Rioter Comments
asom121 (EUW)
: The truth
legit best game ever. Cant wait to die to this game
Rioter Comments
Yraco (EUW)
: This needs to be a thing for when an enemy player is playing something and then they say you got outplayed and trash talk how bad you are when really it's the fact that you spiked super hard on ping, then they just say you lag because there's no way in the system for you to actually tell the enemy your ping. Sure I can mute them but I'd still look like an idiot to them when I have 99999 ping
> [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tEnlW1nX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-02T23:06:33.322+0000) > > This needs to be a thing for when an enemy player is playing something and then they say you got outplayed and trash talk how bad you are when really it's the fact that you spiked super hard on ping, then they just say you lag because there's no way in the system for you to actually tell the enemy your ping. > Sure I can mute them but I'd still look like an idiot to them when I have 99999 ping I don't even think anyone cares, there is no sympathy in the league of legends community. You just have to live with it. If you spiked super hard and died mid fight, or you spike and end up standing still in middle of lane and die, well tough luck. Even your team mates don't care, all everyone cares about is the outcome of the game. If you feed and lose you get reported, If you carry and disconnect and win the game, because if counts as being afk it counts as a lost. But that is the state of the game. Fairly trivial.
: Why does it matter how much "skill" he has. You are dead. He probably doesn't give two shits what you think, he is probably just happy that you are dead and is wondering what to spend his gold on. Trash talking or dishing out abuse will only get you banned, and will do nothing to un-kill you.
> [{quoted}](name=revengingangel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tEnlW1nX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-14T13:46:50.043+0000) > > Why does it matter how much "skill" he has. You are dead. He probably doesn't give two shits what you think, he is probably just happy that you are dead and is wondering what to spend his gold on. > > Trash talking or dishing out abuse will only get you banned, and will do nothing to un-kill you. haha that is hilarious, like riot actually cares about low elo players. To riot we are literally ants and smerfs, nothing to it
: Yasuo W (Windwall) not working
yeah, loads of skills that i thought would be blocked by windwall were not blocked by windwall made me question what a projectile is, the list compiled on the boards in 2013 does that still apply or did some skills just not become projectiles?
Rioter Comments

timmy1691

Level 197 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion