: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Arukhan,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fNWULwzt,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-13T20:56:40.260+0000) > > I might be the lowest (excluding new players and those that don't play ranked), managed to hit 0LP in Bronze V this season - my losing streaks have been epic Sorry to ask you. But you have 27% winratio in Bronze 5. Why are you allowed to have "Riot" in your name ? Hope you're not in the balance team. imo. (dont take this as a hate, i dont want to get banned on formus... lol) EDIT: I know most balance team rioters are Bronze-Silver. Max plat i think. Dont know anyone above plat from balance team.. EDIT2: Nvm i just found out that there are different types of jobs you guys do that have nothing to do in-game.
A company has more then a balance and a champion design team? MADNESS.
: It actually is fun learning about the game . Since I am not ranked yet and want to prepare for what's to come . As for the perma-blind . Sure . Let's talk about Karthus' no CD Q , Garen's stacking E , Eve's no CD Q , Morgana's Q , Lux's Bind , Xayah's W and E , Rakan's spells , Hecarim's charge , and it goes on . Every champ is broken , some more than others . And I just said I haven't got Ashe out of all the champs I have . [ I don't own a lot ]
Not every champion is broken. Yasuo is bad compared to others. LeBlanc is far from what she used to be and Gnar does jackshit too. What if you get one of theese champions? Look, man, you haven't even gotten a rank yet, you are clearly not a veteran with a lot of champions, you don't get the frustration that is not getting your favourite champion, simply because you have been playing for a long time. It feels like getting punished for being a loyal player - it is not fun. What happens if you don't get an op champion, or a champion that gets directly countered by teemo, without even having a choice? I can't even dodge the game because the enemy team is shown last second and the game has already started loading by the time I can get to the quit button.
: Karthus in AR URF
Ah, if only there was a way to ban a champion you didn't particulary like... Nope, can't remember any!
: > [{quoted}](name=tubarao312,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=N4NVxr7f,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-14T03:48:28.952+0000) > > What are you talking about? I gave 3 completly valid arguments that you just dismissed without actually explain why. > > 1. Shit's op? No, I said that there are too many op champions for randomness to prevent them from being in every game - they will always be in the game, and neither randomness or 10 bans will prevent them. But the player will atleast get to ban 1 champion he doesn't like. From his point of view, it doesn't matter what his team mates have, it doesn't matter if the enemy team has 4 bad champions. If that enemy team has 1 good champion and your team has none, they will get destroyed, and the frustration comes from that fact that you had 0 impact on the game from the moment you clicked accept. > > 2. Yeah, I don't always get want. In fact, I don't get what I want 99% of the time, and that is what frustrates, don't you want to get Ashe? Don't you want to have fun playing her? I'm sure you would already have played her if URF was around :) Actually, I'll tell you what from playing Ashe recently, she is fun as %%%%. > > 3. The thing that you said about giggling about playing teemo/with a teemo on your team - what if you switched with one of the enemies? What if your team was shit and the enemy had a teemo? Would that be fun for you? We all know the answer - it's not fun to step on nuclear mushrooms that you don't even have control on in champion select. Yeah I did read thru it quickly because a majority of ARURF rants are about stuff being broken , I'll give point 1 to you . 2. HOWEVER , No I don't necessarily want Ashe . I am fine with what I get . 3. It's also fun being against a Teemo since it would make people so much more wary of upgrading trinkets and getting control wards . It's just fun as it is .
It's fun to upgrade trinkets and be really careful instead of playing for fun and not having to care about that kind of stuff? It is fun being against Teemo? I'll tell you why it's not fun: if you get an auto attack champion like shyvana, jax or trundle, you can't kill him because he has a perma blind - yeah, a perma blind. In default URF, I could both have banned him or not picked an auto attack champion, but in ARURF, I don't get a choice. You want Ashe but you don't want Ashe? Or are you just giving an example of a champion you have not gotten? What if there is a champion you wanted to get but you never got (out of bad luck), in the entire 2 weeks.
: So your single arguments are that 1. Shit's op 2. You don't get what you want [cough rng cough] And second , I've had more fun playing with my team that the champions I played [except teemo that thing makes me giggle] {just my opinion} And finally , I haven't gotten Ashe yet , but I'm not complaining . People cried to get it to ARURF , don't start crying to go back to URF now .
What are you talking about? I gave 3 completly valid arguments that you just dismissed without actually explain why. 1. Shit's op? No, I said that there are too many op champions for randomness to prevent them from being in every game - they will always be in the game, and neither randomness or 10 bans will prevent them. But the player will atleast get to ban 1 champion he doesn't like. From his point of view, it doesn't matter what his team mates have, it doesn't matter if the enemy team has 4 bad champions. If that enemy team has 1 good champion and your team has none, they will get destroyed, and the frustration comes from that fact that you had 0 impact on the game from the moment you clicked accept. 2. Yeah, I don't always get want. In fact, I don't get what I want 99% of the time, and that is what frustrates, don't you want to get Ashe? Don't you want to have fun playing her? I'm sure you would already have played her if URF was around :) Actually, I'll tell you what from playing Ashe recently, she is fun as %%%%. 3. The thing that you said about giggling about playing teemo/with a teemo on your team - what if you switched with one of the enemies? What if your team was shit and the enemy had a teemo? Would that be fun for you? We all know the answer - it's not fun to step on nuclear mushrooms that you don't even have control on in champion select.
: And he is still viable because his W makes most champions useless. Only tells us how broken his kit is, that even without cdr scaling on much of his abilities, he still can be viable.
To be fair, his Q does benefit a lot from the bonus attack speed in the early game. And in the late game he gets destroyed (URF late game)
Rioter Comments
: If I recently got a 10 chat restriction ban and finished it, how long would it take for me to reach honor lvl 2 from honor lvl 1? Just unlocked it back.
it is fairly quick, same for honor 3. I think there is a daily cap of 5 honors, which is why the honor level 3 showed up all at the same time. I would probably just spam like 5 arams where I %%%% around a lot, people honor me for it, for some reason,
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Fang (EUNE)
: Your friend just wants to look cool / better than he is. He's not doing it to annoy you, probably just insecure and wanting some attention. Your choice, though I'd recommend confronting him (not angrily) rather than submitting a ticket. (this is only based on the boosting scenario, not being toxic) I prefer to give people a chance to come clean, even if it's not obligatory and you wouldn't be in the wrong for reporting him - it does come off a little harsh. Chances are others will report him in the end anyway, you don't need to contribute to dealing that blow if he's truly a friend. **And I just realized you weren't the OP, so the above is just hypothetical in your case.
He paid 20 extra euros just to boost himself one extra rank so he can brag about being silver 4 while I'm silver 5
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:222}} Awwwwww :( Romeo & Juliet styled champions. I can image their playstyle in my mind. Are they support in anyway?
Was aiming for a top lane champion :/
: Nice , but i think that Soul crush is a bit OverPowered ?{{item:3123}}
Really depends on the scalings I think :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Wise Alien (EUNE)
: go play Jayce!
Not gonna lie it still feels more like Quinn then the new Quinn...
: I...I don't see how they could feel like two different styles. The only difference I can see is the out of combat MS and that Valor is melee. Other than that, there is no variation between them. Also, doesn't the new ult fit the scout theme pretty well too?
It feels like two different styles because when you are melee bird, you go there and oneshot one of the squishys like an assassin, when you are playing as ranged Quinn you are doing it like an ADC... Also Valor is like Quinn's lost brother, and they should ACT like they are actually a team, with the rework you ask valor for help and he isn't really doing anything but save your ass, honestly it's too much potential for it to end like this terrible rework...
Rioter Comments
Karkon (EUNE)
: I did it for you , in every ranked game that u won ur enemies were between bronze 2 and 5 ! In every game that u lost the enemy team had 1 silver5 ! Multiple games u lost where there was 1 silver5 opponent ! So if u can't win a game where the enemy team has 1 silver5 then u don't deserve to be silver ! Moreover ur K/D/A , ur proofs that u deserve silver and ur win ratio don't mean shit ! The team that works together is the team that wins the game and that's what's happening from bronze 5 up to challenger !
then why don't they just put me against silver 3 players? I also got put up against gold - silver players from last season, you are checking their current rank :) Also thoose Silver 5 were the one gold player I found in every game who got demoted to silver 5 :P
Rioter Comments

tubarao312

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion