Wizard919 (EUNE)
: Can i run lol on my new laptop
Or you could just have installed and tried it out? no?
Ro28 (EUW)
: [Suggestion] ...and AGAIN... and AGAIN... and AGAIN someone forgot to "Lock in"
Relax dude. Its the start, people dont know. Give it a week and it wont happen that much.
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: Or you can pick support/fill and get it instantly (i guess you wont).
> [{quoted}](name=PiVoRx,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2qVcMeV4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-01-27T08:43:41.542+0000) > > Or you can pick support/fill and get it instantly (i guess you wont). Mygod... Read the post dude.... -.-
: NCS takes too long...
I feel like the preselect was a bit unnecessary, but all in all its much better than previous tbh. It just feels like it takes forever to get a game going honestly :D
: maybe you haven't watched what time it is. normally people are sleeping right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Banana Splits,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2qVcMeV4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-27T02:54:01.040+0000) > > maybe you haven't watched what time it is. normally people are sleeping right now. I think you may have misunderstood. So heres what I meant While you are in champion select....... Shouldnt be that hard to understand but oh well.
Rioter Comments
: Tbh, if you've practiced it for a long time moving between autos once you've got the rhythm in your muscle memory isn't that hard. He might be challenger on his smurf, it wouldn't suprise me this early in the season
> [{quoted}](name=Obi Wan Kanosey,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=7kEy5qum,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-01-26T15:08:21.256+0000) > > Tbh, if you've practiced it for a long time moving between autos once you've got the rhythm in your muscle memory isn't that hard. He might be challenger on his smurf, it wouldn't suprise me this early in the season I get that. Plat 2 adc main myself and I know orbwalking. But comeon dude, have over 2~ attackspeed and still keep up with every single auto and not fail a single one? Too good to be true.
Rioter Comments
: Ranked from gold to bronze
You just got what you deserved. This means you've lost alot in Gold and your MMR was quite shiiiit. So yea, enjoy your DESERVED elo. So good to see all you Division 5 trolls fall
: Okay to clarify again, if your comments are along the lines of, you cant do anything blah blah, then the advice is unhelpful. No offence. Unless you have some information that may aide in this, please refrain from commenting the exact same stuff i specified not too. cheers.
> [{quoted}](name=JustBlazeUp,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hhJMchGa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-18T14:14:47.216+0000) > > Okay to clarify again, if your comments are along the lines of, you cant do anything blah blah, then the advice is unhelpful. No offence. > Unless you have some information that may aide in this, please refrain from commenting the exact same stuff i specified not too. cheers. Why are you so stubborn dude? Like honestly, you ask for advice, you get advice, and this is how you react? Lol. I got banned on my account aswell Spend thousands of money on it. Should I sue Riot for punishing me for an offence that I did? An offence that I knew all about and agreed to not do, but still refused to obey? You see, the rules that Riot made are like law. If you disobey the law, can you sue the law? XD Wow. Get over yourself.
True Sight (EUNE)
: 6.2 Soraka nerfs
Well, thats how to completely ruin an otherwise good champion. Won't be seeing much of her after that.
: Riot Please .....
Sucks to be you then..
: Riot Please .....
go to support. Dont whine in here about it, no one can help you ehre.... -.-
Kanjejou (EUW)
: so when will toxic player that insutl you all game long 3 consecutiv gaem get banned?
He probably got banned or atleast restricted dont worry. Remmember to use report function and its all good
: He's just already boring. Doesn't really bring anything new to the game. His kis feels like a combination of already existing abilities. A pretty boring combination, actually. Wish Riot would rather make fewer, but more unique champions.
> [{quoted}](name=King Zandelor I,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EdwTx7PG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-13T15:59:21.177+0000) > > He's just already boring. Doesn't really bring anything new to the game. His kis feels like a combination of already existing abilities. A pretty boring combination, actually. Wish Riot would rather make fewer, but more unique champions. What the actual fck is this?.... Do you REALLY think after 128 champions that its POSSIBLE to make a completely unique champion? Boy you're outta your mind. Of course they have to use ''already existing'' spells and skills. They are out of options for crying out loud. I tell you what, make me a champion that is fully unique. go on buddy
: He will be good for the casual adc player (noob friendly), if attack speed and crit simply get converted into dmg. You can build all kind of items and you don't need to issue 4 commands per second to kite effectively. I think its a very intersting way to make a champion deliver powefull attacks that are slow while still allowing him to build adc items and I am looking forwards to try out all the overpowered combinations. xD
> [{quoted}](name=Lame of Legends,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EdwTx7PG,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-01-13T16:11:50.637+0000) > > He will be good for the casual adc player (noob friendly), if attack speed and crit simply get converted into dmg. You can build all kind of items and you don't need to issue 4 commands per second to kite effectively. I think its a very intersting way to make a champion deliver powefull attacks that are slow while still allowing him to build adc items and I am looking forwards to try out all the overpowered combinations. xD Eeeeh.. Noob friendly? I think not. I think you've missread alot tbh. Take a look at his kit again, and then tell me whats noob friendly about him. To me he looks like an ADC with a high skillcap, meaning you can't just first try him and wreck everything. His mechanics looks odd and I doubt anyone is gonna have an easy time really mastering him.
Rioter Comments
Ohnebuci (EUW)
: > Look at WoW? It's dying. Guess why? > Because you asked "Guess why?", the way they handle the money part is NOT the reason they are "dying", it is the worst expansion in WoW's lifetime which is killing it.
> [{quoted}](name=xXxPow3rFr34KxXx,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VhZq3KF0,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-13T15:08:15.133+0000) > > Guess why? > > Because you asked "Guess why?", the way they handle the money part is NOT the reason they are "dying", it is the worst expansion in WoW's lifetime which is killing it. I bet both my testicles and yours, that if WoW was free to play it would have atleast 5+ mil players more. Including me. I don't play it cuz its pay to play. And honestly, cut the crap with all that expansion stuff The game is awesome and always have been, not one expansion worse than the other. But why the fck would anyone PAY to play WoW when there are so many other FREE games in its genre? I dont wanna discuss that topic anymore though. Thats not at all what this post was about. Cheers
Ohnebuci (EUW)
: Because the newest expansion is total garbage, not because it has a P2P model. They had 10mil subs in the first couple of months, after that people(me included) canceled their sub because, well, WoD is garbage. And if 5+ mil active users means the game is dying(note: it is an MMORPG, not a MOBA like Dota/League) and all those 5mil people pay 12 euro per month to play(+extra for cosmetics and transfers and such), I don't know what you consider a game which is alive. Again, Warlords is sh*t, it is just bad, THAT bad. It's like a whole season of release Xin with the newly reworked BC. You'd stop playing, wouldn't you?
> [{quoted}](name=xXxPow3rFr34KxXx,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VhZq3KF0,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-01-13T14:30:20.442+0000) > > Because the newest expansion is total garbage, not because it has a P2P model. They had 10mil subs in the first couple of months, after that people(me included) canceled their sub because, well, WoD is garbage. And if 5+ mil active users means the game is dying(note: it is an MMORPG, not a MOBA like Dota/League) and all those 5mil people pay 12 euro per month to play(+extra for cosmetics and transfers and such), I don't know what you consider a game which is alive. > > Again, Warlords is sh*t, it is just bad, THAT bad. It's like a whole season of release Xin with the newly reworked BC. You'd stop playing, wouldn't you? Why are you even trying to defend it though? Compared to what WoW was, it's dying. Ask anybody
Hadasa (EUW)
: LF Duo Partner, who can handle epic Janna Support <3 (Now for Duo Que)
I think its pretty relevant that you tell people you are Silver 4. Just saying.
Stell (EUNE)
: Am I greedy because I'm running a store like this
So many people with the mentality like you are referring to... I mean ofc, Riot could be a bit more giving ofc!! But what the fcking hell, they're a company just like every other company. The difference in marketing between Riot and LEGO? None. They both sell/run a toy/game company. People, League would never have gotten this big if it wasnt for their marketing. If they just gave everything for free, this game wouldnt have amounted to shit.¨' The fact that its free to play is huge already. Look at WoW? It's dying. Guess why?
Shiroe x (EUW)
: Think rioter on another post said it was pushed back a day (patch)
> [{quoted}](name=Shiroe x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PQTYbJR2,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-01-13T13:04:05.261+0000) > > Think rioter on another post said it was pushed back a day (patch) Was thinking that aswell. Just wanted confirmation, cant always trust yourself.
: There is no season 6 start date yet. [[src](http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/86eZ4AAR-my-last-question-on-when-does-s6-start?comment=0000)]
> [{quoted}](name=0SkillPureLuck,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PQTYbJR2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-13T12:30:00.476+0000) > > There is no season 6 start date yet. [[src](http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/86eZ4AAR-my-last-question-on-when-does-s6-start?comment=0000)] Thank you.
MadClown (EUNE)
: When was it confirmed that its rolling out tonight?
> [{quoted}](name=MadClown,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PQTYbJR2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-13T12:39:50.545+0000) > > When was it confirmed that its rolling out tonight? Go into service status.
Rioter Comments
kurnubego (EUNE)
: Um, nope it wasn't thornmail. Few reasons, it happened few seconds after the fight and it was **true** damage of 405 (my remaining hit points). Plus I wasn't auto attacking with most recent instance. It's like Zeds ult just that there was no zed in game and zed doesn't do true damage. :l
> [{quoted}](name=kurnubego,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vdwblqAz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-13T07:25:37.642+0000) > > Um, nope it wasn't thornmail. Few reasons, it happened few seconds after the fight and it was **true** damage of 405 (my remaining hit points). Plus I wasn't auto attacking with most recent instance. > > It's like Zeds ult just that there was no zed in game and zed doesn't do true damage. :l Yeeeaaa Thats weird. Sure you havent just misunderstood something? This has never happened and I have never heard anything like it.
: I find corki a rather forgiving champion, think he's good to learn ADC with. Jinx-lucian-tristana could be good start-up options too
> [{quoted}](name=Martys Party,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UxRXeWbQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-13T05:57:17.940+0000) > > I find corki a rather forgiving champion, think he's good to learn ADC with. > Jinx-lucian-tristana could be good start-up options too Ehm..... No. Lucian requires shittons of mechanics and skills. As a Plat 2 I struggled learning him. Once mastered though he is super fun and quite strong. Jinx relies extremely much on positioning, she has no escape mechanism leaving you rather vulnerable. I might agree with Tristana since she is one of the most forgiving champs in the game. But not really no. Tristana requires alot of good timing and knowing what to do.
kurnubego (EUNE)
: Bug? instant true damage after a brawl resulting in death.
Pretty sure its Thornmail. Tahm Kenchs E once did 1000 dmg to me and I was like DAFAK!? Then I looked at his items and figured it would've been Thornmail.
yaZeeeD (EUW)
: Where can the hell I report some players .. Why riot doesn't do anything.
Ehm.... Obviously you have no clue... Since.. Well... What you are asking for is already implemented.. Someone is salty from losing a game it seems.
: CDR boots on Lucian?
I see the majority picks Zerks.. I just kinda disagree cuz its so much easier to have E up at all times with CDR.. But meh. Guess Im just forced to follow the meta heelelelelelellele
Allisrem2 (EUW)
: High elo rite there http://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Lucian
> [{quoted}](name=AI Allisrem,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KjWdEZ2N,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-11T03:49:36.011+0000) > > High elo rite there > > http://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Lucian Thank you for this.
: You can reach CDR cap with Triforce + Essence Reaver + another crit item, or 6x scaling CDR glyphs. If you don't have the glyphs and you don't want to build Triforce then yes, get CDR boots.
> [{quoted}](name=Xenos11111,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KjWdEZ2N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-11T03:39:08.868+0000) > > You can reach CDR cap with Triforce + Essence Reaver + another crit item, or 6x scaling CDR glyphs. If you don't have the glyphs and you don't want to build Triforce then yes, get CDR boots. Triforce is so fukin expensive though... /:
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: EUW down?
Was probably just a minor disruption in the server communication. Im in login queue again.
Rioter Comments
: League has a lack of features compared to other MOBA's.
Honestly dude? I could agree with daily login rewards. It could be nice with Chroma packs being purchaseable with IP However, OP, the things that you want in League, are already here? Why are you complaining about stuff that's already here? Atleast you could say they should increase the IP per game or lower the champion prices But you whine about the stuff that is already there and well functioning? **Where are you logic? I cant find you on this post???? Helloo???** {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Why is Yasuo allowed to have 100% crit with 2 items?
I cant believe people still whine about Yasuo. This is really beyond stupid. Yasuo can be shutdown so easely I love to play against him cuz I know its practically a free win. Please, stop whining
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Perilum (EUW)
: All that ping tools have no effect. You need to separate first between ping and latency. Ping: Time between Client A and Server 1 Latency: Time from Client A to Server 1 and back. This tools half the Ping by increasing the package rate in which cycles your network card sends data to the server. Windows default config is 3ms. the problem here is, that you lowered your ping, but not your latency. Why? Because the server still accepts your packages in the same rate. So you send packages to the server, which just queues your packages before he accept them. The result is the exact same. Anyway it can have in rare cases a result of lower latency like high package lost. Which is the case, if your provider routing is pretty bad (usually coaxial connections). Because your packages go different ways over a spider web and come together in the end. So more packages result in more hits. Like a Shotgun with more pallets. But the result is irrelevant minimal in that cases. Side Fun Fact: A Latency below 15,5ms has no effect, because GPUs render on a 15,5ms render target. So you will not "feel" or "see" a difference between 3ms and 15,5ms. Anyway, the best internet you can have is a stable one below around 50ms up to 100ms.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EXPXfKt2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-05T11:43:15.132+0000) > > All that ping tools have no effect. > You need to separate first between ping and latency. > > Ping: > Time between Client A and Server 1 > > Latency: > Time from Client A to Server 1 and back. > > This tools half the Ping by increasing the package rate in which cycles your network card sends data to the server. Windows default config is 3ms. the problem here is, that you lowered your ping, but not your latency. Why? Because the server still accepts your packages in the same rate. So you send packages to the server, which just queues your packages before he accept them. The result is the exact same. > > Anyway it can have in rare cases a result of lower latency like high package lost. Which is the case, if your provider routing is pretty bad (usually coaxial connections). Because your packages go different ways over a spider web and come together in the end. So more packages result in more hits. Like a Shotgun with more pallets. > But the result is irrelevant minimal in that cases. > > Side Fun Fact: A Latency below 15,5ms has no effect, because GPUs render on a 15,5ms render target. So you will not "feel" or "see" a difference between 3ms and 15,5ms. Anyway, the best internet you can have is a stable one below around 50ms up to 100ms. Alright, thanks to you I just uninstalled right away. Cheers buddy {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
12a12b12d (EUNE)
: Definitely not Darius!
This is actually funny as hell. That ''Garin'' tag. Made my day
: Your ping already is pretty okay, i doubt wtfast would improve it a lot. And DCs are nothing wtfast can fix, they are most likely caused by your own system (wifi?).
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EXPXfKt2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-05T10:30:05.993+0000) > > Your ping already is pretty okay, i doubt wtfast would improve it a lot. And DCs are nothing wtfast can fix, they are most likely caused by your own system (wifi?). Cable, must be my router screwing me over then.
: is WTFast worth it? I thought it was a scam? How many ms did it decrease for you?
> [{quoted}](name=Indirulz123,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EXPXfKt2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-05T10:28:24.390+0000) > > is WTFast worth it? I thought it was a scam? > How many ms did it decrease for you? None. It didnt decrease at all. However, it increased queue times by a lot.
: From what i heard WTFast is pretty bad. Dunno why, i am also not using it
> [{quoted}](name=LickMyFishstick,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EXPXfKt2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-05T10:24:15.501+0000) > > From what i heard WTFast is pretty bad. > Dunno why, i am also not using it Thank you for your answer.
Rioter Comments
: Yea it does.
> [{quoted}](name=VD Neal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QyHEvdqx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-01T14:06:23.638+0000) > > Yea it does. Got any link so that I can be fully sure?
Rioter Comments
Show more

tempname2204

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion