Drda (EUNE)
: Not punishable, sorry
Saying "ez" and the like too often is unsportsmanlike conduct and like in pretty much every sport it's punishable.
Drda (EUNE)
: Yes i also got chat banned 2 times already and now am unable to get victorious aatrox The reason i got chat banned is ridicilous I used no extreme words or insults, i used mostly sarcasm and said ez a lot Now if thats bannable and those that troll or int my games are still able to play....
> [{quoted}](name=Drda,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bOGfKOoO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-11T11:53:38.092+0000) > > Yes i also got chat banned 2 times already and now am unable to get victorious aatrox > > The reason i got chat banned is ridicilous > I used no extreme words or insults, i used mostly sarcasm and said ez a lot > Now if thats bannable and those that troll or int my games are still able to play.... Yes, that's punishable behaviour... as is trolling and intentionally feeding. Both is and that's good.
: i was trying to make a joke :) just cause you didnt understand it isnt my fault ... they are "fake letters" cause its not basic english alphabet ... yes i undertand those are actuall leters (guess what all letters are "fake" since all of them are made up ...) i asked why is he complaining ... cause there is literaly nothing repportable in what he said ... and he is asking when will it become reportable ... (never thats when)
Well, those club tags he quoted are definitely reportable though.
: well i was ;)
> [{quoted}](name=JokeroffHell33,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d4HggeMc,comment-id=0000000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T20:33:47.277+0000) > > well i was ;) You weren't. You were complaining, that greek letters and such are "fake letters", which they are not.
: > [{quoted}](name=ΜΔDºÇŁΘωή,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d4HggeMc,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-09T21:11:43.602+0000) > > There's alot of club tags like K^S, NIG%A etc why therese no function to rep that?
I wasn't talking about that.
: hate to bring this to you ... but what he typed out isnt actually bannable
What are you even talking about?
: hate to bring this to you ... but what he typed out isnt actually bannable
What are you even talking about?
: and your nick are fake letters why are you complaining
> [{quoted}](name=JokeroffHell33,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d4HggeMc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T21:20:30.566+0000) > > and your nick are fake letters why are you complaining I hate to bring this to you, but those are actually real letters
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Hahrimazd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=35E8yBGd,comment-id=00020000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T17:32:22.042+0000) > > those numbers were examples. If you're even too stupid to understand that, you should really reconsider your life. Ah yes. Because it's totally fine to make up numbers and percentages to make a point. I get it you never worked in any kind of professional or scientific environment. Also insulting me only gets you banned from the boards. I don't tolerate such behaviour.
: yes the lague getting killed in next 2-5 is just my assumption ... as i said so ... just my guess but a lot of stuff i talk about i got trough my own experience (just cause you dont believe it doesent mean its not happening) like the fact that riot doesent care about inters (even trough tickets its hard to actually do anything cause they pretty much copy-pasta all their reactions) or the fact its possible to climb with negative win ratio (even gave an example) the fact that they generally dont fix much of what they break (unless its monetization) the balance getting worse and worse by the time (most ppl say that if not everyone) the client itself (while being new) is probably even buggier than ever before the rank and matchmaking system being a pure joke is obvious (im actually playing the game and paying attention to what happens in them ?) im not sure what youre talking about but come at me with some of that your evidence that contradits my claims :) id love to be wrong in most of these cases but from what i can see thats how it is ... and no just cause riot puts up some "statistics" doesent mean ill instantly trust them ... they arent very trustworthy in my eyes to begin with ...
Like I already mentioned, just take the viewer count of the League Worlds.
: yeah i understand why would that make sense to you ... but just cause it makes sense it doesent mean thats the way it is ;) you will learn that eventually trough life tho :)
> [{quoted}](name=JokeroffHell33,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rfmKmtd2,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T11:42:40.544+0000) > > yeah i understand why would that make sense to you ... but just cause it makes sense it doesent mean thats the way it is ;) you will learn that eventually trough life tho :) You should listen to your own words... although you are not even making sense, because all you do is making claims without any actual proof. Just look at how many people watch the League Worlds this year... I doubt a dying game gets those numbers. There is plenty more evidence which contradicts your claims, but I'm not here to convince you to stop believing what you think is true.
: nah they arent making anything to detect inters ... first of all they dont really care ... second - why would they make complicated stuff for a game they plan to delete in next 2-5 years ?
> [{quoted}](name=JokeroffHell33,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rfmKmtd2,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T21:24:50.839+0000) > > nah they arent making anything to detect inters ... first of all they dont really care ... second - why would they make complicated stuff for a game they plan to delete in next 2-5 years ? Geez. That is a lot of information which you obviously pulled from a very dark place. Quote your sources please?
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: ***
> Deleted Not that I feel the need to respond after your verbal slip-up, but where did you pull those numbers from?
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=35E8yBGd,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T18:44:48.066+0000) > > Depends on what you define as a problem. Obviously there is always something to do, but most are minor issues. > > Well, with such an attitude I don't understand why you are even here, or still playing? the shit isn't minor. People not being able to connect because of riot their servers, but they are somehow to blame and lose lp for it? People not being able to even connect to the client or log in? That shit isn't minor. Why I am playing with such an attitude? Because I can and it's "fun" as you people would say.
I never experienced those problems. Not denying they exist, but if they happen it's probably not always Riot's fault either. Thing is, my initial point still stands.
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: But that's the whole point! It's not an occasional hiccup. If it ain't problem A it'll be problem B and if it ain't problem B it'll be C. This game is never done being garbage and having huge issues.
>But that's the whole point! It's not an occasional hiccup. If it ain't problem A it'll be problem B and if it ain't problem B it'll be C. Depends on what you define as a problem. Obviously there is always something to do, but most are minor issues. >This game is never done being garbage and having huge issues. Well, with such an attitude I don't understand why you are even here, or still playing?
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=35E8yBGd,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-04T22:10:12.578+0000) > > Last time I checked I could log into the client and do other things just fine. So at least some of their systems are working. Lmao, even that isn't working LMFAOOOOO. Get your head out of your ass mate, because the boards are flooding with people complaining about the client, about the client going into infinite loops, client crashing, game crashing, match history bugging, Lp being lost and never given back because 'they cant do that' or some crap. If you define 'working' as: It's online. Then yes, their crap is working. If you mean working in the sense of, not being garbage and full of buggs, then no.
It's been ages that those things happened to me. Also I didn't claim there are no problems at all. But there is a difference between _"There isn't a single system of Riots that is remotely working ..."_ and a occasional hiccup.
JustClone (EUNE)
: >it may be accidently said. Without meaning it, but it may turned out to be extremely toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YdEfGFvy,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-06T08:15:51.486+0000) > > Not even that.
: Clear case of Account getting boosted
Fineeh (EUNE)
: Instead of shitting around looking for people that like to vent to chat when they are frustrated it would be fine to delete whole dumb flame-punishment system and focus on fixing the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Fineeh,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YdEfGFvy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-05T15:32:19.956+0000) > > Instead of shitting around looking for people that like to vent to chat when they are frustrated it would be fine to delete whole dumb flame-punishment system and focus on fixing the game. Sounds rather vague. What would you like to see fixed?
JustClone (EUNE)
: Is punishment system working?
Haven't felt the need yet to write anything punishment worthy in chat.
Câstiél (EUW)
: BuT wE hAvE tO cOmPlAiN aBoUt SoMeThInG
Obviously. If we didn't everything would end in chaos!! Can you imagine what kind of sick, twisted mind those people must have for simply enjoying things and not getting worked up over minor issues? They are society's downfall.
: You're right, me agreeing with the OP and extending his argument to encompass all their so-called systems, is definitely the same as strawmaning an argument. It's the same every time with you, which is why I should know better and just flat out ignore you.., but hey, you live and you learn:)
Uhm, if you say so. Don't remember having the pleasure with you yet.
: You already have 1 example in the threads very topic which is part of what I was refering to, not my problem you enter a thread without reading or understanding what it's about before smashing your keyboard, so naming another will most likely just swing you to the fence again. Certainly wouldn't be the first time!
> [{quoted}](name=Axiomandis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=35E8yBGd,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T10:36:45.993+0000) > > You already have 1 example in the threads very topic which is part of what I was refering to, not my problem you enter a thread without reading or understanding what it's about before smashing your keyboard, so naming another will most likely just swing you to the fence again. > > Certainly wouldn't be the first time! That sounds very much like what you obviously did when first commenting on this thread. I simply called you out for it and I'm apparently not the only one who noticed, that you're arguing beside the point just to bash on mean, mean Riot. Riot's systems have their flaws (like pretty much every system), but overall everything is working smoothly. They could definitely improve on their - let's call it - "troll detection", but aside from that things are working just fine. Good day.
: Wupti doo, they managed to keep their login working, which I'll grant does work.., but that is also it, and since we both know that wasn't what I was refering to, I suggest you strawman some where else.
> [{quoted}](name=Axiomandis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=35E8yBGd,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T09:15:48.990+0000) > > Wupti doo, they managed to keep their login working, which I'll grant does work.., but that is also it, and since we both know that wasn't what I was refering to, I suggest you strawman some where else. How about being more specific then? Go hyperbole somewhere else.
: Breaking news, Riot only excels at maintaining a hostile atmosphere.., oh wait, that wasn't news. There isn't a single system of Riots that is remotely working, so yea.. Not surprising
> [{quoted}](name=Axiomandis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=35E8yBGd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-04T17:46:22.702+0000) > > Breaking news, Riot only excels at maintaining a hostile atmosphere.., oh wait, that wasn't news. > > There isn't a single system of Riots that is remotely working, so yea.. Not surprising Last time I checked I could log into the client and do other things just fine. So at least some of their systems are working.
lechieur6 (EUW)
: do you have any proof of that ? we have no stat at all about it. so like all of us you don't know nothing :)
> [{quoted}](name=lechieur6,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yuuPmpuo,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T17:50:03.969+0000) > > do you have any proof of that ? we have no stat at all about it. so like all of us you don't know nothing :) Proof of what? I don't see the forum being swamped with threads, that people are unjustly banned for allegedly inentionally feeding. Instead you have threads like this one. Because Riot's system is incredibly lenient when it comes to feeding, since it's rather difficult to determine whether it was intentionally or not.
: > [{quoted}](name=VindicatorOFThey,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Kt15Wntg,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:18:18.108+0000) > > They do if somebody reports them to riot support , but most people are pretty lazy and never do so . well I do and nothing gets done
> [{quoted}](name=GamerForLifee,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Kt15Wntg,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:34:31.895+0000) > > well I do and nothing gets done How do you know that?
lechieur6 (EUW)
: keyword : supposed
> [{quoted}](name=lechieur6,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yuuPmpuo,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-31T16:09:18.718+0000) > > keyword : supposed ... and most of the time does.
: Inting is not bannable - a practical study of season 9
Read about half of your post. Still downvoted. You apparently don't know how Riot's system is supposed to work.
: Proof that feeding is allowed in this game
Exactly. Feeding is allowed and happens to the best of us. INTENTIONALLY feeding is not allowed.
: ***
> deleted Thank you for proving my previous points and completely invalidating yourself with this statement ;)
: Your first reply to me > [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rBtPzVcp,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T16:58:59.666+0000) > > How so? Your second reply to me > [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rBtPzVcp,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-23T17:47:58.877+0000) > > How is that spaghetti code? Both are one and the same, and they are both questions.., and I'll be damned if you don't pose the SAME question a 3rd time. Acting like you are a victim of belittling attacks just because you fail to read and apply context and logic isn't my problem, but yours and yours alone.., so before you start going into a full tantrum mode, just scroll back and read my original reply to your first question. In case you still don't understand my reply, don't feel bad.., just move on.
>Both are one and the same, and they are both questions.. Good. So you understood it right away and chose to ignore it. I'm making a stretch here, but I'm going to assume you have no evidence. >Acting like you are a victim of belittling attacks ... Already made my statement and said it's off the table for me personally. I just like to keep things clean and stick to the facts. Anything else is just undermining ones own argument and credibility.
: I wasn't being demeaning, I was being serious! You pose the exact same question after getting an explanation that was almost written in crayons to dumb the comprehension level down. This isn't me being demeaning either, that's just me telling you how it is, because clearly you have a problem in trying to connect the dots.., despite the dots being the size of montains (metaphorically speaking).
> I wasn't being demeaning, I was being serious! Which isn't mutually exclusive. Neither is telling (alleged) facts and being demeaning. If you don't recognise that in your own behaviour, which I highly doubt, you lack some very important social interaction skills. That being out of the way... >You pose the exact same question after getting an explanation ... An explanation to a question which I never asked. You seem to like hiding behind phrases and (mis)using words to further your point, without actually providing proof for your claims. So let me ask you again, and maybe this time you answer MY question, not yours, or remain silent altogether: How is Riot's matchmaking system spaghetti code, or how do you even know they structered their code like a bowl of spaghetti? Do you have access to their source code? How do you know they don't already use the very statistics you've mentioned above? Maybe things are a bit more complex? My whole point is, stop making claims and coating them as facts. If you got the evidence, which make your claims facts, then please provide them.
: I assume you are trying to troll not realising how badly you fail at it, but if not I already gave you the example in my reply, get someone to read it to you if it's to complex to understand.
> [{quoted}](name=Axiomandis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rBtPzVcp,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T12:47:47.612+0000) > > I assume you are trying to troll not realising how badly you fail at it, but if not I already gave you the example in my reply, get someone to read it to you if it's to complex to understand. No need to be demeaning. You gave an explanation why, in your opinion, Riot's matchmaking system is bad. Still, how is that spaghetti code? Or how do you know it's actually spaghetti code? I highly doubt you have access to their source code. **spaghetti code:** _"In computer programming, code which flagrantly violates the principles of structured, procedural programming. Usually this means using lots of GOTO statements (or their equivalent in whatever language is being used) - hence the term, which suggests the tangled and arbitrary nature of the program flow."_
DarkTracer (EUNE)
: WemenSupport
: Even though I cba explaining something that's obvious, I'll do it anyway.. Players who die a lot tend to have a pattern throughout their games, just like people who tend to max out at a vision score of 10 - 15 over 30+min, the same goes for people who have low cs/min (You should be able to see a pattern now). Implement these game related statistics and you'll see a sharp rise in balanced games instead of the current haphazard grouping of players! Right now, the only group of players suffering from the meritless lackluster "match making" are those who care about time =/= investment in the competitive mode regardless of their rank. I know several players who end up hardstuck with 400+ games in silver / gold despite playing far better than a lot of the players in that level, but because of the way "match making" _**isn't**_ working, it's down to shere luck for most players hoping the 300 IQ person is on the opposing team.
How is that spaghetti code?
Zakir (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PpjUXk4d,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-22T11:15:17.359+0000) > > How did you ask them directly? Even so you expect an honest anwer from someone who was out to trigger you? added them as a friend, asked them. Yes I do, they would have no reason to lie.
> [{quoted}](name=SZN Kaze,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PpjUXk4d,comment-id=000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-22T13:46:13.227+0000) > > added them as a friend, asked them. Yes I do, they would have no reason to lie. Doubt.
: Ideally, with all that effort Riot put into smurf detection, hidden MMR, elo ratings and promos, this should result in games where players who only play seriously get similiar players in their matches, and everyone in the match is somewhat in the same elo/skill range. Ideally, that is. Of course, without me knowing WHY the spagetti code can't do it, the result is anything but ideal. However, my chess server somehow manages to rank players MUCH more nicely with just elo alone. Around my elo there (1650 which isnt even really high elo for chess) I get opponents who play seriously, and are roughly about the same playing strength as I am.
>However, my chess server somehow manages to rank players MUCH more nicely with just elo alone. Around my elo there (1650 which isnt even really high elo for chess) I get opponents who play seriously, and are roughly about the same playing strength as I am. Because those are two different games, with different mechanics, different count of participating players, one has randomised events while the other has fixed set of moves and has players taking turns at taking their moves. So therefore they implement different rating systems... So can we not compare eggs to apples? >Of course, without me knowing WHY the spagetti code can't do it, the result is anything but ideal. Also what do you mean by spaghetti code?
Zakir (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vingthór,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PpjUXk4d,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T18:22:12.418+0000) > > Apparently you won't get one most of the time despite the enemy being punished. I asked one of them directly, they said they didn't get chat restriction.
> [{quoted}](name=SZN Kaze,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PpjUXk4d,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T21:01:03.166+0000) > > I asked one of them directly, they said they didn't get chat restriction. How did you ask them directly? Even so you expect an honest anwer from someone who was out to trigger you?
Zakir (EUW)
: Honor system is unfair
>THE PLAYERS THAT STARTED FLAMING AND INSULTING MY DIDNT GET CHAT RESTRICTION How do you know that?
: No, it isn't Riots fault.., just their weekend warrior spaghetti coding in match making
> [{quoted}](name=Axiomandis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rBtPzVcp,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-21T16:13:43.402+0000) > > No, it isn't Riots fault.., just their weekend warrior spaghetti coding in match making How so?
: better question is what you want from me
> [{quoted}](name=Akaillusion,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bYAiXWes,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-18T10:49:44.175+0000) > > better question is what you want from me I'm not the one who created this board post.
: RIP my account [2 week vacation]
So what do you want from us?
ALPHBEST (EUNE)
: Permanently bann..:'( please let my Account Back Permanently banned on my main account
I didn't read the entire thing, but there is something what really irritates me. You said you've had depression, so you should know how it is to hit rock bottom. Depression is no joke. Yet you were banned for flaming/being toxic towards other people, putting them down with words. You! Someone, who should know how it feels to be down. That's just the worst. You deserve no forgiveness or mercy. You got exactly what you deserved.
: I wish I had those mouse skills! {{champion:21}}
> [{quoted}](name=Riot seetheworld,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=7FRNyiVH,comment-id=006e0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T14:04:08.608+0000) > > I wish I had those mouse skills! {{champion:21}} Over 10 years of playing League got me there!
: Miss Fortune drawing/ Microsoft paint/ sketch
Behold my mouse skillz. Summoner Name (this account): twA Divine Region: EUW https://i.ibb.co/Js7sY1j/MFnightmare.jpg [https://ibb.co/8757yCg](https://ibb.co/8757yCg)
: for a month tops tho... they will eventually get longer and longer bans and then permabanned. It's an issue that goes away quit. And you can also mute chat. I play with enemy team chats off in ranked cause there's no reason for me to communicate with them.
> [{quoted}](name=LD Machete,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sYHkOrxN,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T13:11:08.887+0000) > > for a month tops tho... they will eventually get longer and longer bans and then permabanned. It's an issue that goes away quit. And you can also mute chat. I play with enemy team chats off in ranked cause there's no reason for me to communicate with them. This is about your own teammates for obvious reasons. Also it's an issue that won't go away, just as toxicity hasn't vanished yet, despite there being permanent bans since the beginning.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: if he woulded broke the rules ,he woulded be already banned ,maybe you mistake across your decision of label him as being a troller.
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6qE7J9de,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-07T00:05:03.813+0000) > > if he woulded broke the rules ,he woulded be already banned ,maybe you mistake across your decision of label him as being a troller. Are you okay?
: Why people cry and blame?
Difficult topic and not enough information. There are cases where the jungler is somewhat at fault if a game deteriorates, even though the enemy jungler might not even have ganked the lane. The enemy jungler can still indirectly support (all) the lanes by doing dragons for example. Therefor it is important, that your own jungler is doing something of equal worth, or plays toward a certain goal and communicates that to his teammates. Again, there are many more cases where the jungler can be somewhat at fault, and where he has no fault at all. Speaking in the greater context of the game.
: Yeah but if you do that you still get reported for being toxic and you're regular bans.
> [{quoted}](name=LD Machete,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sYHkOrxN,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T17:23:13.509+0000) > > Yeah but if you do that you still get reported for being toxic and you're regular bans. Still your suggestion incentivises said behaviour.
Show more

twA Divine

Level 133 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion