alasarcher (EUNE)
: U mean shorter queue times isnt good reason enough? Being most useful person in team isnt good reason enough?
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=kvXaAkqX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-18T13:53:39.071+0000) > > U mean shorter queue times isnt good reason enough? > Being most useful person in team isnt good reason enough? The problem is while you are the most useful person on the team you always get treated as a slave and all the blame is your responsibility. ADC sucks? "report supp", Accidental secured kill? "report supp KS idiot".
Shadòw (EUW)
: Queue times suck
Yeah bring back old ranked solo queue getting tired of these 4 man premades that threaten to 4x if you dont listen to them.
Frane1612 (EUNE)
: How many members to make the club tag show up?
You need 5 members for it to show up. Source: Client info.
Ceiron3 (EUW)
: Wtf are these queue times lately?
As a support main I have to say that we get the most abuse especially from the adc if he/she fails on hooks and bindings, its always the supports fault. Not to mention "KS" especially first blood, if you happen to get it, you will get report threaths. /all report n00b leona KS /all report n00b blitz KS Thats why nobody plays support. I personally love the role but hate the abuse.
: ppl is reporting me for playing j4 mid !
Its okay mate I get reported for playing Ahri and Teemo support haha. I dont care I play whatever I want.
: i have never understood this about balance...
What I dont understand is why some champions are really good late game no matter how much they feed. For example a 0/13 Jax and Vayne will destroy anyone at the 40th minute. In my opinion riot games should balance all champions to be equally good. If you fall behind you cant outperform someone who is ahead just because silver arrows or devourer rageblade. Of course its beside the point that the other team was stupid to not end the game before the end if so far ahead but thats another story, since we are talking about champions themselves.
: yay,i think ill go back to world of warcraft only because of this thing
> [{quoted}](name=hamankhaan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Luwd0xIt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-03-17T20:02:44.553+0000) > > yay,i think ill go back to world of warcraft only because of this thing Warlords is so boring though wait until legion.
B6WS TSW99 (EUNE)
: BEST FEELING EVER
Atleast the riven player didnt get the win, good job.
: In Master/Challenger people will just ban everyone else who plays their role or who they don't like and will be placed only with and against who they want :P
> [{quoted}](name=PePsiLemoNN,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=rxAjUcss,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-03-15T12:58:41.898+0000) > > In Master/Challenger people will just ban everyone else who plays their role or who they don't like and will be placed only with and against who they want :P Add this option only in bronze and silver > problem solved :)
: She isn't broken in 1v1. She is a duelist. She excels in a 1v1 fight.
> [{quoted}](name=rebelsAgainstg0d,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=APTYhaWl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-03-12T10:49:40.419+0000) > > She isn't broken in 1v1. She is a duelist. She excels in a 1v1 fight. She is broken after the 30th minute trust me. Not just in 1vs1.
Personater (EUNE)
: Is Twitch worth buying?
Pretty hard to play, but if you master him twitch is damn awesome. I've seen people wreck in team fights with him.
ZyXEL EUNE (EUNE)
: I'm gonna save some money and transfer there..
> [{quoted}](name=ZyXEL EUNE,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jOEzfzOO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-03-11T14:08:53.148+0000) > > I'm gonna save some money and transfer there.. Well, people might not wish you cancer or thunder to your family but you will get called out as a retard, %%%%%, etc. So be warned before wasting money to transfer that idiots exist everywhere. Good luck.
: Holy cow, Nidalee and Janna nerfs?
I wonder when Fiora, Mundo, Shyvana and all the other champions that are unkillable will be hit.
MadClown (EUNE)
: If he donates (buys rp) at least what he can expect is stabile servers.
It's a business and we are the customers, sure theres plenty of people who are free to play, but some of us have invested hundreds if not thousands of €€€ $$$, therefore they should really fix these issues and make the service available without problems. Assuming they want to keep getting our money.
: Compensation?
I want my LP back for disconnecting me in champ select
Rioter Comments
KARAY (EUNE)
: Rito, we need a skin series for all the tryharders out there.
Tryharder skins for Lee Sin, Evelynn and all the other junglers that try to cheese at lvl 2 with invades and fail horribly.
Najns (EUW)
: Well (just an example) if you want to go Poppy top, but you're last pick, I won't take the chance to play against her. Perhaps expanding your champion pool would help.
This tends to happen when I'm first pick, people still ban my champ, it's annoying. I would support this option to be added. Can't ban locked champs.
: How to quick cast summoner spells and "a"?
Go hotkeys and look for player movement its called "attack move click" bind it to A or whatever key your prefer.
: can we have a "dont queue me with premades" option?
I would love this option, getting sick of it.
Cardmant (EUW)
: [](http://i.imgur.com/27B0whJ.png) http://i.imgur.com/27B0whJ.png
> [{quoted}](name=Cardmant,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OQsaxkwM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-05T16:17:22.277+0000) > > [](http://i.imgur.com/27B0whJ.png) > http://i.imgur.com/27B0whJ.png LOL
Cybbe (EUW)
: See it from my shoes , i get back from 14 day suspension to unplayable server , get camped because of my lag , the enemy jungler is taunting me in all chat and my whole team is flaming me can u not see how that might be frustrating ?
> [{quoted}](name=Cybbe,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XKruGwak,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-03-05T12:06:12.984+0000) > > See it from my shoes , i get back from 14 day suspension to unplayable server , get camped because of my lag , the enemy jungler is taunting me in all chat and my whole team is flaming me can u not see how that might be frustrating ? I completely understand how you feel, but thats how the system works. You say offensive things and you get banned regardless of who's fault it was or who started first, if you talk shit you get banned. I stopped using chat for that purpose, just mute idiots and proceed to play the game, it's the only way to keep your account safe especially if you spent a fortune on skins and champions. It simply isn't worth losing everything just because idiots. Good luck on your new account.
Cybbe (EUW)
: So just got permabanned becouse i got reported for having lag and feeding
You clearly didnt get banned for lagging but for trashtalking toxic people, which in itself is a bannable offense.
: Gold is a toxic community/New player rank ..
New account recently lvled to 30, played promos 4 wins 6 losses placed in silver V. Literally every game there are people who were plat/gold last season. What the hell is going on with this matchmaking? I remember last season silver was filled with low elo people and games were really easy to carry, but now this is just hell when people are two divisions above you. Of course what happens is the plat people always get fed and stomp wether they are on my team or the enemy no balanced games. It's just not fun.
: Should we allow this behaviour?
Never happened to me before, sure there people who asked to swap lanes but if you refuse thats okay nobody trolls or flames for that. If it happens report and move on to the next game, theres nothing you can do. Good luck.
: Please help
I think you need to be friends for like 2 weeks and you need to be lvl 20 or something. I'm not entirely sure though sorry if I provided wrong info.
: Learn the f*cking difference Riot!
Play korean akali build with sunfire etc.
Breakbenj (EUNE)
: account sharing with brother
If you play from the same router you should be fine I guess. Don't tell riot on their official forums that you share your account though..
: Level 30 Goal
Buy a win boost, buy a time xp boost, spam CO-OP intermediate until satisfying results.
: Multiseason Diamond ELO midlaner looking for coaching to become a better player.
Coaching is quite expensive even for lower divsions, I doubt that anyone would do it for free, but good luck anyway.
: You know what I wonder about ? What if I change the place I live in and move to lets say a different city and play from there, will they think I sold my account and ban me for it ? what a pile of bullshit ;D{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=IS1e7ac5899bd5f9,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A8E6OkyE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-03-04T17:13:16.270+0000) > > You know what I wonder about ? What if I change the place I live in and move to lets say a different city and play from there, will they think I sold my account and ban me for it ? what a pile of bullshit ;D{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Imagine moving to another country, rip account and all € spent..
Smittles (EUW)
: Agreed, I never normally have any problems climbing in to Diamond, yet this season it feels like a major up-hill struggle to get through Plat. I feel it's partly due to the new dynamic team creation and the solo player (like myself), there is even more of need to have a duo/trio team in ranked queues, playing solo is just a recipe for disaster and tilting to the max.
> [{quoted}](name=Smittles,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jZf16wAB,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2016-03-04T12:43:56.895+0000) > > Agreed, I never normally have any problems climbing in to Diamond, yet this season it feels like a major up-hill struggle to get through Plat. I feel it's partly due to the new dynamic team creation and the solo player (like myself), there is even more of need to have a duo/trio team in ranked queues, playing solo is just a recipe for disaster and tilting to the max. Yeah its a lot harder for some reason to climb this season, I'm low silver getting matched up with people who were plat/gold last season. It's bullshit the matchmaking system. Best way to get some friends to climb with.
Dr Twingo (EUW)
: [RP ART] Can you blow my whistle baby let me know
: *looks for fuck to give* oh good you i got as many fucks as i got stacks on nasus... i dont play nasus
> [{quoted}](name=True Damage God,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=A9VrQYtz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-03-04T12:50:56.416+0000) > > *looks for fuck to give* oh good you i got as many fucks as i got stacks on nasus... i dont play nasus What the actual fk did I just read?
Agidyne (EUW)
: I did. He was too busy stacking his Tear to do anything to me. He ended 2/13.
Urgot is really broken if you know what you are doing, I managed to 1vs2 once enemy olaf and jungler not sure which one it was at lvl 5 or something. Got double kill, they got tilted. You need mechanics to play him correctly. Lot's of practice.
Xêm (EUW)
: Inb4 Pokémon Star
> [{quoted}](name=Shadow Xylex,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wYAuEdoK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-25T21:18:38.193+0000) > > Inb4 Pokémon Star Pantheon is third game that always comes a bit later with bug fixes n stuff ^^
: You know... At some point I stopped questioning sense of Chinese bootlegs. http://nintendoagemedia.com/users/2605/photobucket/5FE8F924-EC69-1F52-7C58828D0CB278DF.jpg http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/900/180/d81.gif The fact that after 15 years they still rip off these damn 8-bits Famicoms. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhvt4zEMyfY
> [{quoted}](name=ApatheticLoner,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WzI8fREM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-27T07:45:32.985+0000) > > You know... > > At some point I stopped questioning sense of Chinese bootlegs. > > http://nintendoagemedia.com/users/2605/photobucket/5FE8F924-EC69-1F52-7C58828D0CB278DF.jpg > > http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/900/180/d81.gif > > The fact that after 15 years they still rip off these damn 8-bits Famicoms. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhvt4zEMyfY Haha this is awesome!
Rioter Comments

taurenguard

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion