trolls and feeders
> [{quoted}](name=ÐÆÙsLØSmurf,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zRHbMGE1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-08T09:55:18.448+0000) > > I see this apes almost in all games on Euw. That's why Eune is much better there's like 10x less trolls and feeders I remember transferring to EUW back in 2017, when it was the other way around. Anyway I honestly think that Riot doesn't give a tiniest **** about this "Decent Player Matched Up With Trolls" problem at all, but they are pretty much aware of it tho. GOOD WORK RIOT COMPANY! Stay focused on Diamond(+) players, new skins, champs and music videos every week, cause who gives a **** about positive player expierience, right? I'm having more fun spending time on those boards, then playing your game . :V
Rioter Comments
: Promotes toxicity: "Person is unintentionally feeding and the reason you're losing the game. Entire team: You go afk, you're the reason we lose, you suck, go afk, we don't deserve to lose LP because of you. %%%%ing go AFK" You don't want that
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sYHkOrxN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-29T18:04:25.372+0000) > > Promotes toxicity: > > "Person is unintentionally feeding and the reason you're losing the game. Entire team: > > You go afk, you're the reason we lose, you suck, go afk, we don't deserve to lose LP because of you. %%%%ing go AFK" > > You don't want that lolz I find that certain possible {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
SepharU (EUNE)
: Morganas Q are one of the best abilities in LOL
{{item:3140}} {{item:3111}} or just dodge xd
Rioter Comments
: When u have afk player in ranked.
I already posted that message in many threads - Riot should make and AFK rankeds ending up DRAFT (TIE), LP for winners but no LP-loss for team that is losing becasue of afk player. Wouldn't that be fair?
: Someone just left my game and I can't remake
Still waiting for the beautiful day in which RIOT will come up with a specific idea like "Oh hey! Maybe we should make losses ending up as draft if the team had an AFK player?". The winning team should get their won LP, thats obvious, but the losing team should get draft.

suicidëBoy

Level 82 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion