STALIN 13 (EUW)
: hi
Am I having a stroke or what? I can't read it
: I don't think saying that type of slur deserves a permaban in the first place, 3 letters against my 5000 hours on my account, I would be devastated. I mean permaban at the first offense, NOBODY deserves that. People exaggerate a bit when punishing bad behaviours, causing the total elimination of a player instead of trying to teach him or something, everybody makes mistakes but nobody should be eternally punished for his first one. It's not a war crime.
> [{quoted}](name=Katastrofico,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X5sGI9wu,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-30T22:12:22.361+0000) > > I mean permaban at the first offense, NOBODY deserves that. A bunch of people deserve that, you included. Your amount of hours played does not mean you deserve special treatment by Riot. Your behavior IS unacceptable and Riot does not care if you find it appropriate or not. Your apology post seems negligible due to you apologizing but having a different mindset in the comment section.
: My first suspension, yikes.
Be grateful, homophobia can also result in an instant permaban, which I think you deserve for using slurs like that. Instead of writing an apology post, try to actually improve your behavior > Lesson learned, y'all will never see another ban post of me. I truly hope so, this is your chance to show how you are reforming as a player.
: not earning the rewards
I just watched a game in Chrome, but didn't get a reward. Is this because I didn't start watching from the start? EDIT: It worked, yay!
: Esports rewards bug ?
Didn't work for me either
Rioter Comments
Sieptium (EUW)
: Odyssey bug?
Start quests to unlock augment slots so you can use your augments.
: Bad behaviour causing bad behaviour
> Btw, allow nameshaming. Everyone that is against it, is one of those guys in the example above. What's wrong about calling out those people? Why should it be allowed? Let's say you got their name, then what? Start targeted harassment? If someone is being toxic, you can report them, and Riot will fix it.
: Riot, Soon to embrace extreme SJW ideologies
All these people voting "Yes" but we all know you'll come back either way.
AlCaniZ (EUNE)
: SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WITH 405 RP PROJECT: ZED. {{champion:238}} I RESTARTED PC, REINSTALLED CLIENT BUT NOTHING HAPPENED AND MY 810 RP [BECAUSE I BOUGHT IT TWO TIMES (I SOMEHOW COULD) WITH HOPE THAT IT WILL FIX THE BUG] ARE GONE! I DEMAND MY RP AND SKIN BACK, RIOT. BY THE WAY, CHECK THE LINK UNDER THESE WORDS https://gyazo.com/c52c082ed981c91b7f5eda352d069a61 YES, IT'S NON REFUNDABLE.
> [{quoted}](name=AlCaniZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=LieB34Fv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-17T05:37:24.481+0000) > > SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WITH 405 RP PROJECT: ZED. {{champion:238}} I RESTARTED PC, REINSTALLED CLIENT BUT NOTHING HAPPENED AND MY 810 RP [BECAUSE I BOUGHT IT TWO TIMES (I SOMEHOW COULD) WITH HOPE THAT IT WILL FIX THE BUG] ARE GONE! I DEMAND MY RP AND SKIN BACK, RIOT. > > BY THE WAY, CHECK THE LINK UNDER THESE WORDS > > https://gyazo.com/c52c082ed981c91b7f5eda352d069a61 > > YES, IT'S NON REFUNDABLE. Then contact Riot Support.
Xaalderan (EUW)
: Just won a game with an Orianna Jungle
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: so being tilted is punishable, but tilting your own teammates is not?
It's harder to detect people who are trying to tilt you than it is finding tilted people. Tilted people are found usually by their chatlogs, and there's an entirely different process you have to go through to find the people who are trying to tilt.
Wukongz (EUNE)
: http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/not-the-bees-gif-8.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Dardasim,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=16QcGAJw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-04T07:38:37.605+0000) > > http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/not-the-bees-gif-8.gif what an icon
SoShady (EUNE)
: Champion Sexualization
Wow, this comment section is toxic.
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: is broken man , it been more than 1 mounth and still checkpoint 0 , how that work ... , like is that hard to advance on honor system ... ?
> [{quoted}](name=TheCrazyBoy,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=T2GMApFG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-10T13:09:17.226+0000) > > is broken man , it been more than 1 mounth and still checkpoint 0 , how that work ... , like is that hard to advance on honor system ... ? In your case, yes.
: When will riot do anything about the trolls?
Another thing is that you shouldn't punish anyone for trolling unless you're absolutely positive they are actually trolling. It's better to let 10 trollers go free than 1 person being banned for trolling when they are in fact not trolling.
: Still waiting for a kled skin
You will not get a clear answer to when a new Kled skin will come, but do know that the longer you wait, the more likely you are to get a skin. Aurelion Sol, Taliyah, etc. got released before Kled, and they haven't gotten a skin either. Same goes for Illaoi, but they are publicly working on hers, so I'd say she's an exception.
Smerk (EUW)
: It heavily depends on rework, if his ingame model will be too different they will have to alter splash art
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3TyA0q7X,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-07T21:13:39.638+0000) > > It heavily depends on rework, if his ingame model will be too different they will have to alter splash art And if his new identity won`t match with the personality displayed in the splash.
YHWH Adonai (EUNE)
: Calm down. Most people are just making fun of it. Some others are from countries where there is a political corectness issue, and they are problably sick of any things like gender, sexuality or religion. It's a pity, since I would love to see some heroes or skins inspired by religion strories or some gender benders skins.
> [{quoted}](name=YHWH Adonai,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=oEEU43ig,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-12-03T11:35:51.024+0000) > > Calm down. Most people are just making fun of it. Some others are from countries where there is a political corectness issue, and they are problably sick of any things like gender, sexuality or religion. It's a pity, since I would love to see some heroes or skins inspired by religion strories or some gender benders skins. "Please delete this shit" (taken directly from OP's post to portray a solid example as to which comments are being thrown around this debated topic) isn't making fun of it, it is insulting to both the player-base it concerns and Riot themselves. There is no excuse to act like this, no matter what is going on in their country. This isn't a political thing (even though many players come with accusations like this, two people loving each other is called love), and being PC isn't relevant to being gay, this is only laying it on top of radical people who use the term "feminism" loosely, which doesn't even define what they're fighting for. If they are so sick about hearing it that they leave nasty remarks on social media for the world to display their homophobia, maybe they shouldn't be on the internet in the first place? Or learn how to act properly? While I do believe in equality for genders and religion too etc., that's not what this is about. This is only about sexuality and dragging different things into the picture will only distort and twist around your arguments and the main point itself, slowly but surely taking us off topic.
: Varus gay - Please NO!!
I'm shocked over how many ignorant people there are on this forum! The lore of Varus has turned into something interesting and good, and they literally rework his story and the thing that bothers you is his sexuality? You need to grow up and stop being so ignorant. Hiding it behind mere excuses to cover up your homophobic remarks is a stupid way to go about things. Learn to accept new differences and move on. It's still the same character with the same intentions. His abilities are the same.
: Only a few more days... - Volunteer Event [Merry Christmas!]
I'm so glad Christmas has finally begun! Merry Christmas everyone!
: Zoe?
Because that's how her kit works. She, like every champion, has weaknesses.
Cynxune (EUW)
: Dragon Sorceress Zyra Texture Bug
Does this happen every game?
: We need a "Nevermind Ping"
*Fails malphite ult* *Entire team spams nevermind ult at malphite*
Chı (EUW)
: They did leak a new illaoi skin tho **Darklady Illaoi** {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Chiscake,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EBEt0YGm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-19T14:17:58.768+0000) > > They did leak a new illaoi skin tho > > **Darklady Illaoi** > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Source?
: I don't have the yellow one :C Is the yellow one the one that says that you're friendly?
> [{quoted}](name=xtheannax,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=nJlqRk0l,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-29T14:16:55.417+0000) > > I don't have the yellow one :C Is the yellow one the one that says that you're friendly? Honestly not sure, but I assume so. Red is honorable opponent, blue is helpful and green is teamwork
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: Well the mode is open to assassins and "aggressive divers". Camille pretty much fits the bill of an aggressive diver.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=augRV4Ev,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-08-28T17:17:47.493+0000) > > Well the mode is open to assassins and "aggressive divers". Camille pretty much fits the bill of an aggressive diver. But so does Riven, and she has the potential to burst too.
Ragnarjee (EUW)
: 2 honor capsules in 2 days? Luck??
I've gotten one or two when I was level 3 (I'm level 4 right now), and I got medieval Twitch! I feel really lucky and I hope the rest of you also will get a capsule soon enough
neviss (EUW)
: Blood Moon
Especially since Camille can be played in Blood Moon, and Riven is much more of an assassin than Camille is.
HovyxD (EUNE)
: Ziggs or Twisted fate for lower elo
" i have more success with ziggs but he is not as fun as tf for me." Well, if you enjoy Twisted Fate more, I'd suggest that you play him more, regardless of how good you are. Just practice, and you will become better :)
: But thats just so long apart :( i really hope the skins come before the event
> [{quoted}](name=Original Ahri,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=57667mQG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-25T11:12:13.062+0000) > > But thats just so long apart :( i really hope the skins come before the event I don't think another date than the 7th has been given out yet. I hope that answers your question
: Sharing how i cope with rage and tilt and with life its self
I cannot stand ASMR, I have do idea why, but I hate it so much.
True Sight (EUNE)
: Is Riot legitimately mocking me?
I see your online message is "ARAM is garbage" so now Rito is out to get u
0Len0 (EUNE)
: Arcade Sona
It's not an ultimate skin, I doubt they'll rework the skin in the near future
Mada (EUW)
: Happy 1.5 billion seconds since 1970
: Why Orianna has strong early, mid and late game?
She has a medium range, which exposes her to a greater risk and can get outranged and killed by a great number of champions. Her mechanics aren't the simplest either, however, you can still be decent with her without being Faker, but if you can't position your ball correctly, you won't get far and therefore leads to the opponent having a higher chance of winning lane.
Raznaga (EUW)
: New Singed is not fun to play against.
Malzahar is much more antifun than the new Singed. You just don't know how to deal with him yet
Punshero (EUW)
: I get honored literally every game with 2 honors and dont get anything than a chat restriction lol, but hey nice for you <3
> [{quoted}](name=Punshero,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uppIfArl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-12T22:45:35.591+0000) > > I get honored literally every game with 2 honors and dont get anything than a chat restriction lol, but hey nice for you &lt;3 Getting punishments reduces your chance of getting key fragments.
Tarolock (EUW)
: it was discussed more than anything on the boards, and the final words on it are always the same: riot already tried it, first you didnt get bans at all for flaming/raging just longer and longer chat restrictions, that method did not fix the problem because the flamers who could not flame still had a way to ruin others game, they started feeding/trolling etc then riot started permabanning flamers too, and there was a time where they gave permabanned players a last chance: if they could reach lvl 30 on a new account without getting any punishment they could get back their permabanned account, and guess what: 99% of the players didnt even reached lvl 15 without punishment and since then there is no way they lift permabans, only if you are banned by mistake, which happens rarely
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=m3NHp3yU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-11T14:22:56.951+0000) > then riot started permabanning flamers too, and there was a time where they gave permabanned players a last chance: if they could reach lvl 30 on a new account without getting any punishment they could get back their permabanned account, and guess what: 99% of the players didnt even reached lvl 15 without punishment Provide sources please, I sincerely doubt it applied to 99% of the players
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cat Power,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JE0PzdcP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-07-03T19:11:09.182+0000) > > That&#x27;s because Riot bans them in waves And what's your point here? Because my point is that the waves clearly aren't frequent enough if the bot can keep spamming games long after they hit lvl 30.
> [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JE0PzdcP,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-07-03T19:33:59.277+0000) > > And what&#x27;s your point here? > Because my point is that the waves clearly aren&#x27;t frequent enough if the bot can keep spamming games long after they hit lvl 30. A week is far from frequent enough, thought that much was obvious. If it wasn't less frequent, then it wouldn't really be in waves.
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: Yup, reported 2 bots over a week ago, they're both still up and running, one of them lvl 30 already.
> [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JE0PzdcP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-03T16:39:44.512+0000) > > Yup, reported 2 bots over a week ago, they&#x27;re both still up and running, one of them lvl 30 already. That's because Riot bans them in waves
CarolWarior (EUNE)
: Sexiest champ?
Ezreal? (Or Heartseeker Varus if skins count).
Etherim (EUW)
: [Giveaway] Any skin at 975 RP Giveaway ! ;D
Doomley (EUW)
: "as a team"... so your team has to have 400 minions in total.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AnFbbZR5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-20T18:36:04.277+0000) > > &quot;as a team&quot;... so your team has to have 400 minions in total. That makes sense, thanks for clarifying!
Rioter Comments
: missions
Yeah, I want to know too
BlueStr (EUW)
: Screwed myself out of missions.
You can play vs bots too, it will still trigger the missions, which will lead to a safer and more efficient way of completing missions.
Show more

ugly teeth

Level 135 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion