: I agree that the rng on items is painful. But i've played about 20-30 games now and most of the time i get the comp i want. Getting 1 coin champs at level7+ is painful though.
Buy up early and focus on your tier 3 champs in the mid game. Also look through what everyone else is going for and build around it, only a finite number of champs in the pool.
Surma (EUNE)
: Overall the whole economic aspect of saving and investing is just stupid. Anyone who's attempted to play this game more than 5 games knows you have to save up to 50 gold (or just make 1 or 2 level ups before that), where the rest of the game outside of maybe having 20-30 health you're just going to keep saving that gold and putting money into the levels. Why do I have to spend 75% of the gametime on a freakin gold management? Like there's 10+ ways I could make the game experience immediately more enjoyable for everyone and increase the skill aspect of the game... but because then it wouldn't be called "auto chess" if you actually had control over your units or at least some way to interact with the board. I mean game developers are such freaking cowards. There's like 1000+ ways to innovate on the genre and what does Riot choose to do? Absolutely nothing. Bring out the exact same shit others have come up with and add some cute'sy graphics and call it a day. I'm so freaking disgusted of being a part of this... community? More like screaming %%%%%%s who can't put 1+1 together and immediately jump into new bandwagon that doesn't actually require them to, only to immediately claim huge skill ceiling. Even this game, even in it's hardest days, didn't require a lot of skill. It required SOME skill, and rest of the skill came from being on the same level with your opponent. Again Riot could have made the game harder and thus more competitive, pushed the boundaries of what is to be called MOBA, and what has it done? Went into the same direction as Blizzard with their failed attempt of MOBA. - Am I the only sane person here?
> Like there's 10+ ways I could make the game experience immediately more enjoyable for everyone and increase the skill aspect of the game I mean if you're such a Chad why don't you make your own game and show Riot how it's done, steal all their money, that will teach them a lesson. > I mean game developers are such freaking cowards. There's like 1000+ ways to innovate on the genre See point 1. > I'm so freaking disgusted of being a part of this... community? You could always disappear to My Little Pony or something, I'm sure you'll fit right in and I don't think you will be missed here.

tomo3003

Level 155 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion