Rioter Comments
: League Of Legends huge problem pls help
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: http://am-a.akamaihd.net/image?f=https://news-a.akamaihd.net/public/images/articles/2016/june/RGMH/en_EU_RGM_WeeklyForecast_6_10_EN.jpg&resize=1536:
Thank you! But Riot is going to actually upload the gamemode tomorrow, because they're in NA? I dont know..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
blissbomb (EUW)
: ***
Ooh lol i didnt actually know that.. It could be something else like Cyberbear or something..
Rioter Comments
HoloVai (EUW)
: Sugar Rush Jinx
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} ye boii
DínMamma (EUW)
: VOLIBEAR OVERPOWER AND UNBALENCED
The thing is, his W does more damage when he's tanky. Therefore, volibear doesnt need AD items. he is balanced. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: NEW TRICK FOR EDITING? - More FPS!?
oh i didnt actually know that, i just discovered it xD
Rioter Comments
: Hey I saw you in the video! Yay for you. No offense but you need to show more of your laning. That Kalista never seemed impressive because well, he was just fed. I am not saying though that I can do better, not by a long shot.
I dont know why, but everytime i play a game with TherAZ, i go support with volibear and we instantly win the lane on level 2-3. Kalista + Volibear bot new meta!? btw dont actually try that if you dont main volibear. His q and w on volibear is just too overpowered that volibear needs to be a support champ :D but that will never happen Edit: and by that being said, he always gets fed when i play with him.
ĘMPORiO (EUW)
: 3MPORiOs Let's play: Anivia Montage Part #5 Do you even Predict?
I don't know, not to hurt your feelings tho, but this is kinda boring to watch. My clips are boring to watch too, but if youre editing with Sony Vegas Pro, I suggest downloading Magic Bullet Looks and adding some Contrast in your favor and Pop. Add pop to 100% and add a vignette at the lens spot. Finally adjust the color curves that is a sony vegas plugin. Add some black bars with pan/crop. You should watch some tutorials on velocity. These are VEERY useful for people. Sadly i dont know how to use it, but you will probably know.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can you guys give me your summoner name so i can overedit your clip?
im overediting your clip. here is an example video of what overediting is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDIQlECyc6Y
Rioter Comments
: TOP 5 Azir Pentakills of Season 6 so far
I have learned that you should make some cinematics and add some colour and black bars to your video. I dont know about black bars but you can try. Btw do you edit with _Sony Vegas Pro 13_?
GrimVoid (EUW)
: Rolling Thunder - S Class Volibear Montage
Sadly im a volibear support, rip me i cant get kills and the feeling when you kill somebody (not irl tho) {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: A little wallpaper of Ezreal :)
Note: for full quality image, click the mediafire link
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: His E seems like jinx' chompers, also it seems you added a base ap, no champion has base ap, just make that into 0 and it would be better.
Oh yeah, i didnt think about that. And did you mean the ap in the "general" section i made? i can change that right away.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: New champ idea: Soareena, The Elemental Dragon
Very nice idea, but in my opinion there should be a different ability for Q, instead of having a hurdle of fire, there should be a circle of fire. And if somebody enters the circle, The circle fills up like if fire would touch gasoline and blows up. Result is stunning the player for 2 or 1.5 seconds. This was just my opinion. Very nice idea though!
Fikule (EUW)
: The Next Cinematic - Who Will Be In It?
Either: Volibear vs Nunu <---- i would want to see this the most because it has volibear in it! or Aurelion Sol vs Jhin!

weston2337

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion