Shukr4n (EUW)
: U got a pc problem Been behind early game Jungler fault. U quit. Accurate
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=thegamer118,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BwaWhYtj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-29T21:30:42.223+0000) > > (thanks really appreciated :3) > > Excuse me what did you just say [Nothing... ](https://twitter.com/praeco/status/781092494486437888) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Infernape (EUW)
: Power metal? Or just metal xD I don't care much for subgenres. ###### PS: Pentakill is making another album
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BwaWhYtj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-29T21:26:47.359+0000) > > Power metal? Or just metal xD I don't care much for subgenres. > > **_PS: Pentakill is making another album_** (thanks really appreciated :3) Excuse me what did you just say
Rioter Comments
lonaceGR (EUNE)
: Traditional Yorick
Traditionals are a thing of the past, Riot released them when they first started reworking champions because they were nt sure of the results, now that they have a know-how on reworking they don t do them anymore
Rioter Comments
: So,for the new episode of GoT,i made something special...
Myjotis (EUW)
: just wait, riot said they are working on a solution that lets you buy champion shards for IP or RP so that we can actually get the mastery 6 and 7 it should be in the next patch or two
aw man, that s kinda a big wait tho, not saying it s not worth it but still :/
Rioter Comments
Larry (EUNE)
: why are you crying about a small change that has no influence? If you dont care why are you here flaming them?
well how about doing a change that s actually USEFUL rather than wasting people s time with useless changes, wtf is the point of doing something that has no influences, no meaning whatsoever when changing nothing results in the same outcome They could have done something cooler or whatever but no not only did they waste their own time they waste our time, worst is that in the patch notes it wasn t specified what that ap ratio was gonna do it just said "oh the passive now scales with a 0.15 ap ratio hurr durrr" why the flying fck didn t they specify that it was the healing part of the passive directly why did i have to go in-game and be utterly disappointed in Riot and lose my time because i thought i might as well try a funky Noc build but no
Skere (EUW)
: Not every change is a full rework of a champion, some changes are small. I don't get why people get so frustrated about something like that
i m not talking about a big change or that i want a big change, just that asking why the fck do a tweak that s meaningless
Rioter Comments
Araturo (EUW)
: Anyone else still suffering from the RADS error?
Rioter Comments
bigambrus (EUNE)
: Am I the only one who thinks that tank ekko is still pure cancer ?
the problem is is that nobody ever plays anyone with real damage anymore, every one takes tank items other than adcs, everytime i see an ap assasin being tank it kills me inside
: [Skin Idea] Arclight Jhin
holy shit, that s- that s amazing yo i love it
: Yorick...
he s the next champion to get a rework after the mage update
Jansdavis (EUNE)
: poppy is broken
english is broken
Ąlexander (EUNE)
: Hello
: help me pls
dude i have an easy fix for you Don t flame Simple and easy and no problems
: someone from riot plz explain this mesage you sendindeded to me, and justify it, i dont understand,
Dude, i just read the title, and i have to say, did you honestly believe nothing was gonna happen ? Are you that naive ?? They hold you accountable for what people may or have already said BECAUSE YOU STARTED THE THREAD Your title litterally is "Does sex affect or improve a gamer playing" dude what the hell did you expect, a casual conversation on that topic ??? OF COURSE PEOPLE ARE GONNA TALK ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCES and no shit you re being hold accountable you started the damn topic
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: I think you have to use joke during ultimate
i have tried several times, it didn t work
: I believe that quote is a joke, rather than for when he ults.
i thought so too, so i went and spent 2 minutes spamming all the jokes i could, and i swear i never heard it, if you believe 2 minutes isn t enough i can do more but i m certain i would have heard at some point
Rioter Comments
IG Mohebb (EUW)
: You shouldn't be ranting as a silver v bronzie
you didn t answer the question nor do you say anything significant to my arguments, if the only thing your little useless brain can create as an argument is "silver 5 bronzie" than go back to pre-school and re-learn how to be a decent fuckin human being to others How about you tell me exactly why Sion is any good and where i use him wrong, how about you try to become a goddamn human being human and tell me how Sion s mechanics are good how about that you adopted austist
Relson (EUW)
: This is bullshit lol I played 3 games of Sion this season when somebody asked for me to swap role, each time I crushed on it, the shit is so faceroll and broken. Its impossible to die on him (the only complaint you could have is that his passive is useless cos hes too tanky)
woah 3 games is enough for you to argue how cute
IG Mohebb (EUW)
: Lol you are Silver 5 aka borderline Bronze. Can't believe people actually wasted huge paragraphs trying to explain to you. How about you get gud. Step 1: Realise you are a noob. Step 2: Get gud. Watch high elo play of Sion and get rekt.
go on and find that "high elo Sion play" nobody fucking plays Sion in high elo and there s a reason why dipshit
: Aaaand why this ult isn't cool enough if it has same CC shruging mechanics like Malph's but immunity lasts longer? Has only 60% Malph's CD at rank 3 and it covers more distance. Even canceling wrong one ain't that hard... I need stronger argument... those... don't satisfy me...
Malph s ult is instantaneous, much easier to hit, and the cc is the same no matter the range and the duration of the cc is just right that your team can follow through, while Sion s ult needs to accelerate, sure it gains more CC and damage for how much you travelled, but then if you do a long range ult the enemy team knows about it and thus makes your ult wasted And so if you do a close range ult you get only a .75 stun duration with minimal damage, that hardly stops the enemy team if they engage You aslo have more chances to wiff a Sion ult than a Malphite ult i find the cc immunity a bonus to the ult, and don t forget you can stun yourself with Sion if you hit a wall
: Not my fault I keep rolling Mid Secondary on Dynamic. Normally I try to memorize like at least 3 kits, Main, Anti-hard counter, and Emergency Main but Dynamic Q. forces me to memorize 6 and my muscle memory gets confused. Anyway, memorizing that gap between 1 sec and 2 sec Q charge ain't that hard... you just land that in the blind spot, some people don't even know it has actually like 25-50 units over marker - sucks to be them, also later it's fine to cancel it into {{item:3025}} proc, simple and safe. They rarely expect dying by E or that quite impressive AoE range of W. R has perfect CC immunity, that's kinda cool.
kinda cool doesn t make a champion viable or good
: Uh... no... Let me check... 1-2-3... like 20+ in this year (I get bored quickly) ... and win rate skyrocketed near the end of February... (what patch was that anyway? 6.4? 6.4-6.5 winrate was pretty rad.) The 13/4/11 was 1st perfect "S" so I'm a bit more satisfied, though. Clearly, my aim improves.
daaaaaamn the guy played 20+ games of Sion and he says he s goooood get fuckin real dude don t argue when you only played about 20+ games
: Anytime I use my Q, an enemy has to Flash or Dash or get caught.
doesn t mean he s good
: Hello sion main here... you are wrong (at least in my very bias opinion). He is actually very strong but difficult to use right, but an experienced sion main is a force to be reckoned with. > his Q is so easy to juke, miss or interrupt This is true... but it's also extremely powerful. It's easy to dodge yes but remember you can use it at any time during the channel for less damage and cc, so you can create mind games with your opponents by varying when you let it go so they never know when they need to juke and when it's safe to get free damage... And if that fails you should never miss with the Q as you should just release it as they leave the area for guaranteed damage. And on the off chance you get a full channel to connect... you've just out right won the lane, I've had situations where I took half of an olaf's health early game with one Q because I was able to trap him in the zone with minion block. > his shield is his pitiful, it can hardly take a hit and the +10% max health ratio hardly helps, the damage is nice but you destroy it so easily you might as well not count on it This is true ish but it's the wrong way of looking at it... early game yes it's a small shield but you can still absorb one hit with it which is massive... And late game it gets massive thanks to the health scaling (remember sion has infinite health gain, so late game you are looking at 400-500 health shields without breaking a sweat... if you farm well you could get 600-700 shields... that's massive). > his E is nothing but an abomination of a spell in the current state of the game i don t even know how Riot thought it was good the range is so short for no reason whatsoever the armor debuff is there and i don t even know why it exist or why it s a thing, shooting minions for more damage is funny but doesn t help the fact that this spell doesn t fit Sion at all it s so small and the impact is such a joke it s makes me cry, Actually it fits perfectly... land the slow on a champion then channel your Q or ult for almost guaranteed knock ups... plus the armour pen is useful (15% armour pen might not be big, but you can discredit it). And the range is small because it's not ment as a poke source outside of lane (and in lane he isn't gonna need a long range as he is mostly against short ranged champions), it's a set up ability so ideally you want to be in Q range when you use it. The E is the glue for his kit, everything is delayed besides the E so his E is designed to be able to keep people where they are so that sion can land his other abilities. > his ult is good on paper bad in practice too easy to juke to stop to negate to punish and the impact isn t good enough, and there is no reason to even use it at max range since it is so easy to juke Again, not wrong but not right either... if you just run straight at the enemies of course it's gonna miss, but if you reactivate it just as you are about to go near your target sion will do the aoe around him which means that if they where trying to juke you they are still gonna get hit unless they burn an mobility spell, at which point follow up with a E into Q to knock them up as they don't have that mobility to get away from that. And there is a very good reason to use it, you can split push then use it to rejoin your team, engage from very far away, force them to panic (of they didn't see you coming they will likely panic as sion at max speed is very fast so if they aren't prepared they can make mistakes), or even force them into worse situations (if they try to dodge your out your team mates can fire their skill shots at where they will go and the enemies wouldn't be able to juke both spells at the same time). And the best part is you can't go wrong with it... It's on around a 30 second cooldown at max cdr which means no matter what you use it for you haven't wasted it. > oh same thing for his passive, his passive in late game is so weak and useless you hardly get anything done with it And now you are completely wrong... common misconception with that passive, you aren't supposed to do damage with it. A tank's job is to draw damage, absorb cc, and try to push the enemy carries out of the fight... when sion finally dies he can resurrect and go straight for the enemy carries... at which point they either run from the fight, try to kill you again, or peel you off using cc... literally everything that they can do is exactly what a sion is supposed to do. So he does do a lot when he dies, he does his job (even if it's not very obvious it's a huge impact) and being able to do your job after you die is a strength only karthus shares (and sion's passive is a lot harder to negate that karthus' as it's mobile). > But it s not just his kit that his bad it s also his stats, at lvl 1 his health is so low you wouldn t believe he s a tank Yeah his base stats are low, but he gets health from killing things, so late game you would have forgotten that he has low base stats when you are going around with 6000+ health. > There s absolutely no reason to take or choose or want Sion in your team at all, everything he does is done better 10 times fold by most tanks ( Nautilus, Malphite, Maokai, Darius, Garen, Nunu, Trundle etc) and taking Sion in the jungle is nothing but a waste of time most junglers are better anyways i don t think i should tell you that Sion is a better lane bully than most of these (besides trundle, but trundle is a counter), has way more cc than most of these, is able to mess with enemy champions using mind games, is way more tanky thanks to his health gain, is able to initiate fights from half the map away, near omnipresence thanks to said ult, is able to do his job after you have killed him, very good for wombo combo teams, good peeler (if an assassin comes for your adc just put your Q over the adc and the assassins has to either give up or die horribly). > Currently there is no reason to pick Sion other than for his Mecha skin or just because you want diversity, and then again the only thing you re gonna have is disappointment and a loss of time, everything he does is done better, there s nothing making him want to be picked he s weak and a joke Literally everything I've said above... aoe cc, initiation, very easy to win lane with, underestimated by literally everyone, hyper tank (literally the tankiest champion in the game if you farm well) > I have no idea what should be done for him to be better but that s about it, good job Riot you prove again that you suck Literally nothing and riot did a good job with him. You weren't completely wrong, you did say the truth most of the time... but you came at it at the wrong angle. You disregarded a lot of the mind games you can play, you disregared some of the tricks that a sion use to cut corners, you disregards his health gain (literally the biggest part of him) and worse of all you underestimated him (I've played a lot of sion, you have made a mistake I see get made in game countless times... And when ever I see someone make that mistake I win lane and I get fed as hell off it because people underestimate what sion can do and a good sion player will use that to make your life a living hell). But again I'm bias as hell cause I've been playing sion since I started playing this game in S3 so I'm way too passionate about him at this point.
wanna talk about cc ? Naut does it better and faster, wanna talk about shields ? Naut has better ratios on his shield ? wanna talk about absorbing damage and CC ? Naut Darius Garen Malphite Maokai Volibear Vi Shyvana Trundle Taric Rammus Alistar Mundo, they all do it better ? wanna talk about lane bully ? Darius Trundle does it 100 times better, his soul furnace passive is a joke because if you re bulied out of lane you don t get free hp, all you did on your argument about it was around the fact that you can slay minions and gain health, you do nt make a point about not being able too, if his E is there just for his Q it doesn t make it better by definition, i looked at his E purely on it s own and you justify it for his Q, that s not how you argue His ult doesn t give him omnipresence, it s not because you can run down a lane at 950 ms that you re omni present, the only way to utilize his ult to the fullest is in a straight lane, anything in the jungle and you re out, and most of the time the ennemy team can retreat before you come and thus make your ult wasted, and sometime your own team can t even keep up and you re alone against 5 guys and you die The power of his Q does not justify the weaknesses of it, his shield is nothing but a joke if you don t have enough tanky items i m also a Sion main and all of these are my problem with him, so much so he makes me not to play him ever again, also last thing everybody underestimates Sion because he sucks that s why
: Dunno... My feats accomplished today involve... _-Diving recalling Cho' after hitting 6, missing completely, slamming full Q backwards with Tower Aggro, shielding, escaping aggro and shooting next wave minion at him scoring kill, while still on his side, recalling safely. (LUCKER and STUPID CHAMP indeed Cho', I know that feel.)_ _-Slamming enemy Vayne so hard with Titanic she didn't even have enough room to proc W safely without heavy risk of dying._ _-Repetitive Chain-Stunlocking_ _-Doing more total damage than ally Cait and enemy Kata._ Clearly he is UP and Win rate is just for show.
wow all these feats in one game surely it means Sion is not bad at all this man has played one game with Sion and he had a great game my oh my we must all believe him for he has played one game
: ahahhhhahhahah 5th highest win rate of all champs XD
53% win rate for 6.6% popularity, hardly means anything
Rioter Comments
: Aurelion Sol Thank you riot
counter zeds and yasuos ??? On what planet do you see Aurelion Sol countering assasins ??? The only way your gonna win against these guys is if the nemy team doesn t have a jungler with a range dash, and that even is a if scenario
: The More bugs i noticed : Minions can Redirect youre FUCKING ULT when you use the Tank Mastery that gives you more Base life for killing a Large monster or Canon minion you never get passive points for it and the weaknes : that his ult is too easy to dodge , that his passive is 2 Slow and his passive is to harmles if youre team have CC
you sure about the synergy between Strengh of the Ages and Sion s bonus health on unts slain ? you sure about that one ? and same thing for the ult, it never happened to me so i don t know about Btw this is a bugs topic, talking about his weakness is for another topic and time
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/21953386#matches I took the liberty and looked you up on LoLking.... your stats are no reason to complain, that`s for sure. 50%+ winrate in 3 roles/lanes so far. I`m starting to think more now, that the best advice for you is: just avoid Ranked Solo Queue entirely until Dynamic Queue is back, then play Dynamic Queue with you and 4 of your friends who you are used to playing with and each other.
y--you looked up my personnal stats !!!! Stalker
: Going by your replies after i posted, i can honestly give you this conclusive answer to what you asked me: YES, you DO have a problem. Your reactions to what happens to you in the game are beyond of what is normal. However, it`s not up to me to say if YOU are a problem or will become caught up in it and become the problem in the future. And i can PARTIALLY relate to that, on an emotional level only. I know what causes you to be more toxic than you are normally, i`ve been down that shit-hellhole creek too, which is called RANKED SOLO QUEUE. It`s the #1 breeding ground for afk'ers, trolls, instalockers and flamers. Anyway, after the games i did there and lost, how badly i felt would linger. But i would and will never verbally or physically attack anyone of my friends or family over what happened in those games, at that time, after Season 5 started. Instead i either took a break and calmed myself down or i would jump into normal games right away with online friends and have some good fun there. What i learned from that and did afterwards is simple, anyone can do it: I cut myself away from that part of the Ranked system, make more friends in game and have a much better time playing together with them, instead of staying in the middle of that hostile and toxic environment that is Ranked Solo Queue.
WEll maybe when that frickin Dynamic queue happen maybe it ll be different, still pissed it s not out yet in EUW Maybe i just happen to feel on higher level ? :/ heh
: And why do you think all of us havent been there, why do you think all of us hadnt troll-picks and afks and people running into enemy giving free kils?? We are all playing the same game, the difference is how will you accept this? It is a GAME, if it bothers you so much stop playing, why are you stressing yourself ? So my "full of shit " sentence acctually makes sense, but I wont try to explain it to you, you are just to tilted to listen to anyone. Try to relax and dont take game so personally.
you want to know why i take this mother fucking game so seriously ? it s because i love it, i ve been playing for 6 years and i love it and i might keep playing it till it dies, every time i play it s to have fun, even that fun is closely related to winning i still want fun, I go out of my way to spend time on it, i spend time on a game when i could spend somewhere else, i spend money to have a good enough pc to handle the graphics, to handle the game, i can spend hours upon hours playing this game because it s good, and i were to be so ever lucky i could even ear money thanks to this game, i love this game but i have so much troubles with it, so many problems that it poisons my life because it s not just a game, i get to fight with and against REAL people playing at the same time as me, i could ind new friends thanks to this game i could get so much that could make me happy and stuff like that, lighten my mood and all But they are so many problems, people ruining and wasting my time, time that i spend on this game for better reasons then to get upset, then to get angry and salty, i play this game to HAVE FUN AND NOT HAVE IT POISON MY LIFE THIS IS WHY I M SO STRESSED ABOUT IT THIS IS WHY I M SO TILTED IT S BECAUSE I LOSE MORE THAN JUST A GAME I LOSE TIME I LOSE MY GOOD MOOD I LOSE ENERGY THAT I USE TO CONSENTRATE TO BE GOOD TO WIN A LOSING BATTLE Compared to all of you out there i might happen to lose more than a lane or a game, all these problems could be fixed but nothing happens, and i don t get to have a say in anything i don t have any power in these things that happen, if i had i would shut the fuck up but no it so happens to be that i don t have that power, so i m gonna still get angry over things that should be fixed and over sentences that do not help because we all are helpless and dependant on our teammates in a teamgame I happen to play a different League of Legends than you
Infernape (EUW)
: If how you feel in game is starting to seep into your everyday life, now would be the time to take a break or quit playing altogether. Taking time out to get the right attitude coming into a game does a lot. Judging by the last paragraph, the game is obviously distressing you. If you want to be done with the game, then quit. If you feel this way about the game why do you force yourself to play it? It doesn't make sense.
i m not forcing myself to play it, i enjoy the game, i enjoy playing every role, but as you see i have a lot of problems with it that should be fixed but never are, so every day i play i just hope to not run into these problems because there is nothing else for me to do By the way i happen to always to take time out to "try and have fun at League", weird how i shouldn t and just play the game to enjoy but Riot doesn t seem to care about that anyway
: They'll not adjust their game for a psycho man who shouts to his family because he got killed by fizz.{{summoner:4}}
being killed by fizz just so happen to be one of many wrong experiences
: I would normally take my time to explain how wrong you are with your thread. But this problem has spread beyond the game. So please, if the game affects your life outside the game negatively so much, you should just quit playing altogether. Or just take a nice long break and return after you`ve cleansed yourself.
so I am the problem, since you say "to take a break and return after i cleansed myself", i m sorry but even if i was to do that nothing would change, this game would still have the exact impact since Riot just doesn t want to fix their goddamn game, the game is the problem, Riot is the problem, and i would quit if i didn t like playing certain champions so much And you know, there is a thing i d want to do, and it s climbing up the ladder and stuff, but i m not gonna do that, because first off i know i m not gonna win, and second is that you can t expect to have good teammates
: I would normally take my time to explain how wrong you are with your thread. But this problem has spread beyond the game. So please, if the game affects your life outside the game negatively so much, you should just quit playing altogether. Or just take a nice long break and return after you`ve cleansed yourself.
so I am the problem, since you say "to take a break and return after i cleansed myself", i m sorry but even if i was to do that nothing would change, this game would still have the exact impact since Riot just doesn t want to fix their goddamn game, the game is the problem, Riot is the problem, and i would quit if i didn t like playing certain champions so much And you know, there is a thing i d want to do, and it s climbing up the ladder and stuff, but i m gonna do that, because first off i know i m not gonna win, and second is that you can t expect to have good teammates
so I am the problem, since you say "to take a break and return after i cleansed myself", i m sorry but even if i was to do that nothing would change, this game would still have the exact impact since Riot just doesn t want to fix their goddamn game, the game is the problem, Riot is the problem, and i would quit if i didn t like playing certain champions so much
Show more

thegamer118

Level 46 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion