Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=test101101,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=H22wEI9E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-20T22:56:23.520+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
pretty simple to understand riot have created a 4v1 situation within teams and a them and me/us a team within a team so yes riot have to share the blame
Febos (EUW)
: Thank you for not blaming Riot for this. This sort of thing always existed. Anyone that played/plays normal games knows that big groups tend to bully the looner a lot. I'm not saying everyone does this, but it happens way more than it should. However, this is not Riot to blame, like many do in the boards. The only thing Riot can do is ban those accounts, but ultimately WE are the ones that need to take the first step. If anyone is toxic to you or anyone else in the game, be sure to report them after the game. Given enough time, toxic players will eventually be banned from the game.
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
AleXizzed (EUW)
: So he is a support or a jungler Coz those abilities are pretty slow for a mid laner in a assassin dominating lane. His E looked cool until i saw he can be knocked out of it. Eh, he looks decent, but maybe he'll actually be good when I see actual gameplay.
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
edalBX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=test101101,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WfbOu7Tr,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-10T00:37:45.760+0000) > > just dont know why youd want to be somewhere no one wants you > > just a really negative and toxic influence but hey if thats what it takes to make you happy Rofl, way to ignore my argument Peace kiddo.
you have no argument none at all you just arent wanted here
Mepodis (EUW)
: What decides how your team will play then? Its not like ''im better than their adc so that means my toplane is also better than theirs cus of my skill''
comes down to mmr and winrate to decide your team if you really are good enough to climb you should be able to carry your team to a positive win rate you dont win all your games but you will win enough to climb but if you dont climb, you arent winning enough because you arent good enough playing the blame game doesnt help you at all, just makes you worse
Mepodis (EUW)
: Yeah some people are lucky, but yeah... I climbed way higher last season, but yeah. It as for everyone else was just luck aswell i suppose. Good for you lol, i climbed 7 elos in my first 2 weeks, and then from there the luck dissapeared and instead got me demoted 2 elos back lmao, and its all been soloq pretty much (maybe 5-10 games of duoq)... Soloq is supposed to be luckbased? Not ''oh im playing with 3 higher elo premades, we have higher elos and synergy, freelo''
sure its all luck based.....
Mepodis (EUW)
: Its defo my fault when i go 12/0/9 and the 1/5/2 wins simply cus the midlane is 2/16 and then stops playing cus he ''cant do anything anyways''. But alright, whatever you say. Yeah sure, when i can get 3 diamond players to dynamiq queue with me on their smurfs, then we can talk about this again, k? The system is broken, and is currently being abused af. If you ever play solo, you have pretty much no chance of winning vs all the premades.
these excuses are why you will never climb once you overcome them you might see a difference :) ive climbed 4 divisions in less than a month only playing on my own and not even mass playing buy hey solo q comes out soon, be great to see your excuses then
Mepodis (EUW)
: If you are bad, you will dynamic with several higher elo players and get boosted and then ruin games for people of that elo if you ever go soloq, if you are good, but solo, you might have mixed results since you have no synergy with the other players.
heres a massive tip to climbing 1 stop blaming your teammates, its your fault you are in whatever division you are in 2 stop blaming the system, the system isnt out there to get you, play it and deal with it 3 see what you can learn from every game, that will help you improve
edalBX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=test101101,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=M0yI0UcQ,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-09T00:07:03.472+0000) > > you act like you get bullied and then come on here to take your anger out on the boards or something wat
> you act like you get bullied and then come on here to take your anger out on the boards or something
edalBX (EUW)
: ***
just dont know why youd want to be somewhere no one wants you just a really negative and toxic influence but hey if thats what it takes to make you happy
edalBX (EUW)
: No...? Do you...?
you act like you get bullied and then come on here to take your anger out on the boards or something
edalBX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tagalus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WfbOu7Tr,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2016-03-08T23:16:04.858+0000) > > Shall you start building armor/magic resistance on your carries? > HELL YES. > Being a carry is not only about building full damage. It's also about playing/itemizing defensively when necessary. > One of the most mindless things I see people do is playing carry champions, and even if they are losing, they keep building damage. > > I just had a match as Ahri into a LeBlanc. I screwed up at the last second of the champ select, because I was doubtful of picking Ignite to reveal her on her passive, or Barrier to halt her burst. > Last second I chose Barrier, but I failed to click it and clicked smite instead. > I realized that I was at a disadvantage, and built defensively. > My build had MR and armor all over it. > First item Athene's, then Abyssal, Brown boots, then Zhonya. And Banshee's was my next item, had they not surrendered. > We won. Wanna know the scores? > That super MLG full AP 360blaze it LB was 4-4-4, even though she had a BLATANT advantage because of my misclick. > I, the defensive Ahri, ended with 7-4-12. > > Being a carry is not only about going ham and building damage 4everandever. > > And Yi is an amazing champion to own people that think like that. Man you're just ignoring everything i type, don't talk if you're just gonna say the same thing you did in your other post.
why cant you take a hint with all the downvotes you get on this boards that your attitude stinks?
edalBX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheTiltMachine1,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=M0yI0UcQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-06T23:16:28.365+0000) > > I tried to give a few tips, or should i say ''dont feed or report the feeders''... > I mean, i try to give some advice how to play vs a zed, im sorry if i offended you this way, nice constructive feedback though.. And ladies and gents the key word....YOU GUESSED IT IT'S 'TRIED'
do you get bullied in real life or something?
Perilum (EUW)
: I spend like 30-40€ per month for League. I've more value then you obviously.
stop wasting your money man.... you spend that much and you are still bad at the game :( i feel bad for you
SmB Koji (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DiamondStef,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BrWW4EBK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-02T00:30:44.581+0000) because everyone likes to pretend that _**racial**_ stereotypes don't exist for a reason. Yes he did. As a matter of fact, OP must not have been at school (or in any educational system) for long. If they had read one book (other than Harry Potter) in their life, they'd know this is everything but true. Nevertheless, keep looking at the world with your biased cultural googles, and you'll see that everyone who is not you is stupid, toxic, retarded, etc. Keep being a mere and mediocre human being.
i didnt say anything about race in my post..... i mentioned culture not race.....
Inaphyt (EUW)
: French isn't a race........ lol, toxic scum can be found from all countries people are all the same regardless of geographic origin blahblah
i didnt say french were a race.....
Ultearov (EUW)
: The problem is, most French people who are nice (like me, I think) speak English or do their best to and don't use French at all. The a****les French people use French to insult you so you don't understand (guess what -- people still get it). These people are just idiots and give French people a bad rep, but Im sure you have had way more French ppl in your games than you know, nice ones just don't let you understand their nationality ;)
yea thats why i wanted to ask other peoples experiences, dont want to just say all french people are bad cause you are right ive prob played loads of games with them and not had a bad moment just seems every time there is that really toxic guy hes french but yea thx for your response :)
Rioter Comments
DOOSH (EUW)
: I just got banned, and I've lost my only escape.
your chat is toxic, theres no need for it also ive suffered from depression for as long as i can remember but i dont play games and act toxic to everyone dont use that as an excuse for your behavior and dont expect special treatment because you cant play a game with others take this as a lesson and learn from it for the future and good luck with the depression
SomiSG (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=test101101,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oBaNdxqx,comment-id=00050000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-23T18:45:55.056+0000) > > if you think enslaving blacks is the only way you can be racist then you truly are mad.... > > when i said it makes no sense i mean all of it > > bringing up clonal pasts to say thats why eastern europe is not racist is just so dumb and makes no sense at all > > as i said, eastern europe is full of neo nazi parties and groups but oh yea you guys arent racist at all..... > > yes you live in a fantasy world just to try and make yourself feel better Ok,i was trying to dismiss your stupid ass politely,and you frame it as me running away from this conversation.So now i'm going to take my time,and point by point explain everything all over again. 1. Ensalving blacks is not the only way to be racist,i never said that,your argument is complete straw man.I told you that racism in Europe came about as consequence of colonial history,and treating some people as second class citizens,same as in America,and that only countries that had colonies are countries in Western Europe. 2. When you said it makes no sense,you made no example,again.All you do is speak of Neo Nazi parties.Let me remind you,Nazis came from Germany.Sweeden has a Nazi party,so does England,France,Italy...What are you even on about.For a matter of FACT those same Nazi parties that you mention are on a rise in West AT THIS TIME,RIGHT NOW,mostly due to current refugee crisis. 3.When i speak of Eastern Europe,i speak mostly of Balkans region,and this region has a bunch of problems with religion,civil wars,complicated history etc.But not with racism.Since when Westerners where colonising Africa,midle East and India we where to busy killing each other to care much about that. So,to conclude,only argument that you made is Neo nazi parties,and that one is laughable and nothing else.You tell me i live in a fantasy world,yet you seam the one uncomfortably denying your own history.Worst thing is,you are glad to blame someone else just to wash out your hands,and thats just sad.I bet its all those pesky Russians,its all their fault,right?Its not just you doe,common theme in history for West to blame everybody else for their mess (Refugee crisis great and visible example) You also tell me how no one agrees with me,yet you are the only person down voting my posts.I had a productive conversation with a guy just few post higher.Also, i don't care much about who agrees with me,especially you,since what we are talking about here is well documented and researched already.I care about history and racial issues in modern times,i know a lot on both subjects,so don't presume to lecture me until you are able to make an argument.Now i'm really done unless you suddenly grow a brain
whatever makes you feel better you are still wrong and you still have no clue what you are talking about but keep trying kid
SomiSG (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=test101101,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oBaNdxqx,comment-id=000500000000000000020000,timestamp=2016-01-23T16:09:06.466+0000) > > that makes no sense at all..... > you guys are racist full stop > you have neo nazi parties, you are one of the most racist parts of the country > > and the fact everyone on here is agreeing with that just shows the truth > > stop living in a fantasy world What are you even talking about?What makes no sense?Examples,no?And you know-us guys-are racist how?Who are even -us guys- ? Again,we didn't enslave blacks or any other people EVER. All you did was list out some pointless drivel,and i'm the one living in fantasy world.
if you think enslaving blacks is the only way you can be racist then you truly are mad.... when i said it makes no sense i mean all of it bringing up clonal pasts to say thats why eastern europe is not racist is just so dumb and makes no sense at all as i said, eastern europe is full of neo nazi parties and groups but oh yea you guys arent racist at all..... yes you live in a fantasy world just to try and make yourself feel better
SomiSG (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=test101101,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oBaNdxqx,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000300000000,timestamp=2016-01-23T16:12:14.022+0000) > > the colonial history is such a bad excuse for your racism > but whatever makes you guys feel good i guess Bad excuse...How stupid can you be?Tell me,how are eastern europeans to be racist when most of the people here on Balkans NEVER SAW A BLACK PERSON IRL. Colonial history is what led to racism you dimwit.Historical facts,you where the ones making colonies and killing locals all over the freaking world,not us *EDIT* I don't plan on continuing this conversation with you,i already told my peace in other comments to people who actually made arguments and we agreed,talking to you about this East/West mentality is pointless since history books have already been written. I'm sure we can agree to disagree and that none one us here willing to take part in this conversation are racist.Others can work on themselves.Have a good one
look you are an idiot end of talking about colonial history, wtf man, you have no clue what you are talking about eastern europe is full of neo nazi parties stop making the worst excuses ever and realise you are wrong also typical, you have been shown to be wrong and clueless so you run away, makes sense :) still doesnt change the fact eastern europe is full of racists its also funny how ever on the board seems to be against your opinion
EmEx (EUW)
: Why do people believe they know your champ better than you?
because most of the time people pick champs they hardly play because they think they are "op" or because its a "counter" so they make massive mistakes and another player might know the champ more and give advice i see it all the time people moan about climbing but then play a new champ every game or play the most difficult champs
Silisa (EUNE)
: > oh thats cool then? but thats not racism some how? to target and kill muslims? :S Never said it was cool. Still not racism. Muslims are a religious category. > also it was serbia as well..... was when it was Yugoslav you dont really know what you are talking about do you? No, that would be you. The whole YU falling apart related conflicts happened in CRO and B&H. Serbia, as a country, didn't see much action. Only its people who happened to be in CRO and B&H when it all started.
the comments towards you have made me laugh you think you would just admit you were wrong
SomiSG (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Phairdy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oBaNdxqx,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2016-01-23T10:50:11.626+0000) > > Talking about moral highground, lol. You guys in east europe are the most prejuidiced People i have ever seen. > > You guys kill homosexuals and everyone else Who does not follow your standards. That in a whole says enough about your standing on controversial subjects. Eeeh,yep you are right about homosexual issue.Its mostly religious nuts and football huligans (You have those West too,and they are same).Common person age above 40 does not support homosexual rights in any way,but younger generations,like mine,don't really give a shit who are you sleeping with.Few more years and bigotry will be gone too.As for moral high ground,well we still have that,since no colonial history and all.As for your line on everyone else,ill just say-that makes no sense what-so-ever.
the colonial history is such a bad excuse for your racism but whatever makes you guys feel good i guess
SomiSG (EUNE)
: ***
that makes no sense at all..... you guys are racist full stop you have neo nazi parties, you are one of the most racist parts of the country and the fact everyone on here is agreeing with that just shows the truth stop living in a fantasy world
: Lf Players for a serious team, Read for info!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05YfP_8UsU
: Dude, this player is out of the giveaway. Last time I also randomly picked some people, added them and sent them a skin or two without mentioning it because I took them out of the competition -.-'
well fair enough its your giveaway and your money anyway
: Hey Doctor NoodIe, It's 30°C hot here atm, all my friends are going to lakes or to a river - but i am stuck at home. Since 2 years now i have hayfever. I am allergic to grass. The high-period for grass pollen is now, from june to mid july. It's a tortue to go to the countryside in this time. Since i can't join my friends in enjoying the great wheather, it would be awesome to have the summer feeling atleast in lol. It would be freshening to play the Poolparty Renekton, to always have at least a little glance of the summer-chillout-feeling. i would be really happy if i win this contest :) greetings from germany!
so we just need to be german and have a sob story to win this? if only i knew the rules before lol

test101101

Level 24 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion