: Star Guardian Skin 2019 Ideas?
next team on 2020 i think will be (i hope) {{champion:236}} {{champion:235}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:28}}
Rioter Comments
: I want a dance and lovely interactions and flirt between they ^^ I will buy she on release since im main support
me to, i was really happy that they will have interaction with each other :D it would be really awesome that they dance like Xayah and Rakan :D
Rioter Comments
: What did you get as your legendary skin?
: Xayah and Rakan in TFT
Yes i love you idea 😄 {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}}
Rioter Comments
kayshe (EUW)
: STAR GUARDIAN XAYAH AND RAKAN CHROMAS
DEFINTLY YES! BUT JUST SWITCH THE PURE AND THE CORRUPT WHEN SHE RECALL AND TOUCHES THE GREEN STAR :D and the same to Rakan
coroziune (EUNE)
: Champions Collection
i totally agree with you that, i personal dont like it, i rly like the old because you could more champs at a time + i doesn't make sense to make it big, if we want to see their splashart we can just click on them... and you right about the chest too it rly little to see im more sad they change Kayle splashart too, now you cant see her eyes when she has her helm on (in the splashart) i dont mind to make it look darker, but atleast not remove herr eyes :(
: GUYS THE SG ARE HERE NOW IT NEEKO ZOE XAYAH RAKAN GUESS I ALMOST GOT RIGHT XD
oh and prestige Neeko is also coming
GUYS THE SG ARE HERE NOW IT NEEKO ZOE XAYAH RAKAN GUESS I ALMOST GOT RIGHT XD
I HOPE NOT THERE WILL BE CHROMAS AND PRESTIGE :( {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Star Guardians will be on PBE next week, i'm hyped of course {{sticker:vlad-salute}} I wanted to see {{champion:25}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:37}} and {{champion:22}} Star Guardians {{sticker:sg-jinx}} I will be so pissed if {{champion:25}} won't get a Star Guardian skin, she's the best candidate to have a Star Guardian skin after {{champion:518}} and {{champion:142}}
IM SO EXITED, I RLY HOPE IT MY DREAM TEAM :DDDDDD {{sticker:sg-lux}}
Rioter Comments
: I want Star Guardian {{champion:421}} and {{champion:38}}
it would be unique, instead of the typical Star Guardian ¨sterotype¨ :D
: My vote go to my {{champion:25}} she deserves a Star Guardian skin, also Riot did a Awesome job with her Visual Rework tip she looks so Beautiful and Amazing, yup my vote go to her And i think she could be a perfect Leader tip she has a Strong personality, well i don't know what Champions will be for Star Guardians this year but tip everyone can Dream {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
I totally agree with you, that Morgana should have SG skin, bc she is unique (like Syndra) and she stand more out then other. I think if she would be the leader, i think Her team should fight for justice for humanity and other (just like the monsters for last season) in need. It fit her personality pretty well in this. I think (if it would happen) that her Enemy should be Kayle. Kayle should be in the other hand be a Star Guardian and also be a leader (in another team) since she fight for ''Humans'' and kill other who she sees as a threat + criminal who will break rules and laws. seeing herself as a more SG more than her human. I have plenty more ideas for Morgana and Kayle feuds. :D
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Ultimate Skin for Star Guardian Urgot {{champion:6}}
That would be so good xD <3
: For me i really wanted to see: Purple - {{champion:25}} (Legendary skin) "Leader" Pink - {{champion:518}} (plus a Prestige skin) "In fact this one is already confirmed" Blue - {{champion:142}} Green - {{champion:37}} Red - {{champion:22}} I did research on Full Roster and these ones are the most strongest possibility there, and of course my opinion and my point of view {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Wait is Neeko SG + Prestige confirmed? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} ps i love your idea there :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ❄️Welcome to Volunteer Snowdown 2017❄️
{{champion:222}} Im so pretty !!!!!!!!! {{champion:254}} What about me riot ?! {{champion:222}} HA no one want an idiot robot arm person and it will look funny when you have a santa clothes HAHAHAHA {{champion:254}} ....

wwwgooglecom123

Level 153 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion