Cràp Bag (EUW)
: When Sylas is going to be released .
The season 2019 page has 6 days with different stuff... Sylas is on day 3, with ranked day 2 (today) and the cinematic day 1. So should be tomorrow (Friday)
: Okay so, two things, if you'd read the whole of the original post you'd of seen that I actually INCLUDED the quote where they said there would be other ways to GET prestige points, this is very different from EARNING prestige points. As for Mastery skins, they can easily recolour every base skin, you act like this is a difficult thing to accomplish, the reason other skins take time to create is that most if not all change the vectors of the model. Giving someone a prestige recolour of the base skin for earning 1 million MP is not as difficult a task as you make out. Also mastery points were not around in season 1. Given that THIS Aatrox skin, which is basically a CHROMA is limited time availability and there is currently NO OTHER WAY TO GET PRESTIGE POINTS THAN PURCHASING BUNDLES (emphasis required on this) can you not understand how Riot's business practice is actually quite unethical pertaining to this? It may actually be one of the worst microtransaction practices I've seen in the last few years and there are many that have hit headlines. Also they're releasing ANOTHER prestige skin, this time for Vayne, before at all announcing any other way of obtaining prestige points. Bare in mind here that all they are doing is simply RESKINNING a model they have already made, and then charging a ludicrous amount for it. Obviously it remains to be seen if the Fire cracker vayne prestige skin is also limited time availability, but I would wager it being so.
Get can mean anything, from buying to earning. More so a lot of us where gonna be putting money down during events anyway, that’s how you get skins in the first place. So by getting stuff during events which we where gonna do regardless you can get prestige points. So yea( its still gonna be for money riot gotta get money somehow from a free to play game, but it’s from payments of things we are already buying and getting our money’s worth from... if you don’t want to buy the prestige skins you are prob not gonna be participating in events like this regardless. And again it’s a free to play game... there’s something you don’t think is worth the money, then don’t buy it... it’s really not that big of a deal if you don’t so it’s really not a big deal at all. > As for Mastery skins, they can easily recolour every base skin, you act like this is a difficult thing to accomplish, the reason other skins take time to create is that most if not all change the vectors of the model. Giving someone a prestige recolour of the base skin for earning 1 million MP is not as difficult a task as you make out. That’s still a very large undertaking... Think about it, we get about 10 chromas a month, this is 150 plus any new champions... that’s a years worth of chromas, sold for nothing.... that’s assuming they are cheap recolours if they are prestige skins like what you are asking for we get one of those a month, so 150 months worth of prestige skins, aka 12.5 years. So either they are really cheap and bad chromas so that riot can actually get them out which would still dig into profits (which is risky in a free to play game), or they are prestige level chromas and you are looking at years worth of work going down the drain. So no not realistic Not to mention the inevitable “x champions mastery skin is better than y champion’s one this is unfair” complaints... ultimatly no mater what riot does they are gonna be hated for it. > Also mastery points were not around in season 1. No shit Sherlock you completely missed what I was saying... if riot where gonna have a system where there’s a skin or reward personalised for each champion you need it early on in the game’s life so that the system can be in place while the work load is much smaller... doing this for 30 champions is much more realistic than 150. > Also they're releasing ANOTHER prestige skin, this time for Vayne, before at all announcing any other way of obtaining prestige points. Bare in mind here that all they are doing is simply RESKINNING a model they have already made, and then charging a ludicrous amount for it. Obviously it remains to be seen if the Fire cracker vayne prestige skin is also limited time availability, but I would wager it being so. Yes because each event will have a prestige skin... there was the blood moon event which only had bundles, and now the lunar revel events which will have opportunities for us to get more prestige points.
Rekkon (EUNE)
: CAN WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT %%%%ING MAGES?
Honestly I wished more people played mages mid... I’d honestly be more happy playing mid if that was the case... assasins are a pain to play against, mages have some decently nice laning phases
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Bad ultimates for new champ?
Doesn’t really matter if your playing a champion with bad ults, your gonna have high impact ults on your team it’s inevitable so no point trying. Ultimatly you know your own champions, you should understand how to play around your own ult... not to mention yours is almost guaranteed to be stronger as you get the kit and items to support said ult.
Gabresol (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p2Gpq0Ei,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-23T00:22:29.142+0000) > > Nimbus cloak has a delay on its movement speed so that it doesn’t get wasted by cast times and channels... so fiddle still gets good use out of it (though I still prefer mana flow band on him) Did they add it at some point? Because when I tried it out on fiddle when it got released I gained the buff the moment I pressed ult.
It’s always been the case. I think the delay shows on your tooltip as a buff as well, so you will appear to have the buff but that’s just the delay (and a small portion of the actual haste). EDIT: according to the wiki channeling ults will hav the full duration after the channel... this has always been the case
: i respect your opinion the thing that triggers me, is that some things are really fixable, but somehow the team goes overboard with some crazy ass decisions, that's why i rant
Except lots of things you think is fixable isn’t... The 4 things you brought up 3 of them aren’t fixable, one is just a thing. Nasus needed to be helped out in some way, riot want to push for closing the gaps between pro play and solo Q, this has to include champions that are only for solo Q as well. This is how balancing works gotta give it time. Akali was extremly unheslthy before the rework, more so than now. So reverting her to ‘fix’ her current issues brings back all of her old issues... you’ve created issues trying to fix others. New champions aren’t always op... frequently underpowered as well, for example Neeko. But there’s no way to test balamce before they are released not the live servers so ultimatly trying to release them in a balanced state makes things worse. Last time riot tried to balamce something before it’s release was the juggernauts... which was one of the biggest fiascos in league history, with all 4 coming out completly overpowered, more so than all champions released in 2018 put together... that’s why riot release as is cause the alternative is ugly. And adcs aren’t an issue, just crit adcs. Overall those adc changes where good, it opened bot lane up to other picks (even if it never stayed) and brought a large amount of marksman diversity in builds and champions (no more crit carry dominance)... this came at the expense of 1 minority of adcs, of which riot are trying to help out. So what you think of as problems either aren’t or trying to ‘fix’ them in one go will make the matters worse... if you had been balancing the game I have no doubt in my mind League would have died out years ago.
: If you read the text on the aatrox skin, it is only available until january 31st and there is no other way to get it other than buying prestige points, prestige skins are still a reward for participating in events, but you have to participate so much. I feel prestige skins should be skins to show off maybe a million mastery points. skins for people who don't want to spend but play the game a lot as a devoted fan, rather than moneybags or kids with their parents credit card.
But if you actually read what riot have said about prestige points you will realise there’s other ways to earn prestige points we just haven’t had a chance to yet, you earn the points through events, we’ve had no events yet, therefore no chance to earn prestige points. > I feel prestige skins should be skins to show off maybe a million mastery points. Riot would have to make and release enough prestige skins for every single champion... that’s 150 skins to develop and release simultaneous... that’s a stupidly high undertaking and is not ever gonna be realistic... if riot wanted to do mastery skins they needed to start doing them S1, it’s too late now.
: now i see why balance team is hated
Mobas are unbalancable... there’s too many variables affecting it so balance is impossible. That’s why all mobas have huge balance issues, most if not all at the same caliber as league. So no league’s balance team isn’t bad, given the task they have they are actually doing a great job... I wouldn’t have blamed them if they gave up on league years ago especially with people like you not giving credit where credit due... they are just as good as all moba balance teams
: i think you're biased towards adc because you just adopted a double standard: first you say that adc are supposed to be good late game then you justify nasus buff by saying that nowadays game are shorter so he need to be that lategame monster at 20 min meanwhile adc still suck donkey balls at min 20 and become relevant only after their core build.. and aniway riot is currently reworking crit items, or better, mostly reverting their rework.. and that alone is proof that 1) my argument wasn't so wrong if they're admitting it 2) they failed the precedent rework > If you admit being a newbie, then you must know that you're lacking game knowledge i admitted being a newbie, but i have a brain and i'm following the game so the argument "you're a newbie so shut up" isn't fair to say
> and aniway riot is currently reworking crit items, or better, mostly reverting their rework.. > and that alone is proof that > 1) my argument wasn't so wrong if they're admitting it > 2) they failed the precedent rework Except that’s only crit changes... most adcs are fine it’s just the crit reliant late game ones that are struggling... bot lane is still heavily dominated by adcs. So adcs aren’t in a sorry spot, a small group of them are struggling and thus are getting their items changed, but adcs as a whole are in a good spot atm
: Since this is Champions and gameplay I guess I can post this topic about skins here.
The prestige skins are rewards for participating in events, you will get opportunities to get prestige points throughout the year and to spend these prestige points on any of the prestige skins released that year. So that £125 price tag is just for people who want to skip earning and outright buy it... which is fair... the rest of us will get a chance to obtain one or two of the prestige skins just by joining in with the events this year.
Gabresol (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p2Gpq0Ei,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T21:01:09.526+0000) > > https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TSu7yJY_lnI/maxresdefault.jpg that thing is over before he even blinked isn't it? Or he has like 1 sec. Not that he actually needed a ms buff, he gets his passive of his ult after all.
Nimbus cloak has a delay on its movement speed so that it doesn’t get wasted by cast times and channels... so fiddle still gets good use out of it (though I still prefer mana flow band on him)
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Now that skin shop was removed
Your shop is only done during events for a limited time so it’s gone now but it will return in the future (for reference this has been I think the 10th time the shop has returned)
HitYourHead (EUNE)
: I think like evrithign it related to NA, we don't mater, so it's 23 at Americans which will be 24 in our time.
You realise riot is amarican... if season 9 releases globally at the same time it generally makes sense to do it while the people who are organising it are awake and at work... so based on amarican time. It’s nothing about NA it’s litterally just working off the time zone of the people who are working on it
Nutzilla (EUNE)
: there is a lot more to pc than just a mouse and a keyboard. I dont' own an xbox beacuse I don't understand the reason behind having both pc and a shitty version of pc in form of console, the argument of being able to connect console to tv does not hold since you can connect pc to tv as well. since everything is digital nowdays the pc does not even have to be on the same floor as tv. Anyway, the main reason is probably to do with patching the game. if you have noticed riot %%%%s around with the game a lot and from what i understand you can't do that easely with consoles. even small changes have to go through an approval that can take weeks and riot makes small changes 10 times a day fixing broken shit that breaks more shit.
The reasoning is console exclusive games and better connectivity... it’s alot easier to have a friend round to play split screen than the PC... that’s why consoles market for family entertainment, cause ultimatly that’s what you are buying it for as that’s what you can’t do with a laptop. Plus I’ve always preferred a controller and more games support that on Xbox than pc... you’ve also not got an arms race of parts, I can guarantee my set up will play every new game for years to come, with pc it’s gonna get outdated much faster and I’m gonna have to spend money to upgrade (which is why I never got into pc gaming)
MykyBoss (EUNE)
: Xbox One
The main issue is patching... I used to play a moba called awesomenauts on the Xbox, which was also on PS3 and PC... patching became an issue for whatever reason (It works differently as there’s no client on a console) so they quickly abandoned their console player base which died off.
MrTeTe (EUNE)
: The Issue With AutoFill And How Riot Can Fix It
They tested it... caused the exact same issues which caused autofill to happen in the first place... besides new ranked changes helps solve some of the issues anyway
Snowbrand (EUW)
: The best aoe ultimate combo? ft. Zyra, Amumu, Nunu, Neeko & Galio
How about a kennen or fiddle I reckon that would be better than Neeko for this
Zolazy (EUNE)
: Ultimate Team Composition
Did you just take that from that G2 game... cause that’s litterally the comp they used. It’s feast or famine with a few points to target... karthus relies on avoiding skirmishing early game a proactive jungler or losing lanes will mess you up. Jayce mid has some nasty match ups, he can’t abuse range like in top lane And mage bot lanes can get bullied heavily. It’s also not got a good wombo combo, your kinda relying on getting fed enough that you can just one shot everything from range and/or them not having enough range to retaliate. So I wouldn’t say there is an ultimate team comp, everything has a counter somewhere
: Bad Gradin In The Game
Your grades are based on your performance compared to other players playing that champion in that role... in this case you got compared to everyone who has played taric in the support role. So your farm is average he’s a relic user that’s nothing outstanding, your warding was sub par compared to most supports, and KDA doesn’t really matter much here. Try rotating more, getting more objectives, buying control wards, and warding more often.
Pandaii (EUW)
: {{champion:518}} This is a very good idea wow I’m impressed riot should add this
Wait why are you agreeing with yourself... did you try into log into a smurf to bump yourself and failed
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Call me old fashioned but I believe bot lane should be kept standard Marksman + Support
Why not nothing bad is coming from mages bot lane. And honestly ignore griffin... lahends likes having fun and does troll picks, he knows his te#n is better than the rest of the LCK especially with him facing the lower teams atm so he’s just breaking out some troll picks or more personal picks (he’s been doing Elise support for years now.... their bot late just likes abusing the match up knowledge that their picks brings
: I think celerty buff wasn't enough.
I mean... I’d rather not ge5 one shot by heca... or Warwick... or Quinn. And it does fit sorcery... the description is “Empowered abilities and resource manipulation”... empowered abilities doesn’t mean just damage, empowering hastes is still an empowered ability. Plus the main reason celerity lost its damage was to counter the damage creep in the game... no point adding it back.
DDEK123 (EUW)
: First of all, "disrespect" her is a strong word. She just went after me and with her invis I couldn't auto to get the %%%% away from her. And yes, the game was drawn out, but then again, not due to me, since I couldn't do anything to Jax, which could just 2 shot me. He getting ahead really messed the game up. Second of all, Zoe was my main and even I agreed she was broken lmao. They nerfed her in the wrong places and ended up ""killing"" her whole kit. Illaoi got reworked for no apparent reason besides not being fun to play against (a.k.a. every single meta champion right now). Xayah is shit due to the crit meta being gone due to the itemization rework. These are all champions I play/played and the only one whose changes didn't make sense at all (in my opinion) was Illaoi. Besides that I think they are where they should be, Zoe was too good and she needed some well deserved nerfs, although I don't think they nerfed what they should've. And Xayah was too good for too long.
> First of all, "disrespect" her is a strong word. She just went after me and with her invis I couldn't auto to get the %%%% away from her. And yes, the game was drawn out, but then again, not due to me, since I couldn't do anything to Jax, which could just 2 shot me. He getting ahead really messed the game up. Except you did disrespect her. You assumed that you would stay ahead of her no matter what, you assumed that just because she was bad at vayne’s early game means she is bad at vayne in the late game, you assumed that you having a lead meant that she shouldn’t be able to 1v1 you, you went alone for a 1v1 should have been with the team or st least a partner... especially that late into the game seriously you said it yourself you where full build you had no excuse for being there. So yes you disrespected vayne big time and you continue to do so now. Jax is the exact same... a hyper carry. Though he got fed so outscale you immediately... plus jhin is a bad adc for dealing with champions like jax. Regardless you had an advantage and didn’t play around it well enough... when you started getting ahead you should have rotated to where jax was and pressured him while you could. > Zoe was my main and even I agreed she was broken lmao. They nerfed her in the wrong places and ended up ""killing"" her whole kit. > > Illaoi got reworked for no apparent reason besides not being fun to play against (a.k.a. every single meta champion right now). > > Xayah is shit due to the crit meta being gone due to the itemization rework. > > These are all champions I play/played and the only one whose changes didn't make sense at all (in my opinion) was Illaoi. > > Besides that I think they are where they should be, Zoe was too good and she needed some well deserved nerfs, although I don't think they nerfed what they should've. And Xayah was too good for too long. None of these are examples of champions being made shit... seriously Zoe is still decently strong, illaoi got essentially buffed from those changes, xayah is struggling far less than most other crit adcs. Old yorick, old poppy, old sion... those are champions who where nerfed and purposefully kept shit... old sion is a champion who I even mained. Trust me if you actually experienced it you’d hate it, no champipn should be kept purposefully shit, it’s unfair for those who play them.
DDEK123 (EUW)
: {{item:3046}} denied my one shots. They just drawed out the game so they played well on that part. And no, Vayne is extremely broken right now, and it makes no sense that she is still like this. If I had to choose between getting my mains nerfed to shit, or extremely op, I would rather have them be shit, since what's the point of playing a broken champion? And Vayne outscales Jhin, but her mechanics were so bad that it felt unfair to not be able to counter it.
So they drawed out the game to the point where you lost your advantage. You’ve already answered everything you’ve been asking. And even if you felt she was bad you disrespected her late game and payed for it. You should never count a hyper carry out they are still gonna be a threat. This isn’t even unique to vayne they all are like this. You’ve just gotta learn how to stop people from drawing the game out. > If I had to choose between getting my mains nerfed to shit, or extremely op, I would rather have them be shit, No you really wouldn’t... having your main be shit to the point where there’s no point playing them is a horrid feeling, worse when you know riot is doing it on purpose
: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZyAppZkc,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-17T20:27:32.202+0000) > If shaco players are resorting to utility and scaling to be useful something extremely wrong has happened yes, in season 5 with the assassin rework And he definitely does have the tools, the champ wouldnt perform anywhere near as well as it does with the repeated nerfs if he didnt have good tools in the right hands. But I agree, you can only ever drag the other jungler down but thats because his numbers suck, outside of getting your ult earlier there is very little benefit of an xp advantage e.g. Lee Sin puts another point in q and gains 80 damage (40 on each cast not accounting for execute damage) Shaco putting a point in his E gains 25 damage (and has half the execute scale, also not taken into account) So while Lee Sin gets ahead and his Q starts doing half of someones health, Shaco doesnt really change
His utility is bad... he’s outright got none... litterally just boxes which are unreliable. Compared to litterally all of the other champions in the jungle he can’t rely on scaling as he’s got none and he can’t rely on utility as he’s got none... it’s get fed or be useless... he doesn’t have the tools to survive, that’s why he needs a VGU > Lee Sin puts another point in q and gains 80 damage (40 on each cast not accounting for execute damage) Shaco putting a point in his E gains 25 damage (and has half the execute scale, also not taken into account) > So while Lee Sin gets ahead and his Q starts doing half of someones health, Shaco doesnt really change Shaco has always focused more on items, namely abusing certain items in order to one shot someone. If he can it’s fine he can generally do it in a few auto attacks... if he can’t thats it.
DDEK123 (EUW)
: I had an "insurmountable lead". She just built 3 items and boom I'm dead. And, as someone who played Vayne before, and does sometimes now, I'd rather have her useless than extremely broken. And Jhin's late game isn't bad either. He just needs to play safer than normal ADCs since his attack speed doesn't let him burst down divers and assasins as fast. In this specific game I really just had to play agressive since I was the only one who could carry the fights and kill their backline.
> I had an "insurmountable lead". She just built 3 items and boom I'm dead. Well no you didn’t... if you had you’d one shot her constantly. The fact that she built 3 items before you won shows it was far from insurmountable. > And, as someone who played Vayne before, and does sometimes now, I'd rather have her useless than extremely broken. And there’s people who will say that about every champion... every champion has a hater somewhere. Do you think it’d be fair your main got killed because someone just didn’t like them. > And Jhin's late game isn't bad either. He just needs to play safer than normal ADCs since his attack speed doesn't let him burst down divers and assasins as fast. In this specific game I really just had to play agressive since I was the only one who could carry the fights and kill their backline. He’s an adc, they are all decent late game. But he isn’t a hyper carry, there’s plenty of adcs who will outscale him. So it doesn’t matter if your late game ain’t bad if your late game is worse than your opposite number then you’ve gotta win early or loose the game simple as that
: Literally just buy health. Stacking armor is fun against full AD comps, but without health, it's not gonna do much if they have true damage. Damage counters: Magic damage - magic resist Physical damage - armor True damage - health
Thing is... that’s no longer useful. True damage barely affects squishies... you could do that with lethality... but it severely affects tanks, and with there being so much so easily obtained tanks are beyond dying, they are dead... particularly top lane tanks. Between the % pen, true damage, and % health damage that’s in the game tanks can barely survive... and it’s not even match up dependant or a late game thing anymore, a fighter with conquerer and black cleaver is guaranteed to have a higher power spike than any top lane tank... if the tank is losing lane they can no longer go to lane, if they are winning lane they likely are within kill range now. So the OP is right... the true damage and it’s over abundance of availability is a very large cause of damage creep, because with tanks struggling and fighters becoming infinitely better you end up with outright more damage per team comp and the lack of tanks means less control over damage. It’s all causational and while damage was on the rise before it stuff like conquerer made a huge difference. Conquerer needs to be removed... simple as that it’s not healthy
Peenoise (EUW)
: > But it’s still more damage... it doesn’t matter if you don’t think it’s significant it I. Base stat increases has to be done carefully because they are volatile. > Never did I once say that I thought adding more base AD at lvl18 was insignificant. Sure base stat increases have to be done carefully I never once suggested that they should do it recklessly. I just spit balled an idea that would make up what I believe would be a good step in the right direction to make her crits be more impactful but not surpassing other ADCs who have more base stats than her. Do they have to necessarily add 10 or 12 AD to her 88AD at lvl18 ? No, just something to give her crits more meaningful damage. Like an idea would be buffing her current AD per lvl which is 1.7 to something like idk 2.0 per lvl which would leave her at 59AD lvl 1 and 91AD at lvl 18. These are merely just Ideas I'm pitching to what I believe is a problem, and the problem is her auto attacks and crits don't do good enough damage. I'm not just asking for buffs for no reason like you keep suggesting. Whether or not it's a problem would be up to Riot to decide if they even bother to look. > Increasing base ad increases the damage if auto attacks and decreases reliance on items... increasing it is a noticeable power increase across the board even in small amounts... your asking for a very large buff for nothing. > Where in the world have you heard of a champion getting buffed with base AD and being less reliant on items? I have never seen a case to where any champion let alone a marksman was building anything less than what they already were because they got buffed in base AD. Not once, and even if it did decrease reliance on items it doesn't mean they aren't gonna go for building those said items. > Crit builds are only behind because of crit items, which is getting s rework and one that already severely benefits kaisa... double buffing is a bad idea no matter who you are, an adc assasin even more so... especially one that’s already one of the strongest. I never once said that Kai'sa is behind in dealing damage with crit because of crit items. I'm saying when she has crit her damage compared to other champions who build crit currently is much noticeably lower because her AD is tremendously lower. And making biased comments that a change this small will take us back to release Kai'sa is a joke. She will never deal damage like that again unless they bring back her passive the way it was before patch 8.11. Like BURST is different from damage over time. Unless her passive has more burst she ain't gonna have more burst, sure her autos will have more oomf behind it(which is what i'm suggesting) but I'm not one to believe a buff like this can be compared to her damage on release not even close.
> Never did I once say that I thought adding more base AD at lvl18 was insignificant. Sure base stat increases have to be done carefully I never once suggested that they should do it recklessly. I just spit balled an idea that would make up what I believe would be a good step in the right direction to make her crits be more impactful but not surpassing other ADCs who have more base stats than her. Do they have to necessarily add 10 or 12 AD to her 88AD at lvl18 ? No, just something to give her crits more meaningful damage. Like an idea would be buffing her current AD per lvl which is 1.7 to something like idk 2.0 per lvl which would leave her at 59AD lvl 1 and 91AD at lvl 18. These are merely just Ideas I'm pitching to what I believe is a problem, and the problem is her auto attacks and crits don't do good enough damage. I'm not just asking for buffs for no reason like you keep suggesting. Whether or not it's a problem would be up to Riot to decide if they even bother to look. Except that’s never been a problem... crit builds have always worked with the limited base ad... the on hit makes sure of that (if after crit modifiers she’s missing say 40 damage per hit the passive dps adds back in that 40 (or more than with the % missing health) so she out dps most others hence her status as a hyper carry). The only thing that changed is the items, and this is the same with all crit champions... barely any of them are in the meta. So while yes crit kaisa is struggling the fact that this is the same with all crit builds shows there’s a different problem... one that needs to be sorted through items not buffs to the champions. > Where in the world have you heard of a champion getting buffed with base AD and being less reliant on items? I have never seen a case to where any champion let alone a marksman was building anything less than what they already were because they got buffed in base AD. Not once, and even if it did decrease reliance on items it doesn't mean they aren't gonna go for building those said items. Base stats aren’t tied to items, the higher your base stats the lower your dependency on items. You even quoted riot saying this > Kai'Sa has some of the worst level scaling in the game in terms of offensive base stats (her AD and AS per level are extremely low), but her item scaling is extremely potent. Most item purchases will scale you up quite well, as long as they’re offensive." The point of her stats being low is to hammer in her dependency on items. And I never said they’d build less... that’s stupid not even supports do that. But you turn on earlier and more reliably with higher base stats... that’s something kaisa really doesn’t need. > I never once said that Kai'sa is behind in dealing damage with crit because of crit items. I'm saying when she has crit her damage compared to other champions who build crit currently is much noticeably lower because her AD is tremendously lower Yes you didn’t say that... hence why I’m correcting you. Her crit build outputted the same if not higher damage than most adcs... yes her individual crits are a tad bit smaller, but she’s got much stronger offensive abilities that any other adc (compared to vayne, she’s got no abilities which deal damage she’s completely reliant on auto attacks... kaisa gets two high damage abilities regardless of which build she goes... that trend goes for her compared to all crit adcs). So you’ve completly tunnel visioned and forgot that kaisa doesn’t have her damage come solely from auto attacks like the others. And her crit build fell off at the same time as the crit changes... which is where crit builds for everyone fell off... that means there’s a causation of it being the items which we already knew. > And making biased comments that a change this small will take us back to release Kai'sa is a joke. She will never deal damage like that again unless they bring back her passive the way it was before patch 8.11. Like BURST is different from damage over time. Unless her passive has more burst she ain't gonna have more burst, sure her autos will have more oomf behind it(which is what i'm suggesting) but I'm not one to believe a buff like this can be compared to her damage on release not even close. She’s already one of the strongest adcs in the game... while it might not be the same as release kaisa it’s gonna have the same effect, she’ll become the strongest and shove everyone else out of the meta... nobody wants that, no one wants kaisa to be pick or ban again. Giving a straight up buff to one of the strongest adcs in the game is never a good idea.
Peenoise (EUW)
: > Her auto attacks scale with total ad... all of her builds are auto attack reliant... that means that increasing her base ad increases her power across the board... 10-12 base ad is a massive amount to increase it by, its rare to ever see a base stat increased more than 2-5 because of the impact it can have. > Doing this is a sizeable blanket buff to all kaisa builds... not just crit.... and if crit isn’t competing vs other builds it still won’t after you’ve needlessly buffed the others and made her the strongest adc in the game > > Kai'sa has only two builds that work and that is a CRIT build and an AP on-hit build nothing else. You can't mix and match items anymore because her passive lost a tremendous amount of damage. What could she possibly have left in terms of builds? A lethality build? A Tank build? There is nothing left... If you gave her more base AD she just deals more physical damage. For an AP on-hit build it does virtually nothing because physical damage isn't your primary damage source in that sense. There would be nothing to support the base AD buff there. The opposite is true for when going for a CRIT build. If you don't prioritize AP and attack speed the magic damage she does per stack on hit is nothing because that would not be your primary damage source. Buffing her base AD will only benefit her in a CRIT build because your auto attacks are being multiplied in damage. Like what can she possibly do with more base AD other than that? Her auto attacks are meaningless without CRIT, and the magic damage she gets from Auto attacking without AP items like Nashor's tooth or Rabadon's Deathcap is laughable. Her magic damage with autos isnt prioritized in a CRIT build. The whole point of attacking with Kai'sa is to cause as much damage as possible before her 5 stacks detonate so the 15% missing HP magic damage can put in some work. This is true for both builds. If you aren't prioritizing one or the other the secondary damage does virtually nothing.
But it’s still more damage... it doesn’t matter if you don’t think it’s significant it I. Base stat increases has to be done carefully because they are volatile. Increasing base ad increases the damage if auto attacks and decreases reliance on items... increasing it is a noticeable power increase across the board even in small amounts... your asking for a very large buff for nothing. Crit builds are only behind because of crit items, which is getting s rework and one that already severely benefits kaisa... double buffing is a bad idea no matter who you are, an adc assasin even more so... especially one that’s already one of the strongest. With on it kaisa still being strong giving net increases like this, significant ones, which will get even bigger after a second huge buff to her, will just take us back to release kaisa... that’s not the point of balancing
xTitanZed (EUW)
: Galio or
Karthus is a bit up and down in the meta... if your good at him he’s always a,axing but it sounds like you are looking for a plug and play not something you gotta learn first. Galio tends to suck low elo in solo Q... hrs just way too strong atm so is bypassing that Irelia is getting nerfs, so enter at your own risk. Vel is solid but has a few shaky match ups you’ve gotta learn So I say vel, less likely to be banned, less likely to get nerfed, and your more like to have the advantage of knowing a given match up better than your opponent.
DDEK123 (EUW)
: Why do supposed "late game champions" have the ability to duel easily even when behind?
It’s all about scaling. Hyper carries have a weak early game in exchange for a strong late game... lane bullies are the opposite with strong early games and weak late games. In a match up between them (say jhin vs vayne) the early game champion is expected to win early game and needs to use this lead to create a win or an insurmountable lead before the hyper carry is able to get items and therefore hit their power spikes. If it didn’t work like that there’d be no point of early or late game champions... if a late game champion wasn’t allowed to do their job unless they won their weakest phase vs a champion at their prime then they’d be useless... there’d be no reason to play them. As a player who players early game champions its your job to know how to translate that into a win before the late game champions become an issue, or at the very least carry until your own late game champions in your team takes over.
: He definitely isnt an early game champ, the only reason he is at all scary early game is because he is able to take ignite without losing much He now relies far too heavily on items to scale which is why you see so many players just going utility and focusing objectives _(which isnt inherently a bad thing but its not how you would expect an assassin to play)_
Which historically hasn’t worked well for shaco... he’s always been a champion who either snowballs early or attempts to drag the enemy jungler down with him... his scaling is terrible compared to litterally every other jungler... if he’s not one shotting or making the enemy jungler’s life miserable then he doesn’t do anything, he doesn’t have the tools for it. If shaco players are resorting to utility and scaling to be useful something extremely wrong has happened
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: But this way you punish a majority of the ADC champion pool. Due to things like Fleet Footwork, only a couple of ADC champions are viable. I'm not saying this is the only reason, but it is a part of the problem. {{champion:202}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:498}} These are the currently viable ADC champions. {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:67}} And these are all the champions that are being left behind.
You realise cait, Draven, ez, mf, sivir, and vayne are all meta... with vayne and ez being the strongest adcs in the game atm. Plus most of them don’t use fleet footwork... the ones that do are the ones you’ve already said are meta.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: My idea for changing the Fleet Footwork keystone rune so it actually helps ADCs in the early game
You just killed it. You’ve reduced healing and reduced its charge rate in general (if its 50% slower but charges 25% faster if you hit a champion that means it’s still 25% slower) You’ve killed its scaling, made it unable early game... just a bad change overall
: As far as I know, Shaco is no longer considered early game. On the contrary, he rarely engages in a 1v1 early since the buffs to {{champion:64}} , and some new champions coming to prominence in jungle like {{champion:5}} (with the buffed Hail of Blades) and {{champion:104}} (with his passive armor and high burst with kiting potential). Though you can still try to cheese the enemy jungler if they are playing something like {{champion:28}} , but Shaco is no longer the dominant jungler, even with ignite (especially in 9.2 where Ignite gets nerfed). Plus, DH was rarely used on Shaco since it doesn't work with boxes, and Electrocute did more damage so they stuck to it. The only reason I can see for this shift is probably because the extra mobility and a little burst heal is good on Shaco, though I would personally stick to Electrocute anyways. I think that it is very match-up dependent mastery, when you really need that extra mobility and heal over the Elecrocute damage.
He’s still an early game champion... he has to be he’s got nothing else going for him. He might be outclassed by other early game junglers but it doesn’t change the facts that if he’s not aggressive early he’s useless. And he did take DH, until the rework and eventual killing of the summoner... now no one uses it. Fleet footwork allows for easier and riskier clears, gives more early drake pressure, and lets him skirmish with the other strong early game junglers. It does make sense especially for match ups that require facing someone you can’t outright bully.
: [Shaco] Fleet forward Vs Harvest
Dark harvest has been nerfed so much it’s barely useable anymore... it adds way too little damage especially early game where shaco wants to be strong. So fleet just gives more
radetari (EUNE)
: I love Mordekaiser
Morde is one of the champions getting a VGU this year
Peenoise (EUW)
: > Translation, it’s entirely due to the crit item changes not kaisa, and is a problem faced by all crit adcs... therefore buffing kaisa is a bad idea especially with the fixes to crit builds coming. > > Also in those calculations you forgot her passive, even in crit builds that supplies a the damage needed to be on par with other champions. I understand where you are coming from, but i purposefully left out the passive because a Crit build is not gonna make the passive hit harder. Only them missing more HP will and building AP of course. > Vayne being too strong has nothing to do with kaisa... why the hell would kaisa be buffed when the issue is vayne needs nerfs. > > That’s a terrible argument for buffing kaisa, especially as kaisa is not that far behind vayne in terms of meta. This was not the argument I'm trying to showcase, the point I'm trying to make(I'm doing the best I can to explain) is that Vayne was already a powerful late game champion and they are giving her more power with no context. Where are Kai'sa who is SUPPOSED to be powerful late game champion is getting damage taken away more and more. This wasn't to justify buffing Kai'sa or to nerf Vayne, I'm pointing these two out because they share many similarities(including stealth, tank shred, weak early game, strong late game). And to say why buff Kai'sa when we can just nerf vayne doesn't make Kai'sa and her autos hit harder it just makes Vayne weaker. > Yes you have. > > Every kaisa build focuses on auto attacks (besides full ap one though that does use auto attacks), regardless of the build kaisa is an auto attack reliant champion. So yes by buffing her base ad it buffs everything she does, that’s not a buff for crit kaisa that’s a buff to kaisa in general... something she doesn’t need. Just to shine light on this one, her base AD only influences two abilities and her physical damaging auto attacks, that's it. Her AP on-hit build will make her abilities and Passive hit harder, but base AD has ZERO influence on her passive or the Items she buys to make an AP on-hit build work. Rabadon's Deathcap no influence, Nashor's Tooth no influence, Wits End no influence. The only item that she buys in an AP on hit build that would make her physical damage with auto attacks do slightly more damage is Guinsoo's Rageblade because of the scaling armor pen which is really nothing special cause it is only 15% at lvl 18(especially the magic penetration) and the 25AD. They took the damage stacks away and put a UNIQUE passive on all penetration items making buying Mortal Reminder, Lord Dominick's, or Void Staff impossible to use unless you give up buying Guinsoo's. Like I stated earlier only her auto attacks with crit, her W, and her R will benefit from buffing her base AD and they can play with those ability ratios like they did with everything else on her.
> I understand where you are coming from, but i purposefully left out the passive because a Crit build is not gonna make the passive hit harder. Only them missing more HP will and building AP of course. You can’t do that though... you can’t look at an adc’s damage output without taking into account things like her passive. Even without ap her passive increases the dps of her auto attacks to be on par if not higher than other adcs... if she gets a 5th proc she out damages the other crit adcs. So you can’t just ignore what equates to a decent amount of her damage then try to call her damage lack lustre. > This was not the argument I'm trying to showcase, the point I'm trying to make(I'm doing the best I can to explain) is that Vayne was already a powerful late game champion and they are giving her more power with no context. Which is exactly what you are asking for... just cause one champion got that doesn’t mean riot now has to give it to another champion. Kaisa is still one of the strongest adcs in the game why would they buff her. > Just to shine light on this one, her base AD only influences two abilities and her physical damaging auto attacks, that's it. Her auto attacks scale with total ad... all of her builds are auto attack reliant... that means that increasing her base ad increases her power across the board... 10-12 base ad is a massive amount to increase it by, its rare to ever see a base stat increased more than 2-5 because of the impact it can have. Doing this is a sizeable blanket buff to all kaisa builds... not just crit.... and if crit isn’t competing vs other builds it still won’t after you’ve needlessly buffed the others and made her the strongest adc in the game
Peenoise (EUW)
: > **Secondly have you considered that as not much has changed with kaisa and yet her crit build has gone down hill it hasn’t got anything to do with kaisa herself but crit builds...** Of course I considered that, but before the 250% crit damage being removed from Infinity Edge It hardly noticeable because the damage multiplier on it was so high. Once they took it away it really showed how terrible her scaling really is base stats wise compared to other marksman in general. The attack speed that she gets just from leveling up is low which is fine because we will build attack speed anyways to be able to get her Invisibility. The base AD she has is very noticeably low compared to other marksman and when you throw in crit multpliers every thing changes when you add just a tiny bit of AD. An Example being: **88AD(200%) = 176** vs **108AD(200%) = 216** That is a 40 damage difference with the Infinity Edge we have now. It may not seem like a lot at lvl 18 but every stat makes the numbers on critical strikes jump. > **She’s got a weak early game, and does require high game knowledge to use... these are things which are necessary for kaisa to have regardless.... ** This can be said about any weak early game ADC, especially Vayne who has been getting buff after buff with no context as to why they gave it to her. While probably justified, Kai'sa gets nerf after nerf. (I don't consider the Hot fix they did on her in 8.11) **V8.14**: Vayne: Silver Bolts Target's health ratio increased to 4 / 6.5 / 9 / 11.5 / 14% of target's maximum health from 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 12%. **V8.18**: Vayne: Tumble Cooldown reduced to 4 / 3.5 / 3 / 2.5 / 2 seconds from 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 2. Kai'sa: Second Skin Full plasma trigger damage reduced to 15% of the target's missing health at all levels from 15% − 20% (based on level). **V8.21** Kai'sa: Second Skin Consume Plasma damage changed to 15% (+ 2.5% per 100 AP) of the target's missing health from 15% (+ 3.75% per 100 AP) of the target's missing health. Killer Instinct Shield duration reduced to 2 seconds from 3. **V9.1** Vayne: Tumble- NEW EFFECT: Ability icon HUD now shows the remaining duration for the empowered attack. Final Hour- NEW EFFECT: Tumble Tumble cooldown now reduced by 50% when Final Hour is active. NEW EFFECT: Ability icon HUD now shows the remaining duration of the ability. Vayne is supposed to be weak early game as well, She is certainly squishy but maxing her W first gives her way more damage early game than maxing Q and she is sitting pretty high on the charts averaging with: ** Win Rate: 51.16% Pick Rate: 24.6% Ban Rate: 15.3%** And this if for **Platinum+** with 164,118 recorded matches as of today across all regions. Riot made a statement in the past saying Vayne is supposed to be a niche pick for tank shredding and if she was to ever be a priority ADC for every situation then the state of the game is in a bad place. I would confidently say she has reached that peak of being over powered damage wise. Just to clarify on this point I'm not mentioning all of these things about Vayne to make her seem like she is broken but to show that they are taking a late game champion to the next level and Kai'sa who is supposed to be a pretty damn strong late game champion has lost a ton of her damage in comparison. This includes the changes to Guinsoo's, nerf to her passive, changes to storm razor, nerf to the majority of her AP ratios, etc.. > ** Fourthly if she needed a buff to her crit build buffing everything she does isn’t a good way... you need to actually target that build, this mean increased ad ratios on abilities, or crit ratios... not base ad buffs that doesn’t help, in fact that ruins the point of her being item reliant** All ADCs are item reliant, and I have not suggested buffing her in **every way or everything she does**, but merely in just base AD to keep up in damage with a critical strike build that multiple ADCs can run. The only abilities she has that benefits with total AD is her W(Void Seeker) and R(Killer Instinct). If her W becomes too strong they can always lower the ratios(like they did with everything else) to balance her probable burst. Because buffing crit modifier ratios on Infinity Edge will not solve the problem that other ADCs will still have more AD to compliment those ratios. Increasing ratios on abilities won't increase her DPS it just increase her burst potential which would then be nerfed or hotfixed. You can take almost any ADC(maybe not Kalista not sure though) take a common Crit build that ADC players are familiar with and Kai'sa will always have the lower damage landing with critical strikes(this is not including AD steroids like some champions have). The only thing I'm suggesting here is buffing her base AD by 10 or 12 at lvl 18(leaving it around 98 or 100) to make critical strikes feel a bit more satisfying to deal damage with. Nothing really more than that.
> Of course I considered that, but before the 250% crit damage being removed from Infinity Edge It hardly noticeable because the damage multiplier on it was so high. Once they took it away it really showed how terrible her scaling really is base stats wise compared to other marksman in general. The attack speed that she gets just from leveling up is low which is fine because we will build attack speed anyways to be able to get her Invisibility. The base AD she has is very noticeably low compared to other marksman and when you throw in crit multpliers every thing changes when you add just a tiny bit of AD. Translation, it’s entirely due to the crit item changes not kaisa, and is a problem faced by all crit adcs... therefore buffing kaisa is a bad idea especially with the fixes to crit builds coming. Also in those calculations you forgot her passive, even in crit builds that supplies a the damage needed to be on par with other champions. > This can be said about any weak early game ADC, especially Vayne who has been getting buff after buff with no context as to why they gave it to her. While probably justified, Kai'sa gets nerf after nerf. (I don't consider the Hot fix they did on her in 8.11) Vayne being too strong has nothing to do with kaisa... why the hell would kaisa be buffed when the issue is vayne needs nerfs. That’s a terrible argument for buffing kaisa, especially as kaisa is not that far behind vayne in terms of meta. > I have not suggested buffing her in every way or everything she does, but merely in just base AD to keep up in damage with a critical strike build that multiple ADCs can run. Yes you have. Every kaisa build focuses on auto attacks (besides full ap one though that does use auto attacks), regardless of the build kaisa is an auto attack reliant champion. So yes by buffing her base ad it buffs everything she does, that’s not a buff for crit kaisa that’s a buff to kaisa in general... something she doesn’t need.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Which skin line is your favourite and why? ^^
Guardian of the sands... I’m a sucker for Egyptian mythology and love the looks of the skins (plus pretending to be a blue shell with rammus is never not fun)
Peenoise (EUW)
: > Kaisa is an on hit adc, she has low ad in exchange for an extremly powerful on hit, as steroid, invisibility, and burst.... her damage isn’t coming from base ad or really ad in general. > > And why increase it, she’s already one if the strongest adcs in the game why give an outright buff for no reason. "First off - {{champion:145}} Kai'Sa is intended to be a versatile champion. The goal is for her to have multiple roles, playstyles, and builds. So, I’d like to give a bit of context on each of her abilities and how they achieve this. Always remember that you don’t need to upgrade every ability every game, and most cohesive builds will evolve no more than 2 spells." - Riot Jag He also goes on to say "Kai'Sa has some of the worst level scaling in the game in terms of offensive base stats (her AD and AS per level are extremely low), but her item scaling is extremely potent. Most item purchases will scale you up quite well, as long as they’re offensive." The problem I feel with Kai'sa is this doesn't seem true at all. Her most common build {{item:3006}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3124}} doesn't provide anything truly meaningful to her damage wise until she gets a third item whether its {{item:3085}} or {{item:3115}} and even then it's mediocre compared to how other ADCs deal damage in comparison. If she goes the Crit build which in my opinion is cheaper and more reliable, It doesn't compare to say Kog'Maw or Varus who can deal damage thru an on-hit or critical strike build. Her Invisibility is locked behind a bonus attack speed requirement that can be somewhat difficult to get to and before you do, your E prevents you from attacking while remaining Visible to your opponent. And her passive only scales with AP so for an On-hit build to be truly effective it would have to look something like this: {{item:3006}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3091}} Even then you can't duel other ADC's unless you have Guinsoo's stacked for the passive to be unlocked and if you were to rush Guinsoo's First you have no damage to fight back with Auto attacks in the early game. To finally add on to the AP On-Hit Build, for Kai'sa to get this many items you have to have a lead by a huge margin otherwise the game will be over before you could even think to build a 4th item. Currently on Patch 9.1(Even with previous patches) there are statistically 22 champions being played in the bot or have been recorded being played in the bot lane and she places 17/22 in terms of damage dealt averaging 19575 damage with 49.30% Win Rate & 0.89% Ban Rate (which is not at all impressive). With the future of Crit items to come, Kai'sa will fall behind other ADCs in terms of DPS when her On-hit build no longer becomes effective to build. Her base AD doesn't need to be something amazing like Draven or Jhin, but I feel with her base AD that low they kind of sell her short of being a versatile champion.
Firstly kaisa is still considered one of the stronger adcs, giving her a universal buff like that is the last thing she needs. Secondly have you considered that as not much has changed with kaisa and yet her crit build has gone down hill it hasn’t got anything to do with kaisa herself but crit builds... no crit adcs are in the meta for a reason, if her crit build is struggling then it’s bdcause of the items not herself Thirdly > she places 17/22 in terms of damage dealt averaging 19575 damage with 49.30% Win Rate & 0.89% Ban Rate (which is not at all impressive). She’s got a weak early game, and does require high game knowledge to use... these are things which are necessary for kaisa to have regardless.... this lowers damage dealt as if you mess the early game up your gonna be behind (same with all late game adcs) and if your too aggrsssive with your ult you will die instantly. So win rate and overall damage dealt will be low because of less experienced players dragging it down, which should not be something riot balances around... and no adc has a high ban rate, with kaisa being the 5th highest of adcs, 4th if you disclude a flex like cass... highest is lucien with 3.50 which isn’t that high at all. Fourthly if she needed a buff to her crit build buffing everything she does isn’t a good way... you need to actually target that build, this mean increased ad ratios on abilities, or crit ratios... not base ad buffs that doesn’t help, in fact that ruins the point of her being item reliant
Lari (EUNE)
: How many capsules were bought for 1 BE?
The bug was live for 14 minutes... riot reported just under 100 summoners used the bug in this time... Maths wise if you’ve done it was fast as possible your looking at well over 10000 capsules per summoner... more realistically we are prob looking at 300-500
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Singapore Server revert the IMPOSIBLE 1 BE Capsule BUG
Except you can’t always look at just these numbers... Yes there’s more people on that server but there’s also only 100 people who used that glitch... so the difficulty doesn’t lie in amount of total people per server but the distribution per server... yeah Singapore might have managed but if they’ve only got say 3 of the abuse cases in that server then it’s gonna be a much easier fix than another server with 50. Youve gotta look at more than just one single bit of data before making judgements like this
Peenoise (EUW)
: You're correct, I completely forgot that her living weapon requirement goes down and only evolves with bonus AD from Items. ** Living Weapon: Requires 100 − 72 (based on level) bonus attack damage to upgrade – Icathian Rain fires 10 missiles.**
I mean I wasn’t, I had no idea that was a thing (since when was this a thing I seriously never noticed wtf) But regardless it’s still bonus attack damage so any increases or decreases to her base ad or ad per level wouldn’t affect it.
Peenoise (EUW)
: Kai'sa & Marksmen AD @ Lvl-18
It ain’t to do with the Q evolution, that’s bonus AD not total so her base Ad isn’t a factor. Kaisa is an on hit adc, she has low ad in exchange for an extremly powerful on hit, as steroid, invisibility, and burst.... her damage isn’t coming from base ad or really ad in general. And why increase it, she’s already one if the strongest adcs in the game why give an outright buff for no reason.
MrTeTe (EUNE)
: The Champion Banning Issue With League Of Legends
If a champion is high priority and your last pick has hovered them then your fully allowed to ban them... if it’s a contested or hated pick the chances of a low level pick getting it is low. Unless they are first pick hovering a champion should not lock out the ability to ban
: Lissandra passive.
Mana restore passives aren’t very good... they become useless after landing phase, more so they disrupt the entire point of mana which means that champions with mana restore passive have to have stupid mana costs to compensate. It’s outright better to remove the mana passive and lower costs, lets mana actually do its job. And while her current passive ain’t good early game her old passive wasn’t useful past the laning phase, ultimatly a passive which becomes more useful past the laning phase is outright more useful
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: News from Developers about 1 BE Capsule Bug
You realise this team has nothing to do with that bug nor the fallout... seriously do you really think the balance team has anything to do with sales. Your just lashing out at nothing, riot is compartmentalised, the actions of one team doesn’t affect the others... if your going to be angry at least have the decency to direct it at the correct people
: Why isn't BOTRK like the best item ever?
It’s stats are pretty low comparatively, you need a decent amount of attack speed to make it work, and like others said it’s current health so vs squishies it doesn’t add too much. So not everyone can use it efficiently, there’s better options for most champions
: Does Cassiopea's Miasma proc Banshee's Veil Passive?
Some spells ignite spell shield... miasma is one of them
Show more

swampert919

Level 118 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion