SuperJunk (EUW)
: if they were smart, they would delete exhaust, some op items and op champs from urf or other fun modes, but no, lets just give them 80% cooldown, earlier sona and ryze were blocked in urf (if i remember right)
The very first time riot disabled the op champions, people didn’t like it in the slightest.
: Quest rewards, can we get minutes watched instead of games watched
If you want those rewards just set the vod to view and walk away... so long as your computer plays it then it will count so you can watch what you want and have your computer play the rest while you do something else
SuperJunk (EUW)
: Fiddlesticks Rework
Last we heard fiddle is nearing completion, we will probably see him some time in February or March. And amumu shouldn’t be scary, he litterally is a kid having a temper tantrum he should be a sympathetic character not a horror one
: Nerf Sett
The rest of his kit is extremely weak, straight up nerfs would only kill him. His W is too strong, but that’s the only thing keeping him viable
: the winrate is unusual. new champions normally have low winrates and then they increase steadily, i have never seen anything quite like this
Not quite. Firstly Sett did start out with a low win rate, it was 45% on his release... it’s judt already increased And secondly this isn’t unheard of. There’s two aspects to how a new champion’s win rate progresses... how to play and counterplay. If players learn how to play a champion before opponents learn to play against them their win rate skyrockets, if players learn how to play against them faster or learning to play takes a long time their win rate plummets. What your describing is the latter, players learning a difficult champion resulting in a low win rate, that increase as people learn. Sett doesn’t fit into this he’s a pretty basic and easy champion, so his win rate will do the opposite. This isn’t unusual in the slightest
Croffins (EUW)
: I'm talking to all of you
Fiora is a champion with high outplay potentail, if she outplays an opponent she can very easily kill them. What I’m guessing happened was rek’sai W got parried and she stunned both of them, then went for the squishy talon and nearly killed him, then ulted and fight the reksai... talon came back in at the end to burst her down. She still died, and if she wasn’t so far behind she would have killed both of them, but if she outplays using that parry she isn’t going to be easy to kill... they underestimated her and payed for it
: sett has is busted
Don’t forget it’s only really been just over a week since his release, counter play and match up knowledge develops slowly especially as Sett is an easy champion so learning to play as him developed faster, and his ban rate ain’t helping. So not that unusual for a new champion
: QUESTION: does healing from ability damage include empowered auto's
Healing from abilities is a spell effect, anything that procs spell effects will trigger spell vamp So I think all the ones you just said don’t get affected by spell vamp, but they are affected by lifesteal
: yes but i do not believe supports are as few as they used to be. nobody wanted to play support when all you could play was janna, lulu, soraka, etc..., and you had to spend all your gold in wards and were a walking sack of 300 gold for the enemy team. with the s6 mid season update they made velkoz zyra and brand viable supports with the added base damage they gave them, pyke has also been added to the game and the meta has been about engage supports for at least a year now. i feel like the role is more in line with the others in terms of player base because of those changes
Riot released figures on this recently, support still has almost half the population of the next lowest queue being jungle... so yeah it’s still very much the case
: Because I play for a long time, and it's not, and most of it is because of the trash changes they made to penalties and ban system , an absolute joke.
Ive been playing for a long time as well, it’s the same toxic community. Don’t forget league has always had a really bad rep for its toxicity, that has been earnt and for good reason too
: autofill
Same reason why your most likely to be autofilled to support... it’s the lowest population Q and the one that autofill was pretty much designed to help (back before autofill when other queues had 30 mins wait times support barely had a second... there wasn’t enough supports to go around) If supports got autfilled out of supports it creates the issue of supports being in short supply, by giving them autofill protection it actually speeds up queue times
: point 1: yes, the next set of strong champions come out, but the are strong not completely %%%%ing stupidly broken. By your logic we may as well have no bans at all, because its just "the next strongest set of champions". point 2: No, they will nerf and change champions that are being banned. If a champ is being perma banned (((AKALI))) they are clearly overtuned and no one wants to deal with them. That is infomation enough to nerf them.
> point 1: yes, the next set of strong champions come out, but the are strong not completely %%%%ing stupidly broken. By your logic we may as well have no bans at all, because its just "the next strongest set of champions". But stupidly broken is relative... no two champions have the same power level so you will always have a champion be too strong, broken is just being stronger than the rest... remove the broken champions and the next lot become broken. Exact same reason why there is always broken champions no matter what riot do, because nerf one broken champion and another takes it’s place This doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be bans, but increasing them doesn’t solve any issues, all these complaints will just keep happening no matter what riot does... litterally the fact that it wasn’t long ago that riot increased the bans and we are still having the same descussion proves that > point 2: No, they will nerf and change champions that are being banned. If a champ is being perma banned (((AKALI))) they are clearly overtuned and no one wants to deal with them. That is infomation enough to nerf them. At no point did I say riot wouldn’t nerf banned champions, in fact I said they did... but when a nerf get put onto live riot need to monitor that champion to see how well that nerf did and if they need to do more or even buff them afterwards... but if that champion is always banned nobody is gonna play them, which slows down the rate that riot can actually judge the effectiveness of their changes, which slows down their ability to quickly balance champions. Everyone wants riot to be faster at stopping broken champions, but by increasing bans it effectively slows down their ability to nerf efficiently... leading to champions being broken longer and more chances of overnerfing. Like I said bans are just sweeping the issue under the rug... ultimately more effective nerfs would be way more preferable to everyone than more bans, but everyone wants the instant solution not the better one
cephiro (EUW)
: ah well ill give up and i bet you there will be more people asking whatever he wants to tell us, bc all he does in his post is writing a fking essay with unstructured arguments and nothing to make his point clear at this point it might also be him complaining that tk will always be op
That’s not an essay, that’s actually a pretty average sized post for the boards And yes it is him saying that TK will always be an issue unless riot changes his kit and identity... he litterally said that word for word I seriously don’t understand how your not understanding this
cephiro (EUW)
: yes now people have to ask what his point is and what to discuss, because it is not clear and yes what he wrote was reasonable and a well written argument, just the topic is fking missing therefore the whole essay failed
Well no they don’t... the point and topic was very clearly written > an identity being a walking ' get out of jail free card' is pretty op and tahm will keep being gutted until his devour on allies is removed. Hell thats litterally what he told you. So again if you can’t be asked to read what’s written then that’s your problem not his, there’s really no reason to be so rude
: i am talking about overall game experience, no fun anymore .. there is no day when i don't encounter players that joined the ranked queue for the sole purpose of running it down..not even trying to play, simply goes to die then disconnects, or just moves around to avoid afk, most disgusting experience in years.
You say that like it’s not the exact same experence of league’s entire life, or all online games for that matter... there’s no personal consequence for trolling so there’s no way to stop them from doing so, online games have a habit of bringing out the worst in people
Resemble (EUW)
: I just hope League remains Riot's main focus.
League will some day die off, or at least riot will start lowering their support for it... they’ve already got an upper limit for the amount of champions that will be in the game after that development is gonna plummet. I get wanting riot to focus on their main game but riot can’t have league as their main game for ever... sooner or later they need to shift their focus and the earlier it is the less trouble the company will be in when league does end
cephiro (EUW)
: his answer to my first question is all he needed to write and everything would be clear instead he is dancing around the topic and explaining just to stop halfway
And if he write that people would be complaining at him that he didn’t explain his point. It’s better to elaborate and actually open up a descussion than write one sentence that’s completely useless to everyone involved... if you couldn’t be asked to read a very reasonable and frankly decently well written argument don’t complain.
cephiro (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:57:38.662+0000) > > That’s no where near a wall of text, and it’s really not hard to figure out what he’s saying it’s litteraky in the first sentence > [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:11:57.427+0000) > > i saw a post a while back about tahm and the fact that he will always be picked regardless of how hard riot guts him because of his devour and what do you know, even though he was gutted, the champion has already been picked in LEC and LCS because of his ally devour. != > [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:40:06.989+0000) > > tahm kench needs to have his w on allies removed or the champion will forever be a balance nightmare due to his presence in pro play he did never even mention that tk needs his w removed for him to be balanced again he just gives some explaination about why he is picked nothing about removing his devour being the solution to balancing tk
> he will always be picked regardless of how hard riot guts him because of his devour and what do you know, even though he was gutted, the champion has already been picked in LEC and LCS because of his ally devour ? > RIot games, please, understand that you are trying to maintain tahm's indentity, but maybe his indentity is just not a good one. ? > an identity being a walking ' get out of jail free card' is pretty op and tahm will keep being gutted until his devour on allies is removed. ?
: he just likes to complain. all i did was write in the first sentence what my opinion is and follow up with arguments. he is probably one of those guys that buys into every single thing people tell him without wanting to know the reasons behind it, i like to make my point and justify it so that it is easier to discuss ideas with people
Some people just seem to lazy to read these days... what you write was good, and frankly accurate... as much as I pains me to say cause I love tahm how he is (well correction was, I’m still not over this murder) his identity wont be balanced in pro play until he’s outright deleted
cephiro (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:40:06.989+0000) > > tahm kench needs to have his w on allies removed or the champion will forever be a balance nightmare due to his presence in pro play why did you not write that? no one will understand that wall of text when you do not express what you actually wanted to say
That’s no where near a wall of text, and it’s really not hard to figure out what he’s saying it’s litteraky in the first sentence
: How does Riot decide the strength of a champ in game?
They don’t? The champion might be the same but the player isn’t so their skill on the champion is going to be different, the match up and skill of the opponent will also change. Riot don’t change the strengh of a champion for each game
Naniup (EUW)
: You realise that we get many champs right?More champs more bans its a logic fact.We are around 140+champions 5 bans each team is not even close enough. So yes to increase is a must.Because balance team is awful and with so many champs coming one after another we need those bans.Me when i go jgl i wanna ban {{champion:245}} however im scared no one will ban {{champion:89}} or {{champion:25}} .So at least 2 bans each player should happen soon.TOO MANY CHAMPS.
But that won’t help. You get to 20 bans, the next strongest set of champions become too strong, people start asking for more bans again, ect ect. There won’t ever be enough bans in the game to solve the issues you want to solve until you can ban every single champion. And think about it, more bans means the strong champions become less played, which means that nerfs and changes put on them don’t take effect because nobody wants to stop banning them... by increasing the bans you actually make riot’s job at balancing the game so much harder, at that point your just shoving the issues under the carpet than actually addressing them
Shaebadu (EUW)
: zyra is completely broken as a support
She’s got high poke but she can’t take it... she’s extremely squishy, has no defences or sustain, and no mobility. If you ever get on top of her she will die, and if you can ever match her range you will out poke her. She’s annoying for sure but only if she’s fighting on her own terms, if you take control of the flow of the lane she will die over and over again
: Stop playing this game already until Riot fixes even the slightest thing(hear me out).
No game has every issue sorted out, with something this complex it’s unlikely it will ever be fully sorted out
Voltago (EUW)
: We need more bans Riot
More bans don’t work... if riot increases the amount of bans then the next set of champions become issues, then we need more bans for them. Seriously it really wasn’t that long ago riot did increase the amount of bans and frankly it didn’t help much, why would doing it again be any different in a year people will ask for even more
: Xin Zhao: Rework his E?
Xin is a diver, meaning he’s a fighter who jumps into a fight but has no way out, this means he has to choose the correct moment to go in to fight till the end. Making his E a skill shot would make him way too safe
VoidGaze (EUNE)
: RITO, has problem balancing a lot of things, and Morde being only one of the issues. This is the never-ending cycle of League of Legends.
Never ending cycle of mobas in general... there’s too many variables it’s litterally impossible to fully balance the game, same issue with all mobas it’s just a downside of the genre
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: It is not that simple. First of all, good Yi player will not initiate, he will wait for you to engage his teammates or his teammates to engage you. Then you are forced to use your cooldowns (on cc) and he rushes in. Then it is chicken game. If you don't use your cc, he keeps autoattacking and shreding you and your teammates. If you do use your cc, then he uses Q to dodge it. So you need CC to force him to use Q and then CC him immediately after he reappears AND also have enough burst to actually kill him which champions with CC generally lacks. Also there are stopwatches so that is to your "he cannot dodge it afterwards". In reality, CC is not what counters Yi. Heavy burst is.
This is under the assumption there’s only one piece of cc on your entire team... which is unlikely to be the case. He dodges one ability, then will be hit immediately by the next one and that will kill him. Seriously “champions with cc tends to lack damage” completely ignoring mages there is more than one champion on your team. The one with cc holds him down, the one with damage kills him. Cc prevents him from using his Q and W which are how he can survive burst, and prevents him from killing your damage dealers first... burst might be what kills him but cc is what facilitates this
: this is the first ive ever heard of panth being used in pro play, let alone being pick ban.
He had a 100% ban rate at worlds
: >Neeko? Taliyah? Hell zoe Neekos ult is made to not play safe. You go into melee mode to make optimal damage. Zoe is like you gotta make something happen u cant just go 0-0-0 in 20 minutes just like Zed. They are all strong early - give them one kill and they have potential to snowball hard I might be biased though cause i once saw Shiptur play a game as Tallyah so i saw how strong that champion was early - but also played by a challenger, that impression is still something i have with me today. He had 58% wr on tallyah last season with a KDA of 3.33 in over 100 games.
Every champion has the potential to be strong early... hell you don’t play vel safe your constantly fishing for kills with him... when you hit 6 if you hit your combo you’ve got kill pressure.
Croffins (EUW)
: OK this is so interesting
Urgot outscales mordekaiser... there’s a point in the game where morde will do not a lot and will start to loose most of his ults. There’s also a point early before tabi and bramble which you can beat morde Gotta play smart and get what you can where you can, hint is that he should never be able to E you with your own E being up, and you’ve got much better poke than he does so play to those stengths... urgot also can negate a lot of morde’s staying power with a good ult.
: Season 2014 was the last time
Neeko? Taliyah? Hell zoe has the same playstyle as vel early game Also azir became a massive issue because he didn’t have to play safe, he was a very strong laner who could beat any other mid laner.
: Melee champs have no hope against Sett
Those changes would kill him outright His W is the only good ability he has the rest are bad, and removing an auto reset from a champion who’s litterally been designed around that auto reset would make him terrible to play He’s strong early against melee champions but name one juggernaut that isn’t a major issue for melee champions... it’s just his class. But he isn’t better early than another juggernaut and he doesn’t do much outside of lane where as other juggernauts do. He gets outcompeted by the rest of his class, his W is litterally 100% of his power right now
Gâlahad (EUW)
: Not every bruiser or juggernaut uses items with heals or has healing abilities. And I just can't aggree on your point about "true damage.. only helped in tank match ups...". I mean you know that there is a much bigger spectrum between adcs and tanks. Even though True Damage has a bigger impact against tanks, it still helps a lot to deal a lot dmg against other classes and squishies. I mean lethality items were basically the reason why assassins were able to punish that hard, after they were introduced. And the assassins were not oneshotting the tanks. I am normally a Garen main and right now I tend to play Nasus more again, because he is just doing better right now in the current meta. I can definitely tell you that I dealt more dmg in my trades before the conqueror change. But of course you are right that other champs benefit more from lifesteal. For some other champs i previously played in past seasons (like Olaf, Tryndamere etc.) it feels really great.
> Not every bruiser or juggernaut uses items with heals or has healing abilities. And? Who cares if a bruiser or juggernaut doesn’t have built in healing, that doesn’t mean they don’t benefit massively from getting built in healing... any champion who deals damage can benefit from conquerer in a major way, all bruisers deal damage > I just can't aggree on your point about "true damage.. only helped in tank match ups...". I mean you know that there is a much bigger spectrum between adcs and tanks. Even though True Damage has a bigger impact against tanks, it still helps a lot to deal a lot dmg against other classes and squishies. I mean lethality items were basically the reason why assassins were able to punish that hard, after they were introduced. And the assassins were not oneshotting the tanks. Because true damage and lethality are very different. Lethality helps get through base armour in order to deal true damage, but often times your not getting much more damage off true damage to validate it vs squishies. For an 8% conversion the conquerer true damage did apsolutly nothing for you against anything that isn’t a tank... it’s not like a huge true damage burst like cho ult it’s a small amount of conversion, unless that 8% is a meaningful part of your damage you aren’t getting much damage out of it (the extra damage from squishies will be in the double digits). Plus bruisers and juggernauts often could kill before they even stacked it up for the trie damage > I am normally a Garen main and right now I tend to play Nasus more again, because he is just doing better right now in the current meta. Nasus does well in low elo regardless, but at a 4.8% play rate even in silver and a play rate that goes drastically down as you go up the ranks he’s not a meta champion... plus at silver elo the top 4 played champions top are all juggernauts. > I can definitely tell you that I dealt more dmg in my trades before the conqueror change. Wasn’t conquerer a massively bad rune for garen before his changes... he couldn’t stack it up > But of course you are right that other champs benefit more from lifesteal. For some other champs i previously played in past seasons (like Olaf, Tryndamere etc.) it feels really great. {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:83}} all benefit greatly from it I think your forgetting it’s not the damage that’s gone up it’s the spell vamp, and your forgetting it’s healing off damage done not lifesteal Just look at mordekaiser, one of the major issues with him is that he heals way too much, but he has no built in heal
Sefiroz (EUW)
: Yeah I guess she handles different for pros, then again she will become weaker and weaker in lower games making her more and more a "pro only champion" which doesn't really feel healthy in the end either :|
That’s the idea of these changes... they directly target the exact reasons why she’s broken in pro play, in a very meaningful way. Once she’s not an issue for pro play she can then be balanced around everyone, instead of just one or the other
: Actually wrong here. Gragas is an AP bruiser. So is nunu. Only tank there is malphite out of those 3, but malphites scalings are quite strong. Also Sion is a juggernaught. he gets incredibly tanky thanks to scalings and you do build him mostly defensive, but he was designed as a juggernaught, so not a tank
Nope. Like I said while gragas is meant to be an ap bruiser he’s never once actually been played as a proper ap bruiser... so can’t really call him a bruiser Nunu has never been a bruiser > We ended up going for something with CC to make their ult more reliable and give them more tools to succeed as a Warden.” (Wardens specialize in keeping their allies safe and disrupting fights, like Braum.) https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/08/9-fun-facts-from-nunus-development/ Sion is also not a juggernaut... his champion title includes the word juggernaut but that’s due to it being done well before the word juggernaut meant something else, his title is actually a reference to the juggernaut from xmen which heavily inspired his design. Ultimately sion doesn’t deal damage past mid game and it’s very rare to see sion building damage, he’s also fully designed to initiate fights and distrupt them as highlighted in his champion spot light, and his reveal page. Also don’t forget juggernauts lack cc and utility, they can’t initiate fights nor do they have the crowd control presence sion has. ___ I’ve taken these from riot’s offical class system that they released a few years back in which all of these champions where placed in the tank class https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Champion_classes/Tank This is a sorta good list of them though chogath was never placed in warden so god knows why he’s there... ignore him
Gâlahad (EUW)
: Don't know i looked at op.gg, champion.gg, leagueofgraphs.com and none of these websites are supporting what you say (even though all of them have different stats). Yes Sett ist strong and he will get nerfed soon pretty sure. It's nothing new that new champs are overpowered. I don't know how you think swapping true dmg for lifesteal is a buff, but actually only a few champs benefit from this change. I wouldn't say Juggernauts dominated anything since the big Juggernaut patch. Even Riot talked several times about the bad spot of toplane and the low impact of toplane in the current meta. And most Juggernauts are played on toplane...
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/top/by-winrate Different statistic sites show different things, but in every one I’ve seen multible juggernauts have been in the top 10 > I don't know how you think swapping true dmg for lifesteal is a buff, but actually only a few champs benefit from this change. Actually it’s the other way around. Healing based on damage done is a stat that every single bruiser uses, and every juggernaut uses extremely well... where as true damage conversion only helped in tank match ups where the true damage actually mattered, you actually didn’t want to take conquerer in a non tank match up... so the true damage didn’t benefit any bruiser, it just hurt tanks instead, where as spell vamp helps every bruiser.
: I am MR5 with Ekko and he is stupid busted. Great his W is easy to predict outside of team fights but you can't dodge anything else because assuming he's not completely braindead he'll E into you before using Q
Never said he wasn’t broken... he’s one of the strongest champions in the game... but even vs strong champions if you learn their counterplay they often become at least tolerable... especially if he’s mainly struggling to punish mistakes because of the ult seeing other people mess you up despite ult can give you ideas. Never said it’s a solution, but it does help to take the edge off of the issue while you wait for nerfs
Wex0r (EUW)
: i did forget a few but i dont think {{champion:79}} {{champion:20}} are tanks and im on the fence with {{champion:54}} if you include these guys you might aswell accept {{champion:8}} into the list.
Malphite, gragas and nunu are indeed tanks, they are meant to be built tanky and use cc to start and distrupt fights... and for the most part they do Thing about malphite is he’s also designed as an anti ad bruiser, so he’s designed to be able to scrap in the side lane... hence why he has damage built in, but it’s still very low damage and against a full tank malphite you are unlikely to die unless you are extremely squishy. But he’s currently being played as a mage by building ap, hence he’s dealing too much damage (he’s also an old champion so not well designed) Gragas is a bit of a weird one, technically he should be a bruiser but ap bruiser itemisation doesn’t exactly exist so he tends to either default as a tank or a mage... and since his rework he’s been a tank until recently... so while he’s up for debate he’s best defined as a tank for now. Nunu is a tank though, he’s durable when built as a tank, he doesn’t deal much realistic damage on a tank build, and his goal is distruption and protection. Similar to sion if you let him charge his ult up the whole way it will hurt a lot but it’s unrealistic, the main use of nunu ult is usually the slow. EDIT: Surprised it’s these 3 that you had issues with... thought it’d be rammus tbh EDIT 2: oh yeah vlad is designed to deal damage, so can’t be a tank... tanks are also currently a melee exclusive class though it’s debatable if that’s a part of the definition that should really stay
: TFT makes no sense XD
If your dropping elo and people keep beating you good chance your doing something wrong... if you play badly in league other players will beat you even if the mistakes a subtle, same here there is skill to TFT I’d recommend watching Scarra or burnt toast play, they are good TFT players and picking up what they do will help you manipulate the luck in your favour
Sefiroz (EUW)
: Or can just leave her as is she's not doing remarkably well rn anyway {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
She’s pick or ban in pro play still... she’s not doing great for us but she’s broken for them, hence why riot are targeting her safety so they can open up the possiblility of buffs
Wex0r (EUW)
: this ! , True tanks are {{champion:12}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:223}}
I mean there’s more than that but you’ve got the gist of it. There are 19 (and a half, gnar is complicated for classes) true tanks in the game currently {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:20}}
Gâlahad (EUW)
: There is a difference between Tanks and Juggernauts. You shouldn't mix that up. Tanks are supposed to be strong through crowdcontrol and their job is to take dmg, cc and distract enemies. Juggernauts on the other hand are designed to be carry killers. They are supposed to be tanky and to be able to deal a lot of dmg and kill carries if they don't mind their positioning. And to be honest no Garen deals dmg without dmg items. If you play garen and buy only life and resistance items you are no danger to anyone and you can only kill someone if your ult is ready and the enemy is already low (thats the reason why you mostly buy half tanky and half dmg items). I can understand your frustration since i was a Trynda main for several seasons, and it can be especially frustrating if you are behind or your ult is not up and someone has an execute. But to be honest you should take a look at the stats right now. Nasus is the only Juggernaut like Champ in the Top 10 champs concerning winrate on toplane. Most auf the Juggernauts are rly bad right now (because of the changes to conqueror), so it shouldn't be a big problem to deal with them. There is some reason why some champs have lower winrates than others.
What stats are you looking at... at all elos there’s plenty of juggernauts in th top 10 win rates top... litterally the highest win rate at the moment is Sett who is a juggernaut. At silver+ there are 4 in the top 10 (Sett at 1, yorick at 3, nasus at 4, voli at 10) At plat + there are 3 (Sett at 1, voli at 4, Darius at 8) Juggernauts have been doing fine, in fact they’ve dominated 2020 so far, with 1 being at least the second highest win rate this whole month (first morde, then Sett)... conquerer was a net buff for them
: Tanks are fun, aren't they?
Chogath, garen, nasus, and Dr. Mundo are all not tanks, they are bruisers (specifically all juggernauts) so they are designed to deal high damage... Ornn only deals high damage if you get hit by litterally everything, something that is relativity simple to prevent especially out of lane Maokai deal negative damage, seriously if your being killed by a maokai with no damage items you must have let him. True tanks don’t deal damage unless you let them, bruisers on the other hand are fully meant to be damage threats... with juggernauts being the ones that push through the front line not maintaining it. It’s a good idea to direct your anger at the correct group of champions
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Actually, Lulu can't to shit against Yi. Her polymorph is a projectile and can and will be dodged by a good Yi. I even saw how he used Q soon after I cast W and appeared polymorphed yet still autoattacking my team. The only counter to Yi is Jax.
The counter to yi is everyone with cc... don’t forget he telegraphs exactly where he is about to be after his Q, he can’t dodge something if you throw it at him as he reappears
: Twister Fate (Gameplay, Skins, Lore etc)
Riot have never mentioned him on the VGU list... in fact he’s already been given a VU in the past.
16 Chars (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KmEMl5mk,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-24T10:35:13.043+0000) > > He does have a slight point... best way to learn counterplay is to play the champion yourself, that way you figure out what you struggle dealing with then can apply that to your own games. > He’s not all that hard to play against, he’s just new so everyone is still learning how to deal with him (remember he did only get released a week ago) I've played Sett, And i've played against him too. When i played Sett i dominated pretty much all of the games i played with him, the thing isn't about learning how to play against him. He simply is too broken, his W gives him a 100% damage taken shield and deals 25% of grit as true damage. He has no point, i understand it's alot of fun to beat the shit out of noobs with that new broken champion, and you want to main him but people want him adjusted because apparently he is too broken.
Except he’s really not that broken... yes he has a lot of damage and survivability on his W but he’s a juggernaut... compare him to the rest of them His W burst is less that the other juggernauts, and that’s all the damage he can do... Q and E do nothing, R only does damage if yiu ult tanks into the enemy team and even then it’s only impressive if it’s something stupid like a mundo. And his shield is big but decays immediately so realistically your only getting 20% max health shield... same as morde. Compared to other juggernauts, which outright kill anything in range regardless of who they are, and can tank an entire team... he’s bad. He can’t deal much damage outside of the W (and even then it’s unlikely he will actually kill with it), and he’s only got his W shield to survive damage and again that’s just a morde shield in terms of realistic strengh Compare that to what a Darius, or illaoi, or garen... or any juggernaut for that matter... he can’t do anything that they do. It’s why I’m not maining him (besides I find him too sluggish), until the rest of his kit gets buffed to actually be useful I might as well just play Darius or morde, way more value. At the end of the day if you’ve got a champion with one extremely strong feature and the rest is weak you’ve just got a mediocre champion.
16 Chars (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=QuZeed YT,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KmEMl5mk,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2020-01-24T10:20:17.732+0000) > > Sorry little one, I'm sorry that I played Sett and I knew his strength and weakness. I didn't lose against a Sett at all, and I won most my games with him. So? You need to do the same, learn the champion, learn how to counter the champion, apply. GG! > > PS : This doesn't work on every champion from Ornn to Aphelios (excluding Sylas since he got a counterplay) Including Akali. Because they just got no counterplay <3 I love seeing children triggered, i can assure you that i'm older than you by a mile so you're in no position to call me a 'lil one' Also knowing his strength by dominating with him most of the games? and seeing people complaining about his W and stuff which are indeed pretty broken, I'm sorry to break it to you that he will get nerfs eventually and you're back at playing your old champions.
He does have a slight point... best way to learn counterplay is to play the champion yourself, that way you figure out what you struggle dealing with then can apply that to your own games. He’s not all that hard to play against, he’s just new so everyone is still learning how to deal with him (remember he did only get released a week ago)
: > [{quoted}](name=NiceFAIL,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ncEJFwMw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-24T02:48:29.685+0000) > > He is f2p. Crush some games with him and then come back and comment here again. Then you can decide yourself if he is so extremely easy and OP ^^ He literally is the easiest ap assassin in the game. You literally cant do mistakes because you can rewind them. You got oneshot point and click and a big af stun for ganks tell me where he is hard
They do have a point but going the wrong way... try playing ekko, then you’ll see what other people do to stop you, and then you can replicate it in your own games
: Another nerf? Really?
Yes akali isn’t that strong in solo Q, but she’s too strong in pro play and at that point she will never be balanced... by increasing her counterplay will lower her power in pro play, then she can actually be buffed. Also note both the W and second R change have been reverted, and a much higher Q cost (honestly prefer the W change that the Q change)
Show more

swampert919

Level 177 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion