: If I was Riot,i would much rather focus on how to get back the League we had years ago,you are getting nervous over something that you know you can avoid simply by pressing "mute" or /mute all in chat. This game is getting really to it`s end and what I mean when I say this is that there is no way which ever way you look at it you can enjoy this game unless you like to do everything the wrong way so you can pick up a few new subs or followers on Twitch,YouTube,etc. To be honest you started all this subject with "report this and report that" then you ended up being sad and tired about toxicity, that shouldn`t bother you at all, that means you are not doing what you are actually enjoying and beside of that I bet you amplify things in the ingame chat as well, I have seen these stereotypes of players like you over the years, they get so mad they have to come on boards and just throw a bunch of things which are not even new to us, we just know you can`t enjoy the game then try something else, not being able to climb your account has nothing to do with toxicity, if someone calls me bad at the game then I should have a look at it that might bring me in a much lower ello then I`ll rather sort my self out,improve,etc, there`s no reason to be mad just because you don`t understand what was league 5 years ago and what is league now. I hope someway I have lightened you up a little and League is more like "You either get used to it,either quit playing the game" that`s why so many high ello and even x pro players quit league, it`s just a pure clown fiesta.
> [{quoted}](name=StevieWØnder,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GEdiYmbF,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-14T10:01:27.647+0000) > > If I was Riot,i would much rather focus on how to get back the League we had years ago,you are getting nervous over something that you know you can avoid simply by pressing "mute" or /mute all in chat. This game is getting really to it`s end and what I mean when I say this is that there is no way which ever way you look at it you can enjoy this game unless you like to do everything the wrong way so you can pick up a few new subs or followers on Twitch,YouTube,etc. To be honest you started all this subject with "report this and report that" then you ended up being sad and tired about toxicity, that shouldn`t bother you at all, that means you are not doing what you are actually enjoying and beside of that I bet you amplify things in the ingame chat as well, I have seen these stereotypes of players like you over the years, they get so mad they have to come on boards and just throw a bunch of things which are not even new to us, we just know you can`t enjoy the game then try something else, not being able to climb your account has nothing to do with toxicity, if someone calls me bad at the game then I should have a look at it that might bring me in a much lower ello then I`ll rather sort my self out,improve,etc, there`s no reason to be mad just because you don`t understand what was league 5 years ago and what is league now. I hope someway I have lightened you up a little and League is more like "You either get used to it,either quit playing the game" that`s why so many high ello and even x pro players quit league, it`s just a pure clown fiesta. Lightened me up? Are you kidding me. First of all, I have played League of Legends since the beginning in season 1. Second of all, I didn't mention my inability to climb anywhere in my thread, and frankly I do not care if that was the case (that I couldn't climb). Third of all saying that you know my stereotype is completely just untrue, you mentioned 2 things already that you got completely wrong. I do not amplify anything in the chat, I do not get mad at my teamates for feeding, being bad or having a bad game, like it happens, happens too me as well, cause that's what happens to humans (we make mistakes). What I do care about is when someone on my team decides to rage at someone who does not deserve it (be it me, a random guy I met that game or my premade, doesn't matter). It pisses me off that people feel the right to completely ruin games by being toxic, and starting a hate train on someone, who maybe just had a bad game, or maybe is just bad, whatever. In either case it doesn't matter, toxicity is not something that belongs in game like League. Maybe you can deal with it, maybe you don't care, maybe you think it's all sunshine and rainbows when you just mute everyone, but for me, someone who actually cares about the community as much as about the game, it matters a lot. I want everyone to have a good game when I enter one. I want everyone to enjoy their time and potentially gather friendships and comrades, someone new they can play with. I also socialize a lot doing my game, giving my matchmaked random Pyke a big wopping thumbs up when he makes an insane play, telling him how much of a beast he is. Reminding my Janna that she is still does a good job, because she is doing her best, despite our top lane yasuo constantly spamming the k-word on her. That's the kind of person I am. Tbh. no offense, but your entire comment sounds really ignorant (and a tiny bit arrogant) to me... but then again, that's just my opinion
: > The player in the world who has the most mastery points on Heimerdinger (8 million+) is actually braindamaged. Like legit braindamaged from an accident, he plays the game and of course his plays are insanely bad. does he play public matchmade games? or does he play with friends?
> [{quoted}](name=Conphucius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=e986UwiT,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-14T08:04:40.616+0000) > > does he play public matchmade games? or does he play with friends? He plays both, at least I am fairly certain he does. With 8 million mastery points on Heimerdinger I don't see how it would be possible for him to have played every single game as premades. Oh and he is bronze in solo Q, so yeah that pretty much proves it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=530CxCs1N78 As I mentioned his condition earlier I don't want my comment to be anything near "naming and shaming". So now that I provided a link, I will also clarify on the fact, that I completely respect him. What he must've gone through and how he has suffered, while still standing strong is simply baffling. And his courage to thrive and continue playing League even after so many mastery points and games is extremely admirable.
: > [{quoted}](name=xFrosten,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GEdiYmbF,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-13T22:48:22.307+0000) > > On the contrary. Report calling DOES in fact get you punished. I don't know if it can get you banned, but chat restriction 100 %. I got a chat restriction for that exact reason, I wrote a ticket to riot, and they replied that me writing "report Syndra" made it a valid punishment, so it would stay that way. > > But that was the ONLY thing that I have done in the past 1000 games that was anything near toxic, and it got me chat restricted. So yes, report calling is offensive and might be punished accordingly. > > As for report calling not making any difference, that is completely untrue. When you ask the enemy team to report one of your teamates, the teamate in question will automatically be affected. He will feel like you are flaming him, and will probably not enjoy the game that much anymore (in general at least). So when you ask for reports, you are potentially ruining one players experience. > > It also starts filling the chat with negativity, as people might start arguing, or might start to ask why report him and stuff like that. > > It also CLEARLY stated in the old summoners code (riot games old roolbook) that "report calling" is punishable. > > So even Riot games has made an official statement on their standpoint, although very few read it... If you say "report" it's nothing. If you say "report Syndra" it's harrasment and chat abusing to get someone reported. It's banable and it must me.
> [{quoted}](name=Memelord Shuky,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GEdiYmbF,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T11:43:54.793+0000) > > If you say "report" it's nothing. > If you say "report Syndra" it's harrasment and chat abusing to get someone reported. > > It's banable and it must me. I never claimed that it was reportable to say "report" just out of nowhere (although in some situations I actually think it could be). My entire post is based around the fact that "report calling" is punishable, and it is, as I stated many times in my script. Report calling is when you call out for reports on someone (i.e. report Syndra). If you just say report and only that, it's not exactly report calling, altough it can be. If for example you say it right after someone on your team does something like for example inting, and you then continue to write report (and only that), then everybody in the game will know who you are talking about, and then we are back to the same situation that covers naming and blaming. I don¨t understand the purpose of your comment? Was it to say that you aggree with me or...? xD
: > I don't believe saying easy once should be bannable. But it should definitely be means for a chat restriction. The only possible purpose someone would have when saying easy, is trying to tilt the enemy team and put them down, so no matter what, when you have a mindset like that, that litterally wants the enemy team to feel bad, I think it deserves a punishment, so you can reform. And I think one game should be enough just like with the k-word. The only difference between that and the k-word is that the k-word will get you a 14 day suspension no matter what and writing ez will only remove your ability to chat for a few games. In my opinion that would be fair. I 100% agree with you on that. Just not after 1 game. Like saying it 2 or 3 times then chat restriction. > As for my case, in the last 1000 games or so, I did absolutely nothing that is even remotely toxic. I am generally REALLY honorable and understanding when it comes to my teamates being bad or something like that, I get it. But I had 1 game, as you know, and that 1 game is the ONLY thing that got me punished. I cannot emphazise this enough. I submitted a ticket to riot telling them how I felt it was really unfair that I got a punishment for 1 game, when my entire team consisted of premades who abused and harassed me constantly, they even went as far as to say: "we are not gonna help you out, I am not gonna gank" and stuff like that. They also spammed the chat with "report me's" and constantly told me that I was trolling. I was playing Sion and we won that game, I did my best and I didn't do anything off-meta. So the only thing that I got the punishment for was report calling. I asked Riot and they also confirmed that this one game, was the cause and nothing else. As I said, the system is harsher on you now because you were punished before.
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GEdiYmbF,comment-id=00010000000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-13T23:51:42.099+0000) > > I 100% agree with you on that. Just not after 1 game. Like saying it 2 or 3 times then chat restriction. > > As I said, the system is harsher on you now because you were punished before. Well if thats the case, the system is even more ridiculous and unfair than I thought. When you reform and go back to honor level 2, you should be considered someone, who has honor level 2, you should not be punished more severely just because you had been banned before. Punishments should only be based on the current "crime" that you did and nothing else... But again that's just my opinion. I had some trouble in the past, and I got chat restricted a couple of times for defending myself / defending my random teamates, where the chat got really argumentative, but I haven't done that in like 1 year now, since I asked riot and they told me that arguing with someone will also get you punished, so it's better just to mute them. The system is just plain bullc*** if you ask me, it's only acts as a placebo where you are not allowed to talk at all, because anything you do write can and will be used against you. On another note, I have never been the kind of player that bashes other people for being bad, I don't even comment on it. I always understood that bad games can happen, and it happens to me as well, you don't deserve to get bashed just because of that...
xFrosten (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GEdiYmbF,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-13T23:21:09.498+0000) > > This is another misunderstanding, the game or games they show you in your report card are not the cause of the punishment, they do not serve as liability proof. They are just examples to prove your bad behavior. > > Think of it as an exp bar of toxicity. It will keep filling each time you act toxic. Once filled (100%), the system will punish you, but it won't show you 50 chats logs cause it would be too long/pointless. So it will only show you the chatlogs from the games that filled the last 5% of the bar. > PS : the 100% and 5% are just values to make the example clearer. We have no idea about the real values on how many chat logs the card will show. > > I can assure you that you cannot get banned for saying "report syndra" once. You probably did things you are not aware of. Maybe the way you argued. Don't forget that ingame chat is meant for ingame communication like baron call. > Being too stubborn in your arguing or doing it for too long will be the same as spamming/griefing since it's useless and just fills the chat. > Also as I said, everything stack. So since you already got punished before, the system will be harsher on you now since you "didn't learn your lesson" according to it. All your punishments are connected and will keep stacking. Next time, saying "report X" might be a 14d ban instead of a chat restriction. > > I agree with your that a lot of players in the community are very abusive and toxic. That's why they are punished when they say very offensive stuff. > I personally don't agree that someone should be banned for saying "easy" once. > > On the other hand, I definitely agree with you that Riot is doing a very poor job at explaining the rules. There is 0 way to see the summoner code unless you search for it explicitly on the net. And a lot of things like how the reports work are never explained. > I also used to think that report numbers mattered and always report called in my games when I had toxic players with me. > Riot should make a tutorial or add an interface in the client to explain those kind of things. At least the basics and then have a "read more" button for those who want to know the full details. > > EDIT : > "6: Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat", do you think that writing "easy" to your opponents shows humility? No, I didn't think so, so how come SO many people do it and get away with it? It is CLEARLY written in the summoners code that this is something Riot games DOES NOT want in their game. > > It's doesn't show humility and it's definitely toxic. I just said that I don't personally believe it should be bannable after being said once or twice. But it should be punishable if the player often say it I don't believe saying easy once should be bannable. But it should definitely be means for a chat restriction. The only possible purpose someone would have when saying easy, is trying to tilt the enemy team and put them down, so no matter what, when you have a mindset like that, that litterally wants the enemy team to feel bad, I think it deserves a punishment, so you can reform. And I think one game should be enough just like with the k-word. The only difference between that and the k-word is that the k-word will get you a 14 day suspension no matter what and writing ez will only remove your ability to chat for a few games. In my opinion that would be fair. As for my case, in the last 1000 games or so, I did absolutely nothing that is even remotely toxic. I am generally REALLY honorable and understanding when it comes to my teamates being bad or something like that, I get it. But I had 1 game, as you know, and that 1 game is the ONLY thing that got me punished. I cannot emphazise this enough. I submitted a ticket to riot telling them how I felt it was really unfair that I got a punishment for 1 game, when my entire team consisted of premades who abused and harassed me constantly, they even went as far as to say: "we are not gonna help you out, I am not gonna gank" and stuff like that. They also spammed the chat with "report me's" and constantly told me that I was trolling. I was playing Sion and we won that game, I did my best and I didn't do anything off-meta. So the only thing that I got the punishment for was report calling. I asked Riot and they also confirmed that this one game, was the cause and nothing else. Maybe I do get reported a lot when I have bad games, and maybe that's the cause of it, but as a person, I am not toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=xFrosten,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GEdiYmbF,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-13T23:38:27.136+0000) > > I don't believe saying easy once should be bannable. But it should definitely be means for a chat restriction. The only possible purpose someone would have when saying easy, is trying to tilt the enemy team and put them down, so no matter what, when you have a mindset like that, that litterally wants the enemy team to feel bad, I think it deserves a punishment, so you can reform. And I think one game should be enough just like with the k-word. The only difference between that and the k-word is that the k-word will get you a 14 day suspension no matter what and writing ez will only remove your ability to chat for a few games. In my opinion that would be fair. > > As for my case, in the last 1000 games or so, I did absolutely nothing that is even remotely toxic. I am generally REALLY honorable and understanding when it comes to my teamates being bad or something like that, I get it. But I had 1 game, as you know, and that 1 game is the ONLY thing that got me punished. I cannot emphazise this enough. I submitted a ticket to riot telling them how I felt it was really unfair that I got a punishment for 1 game, when my entire team consisted of premades who abused and harassed me constantly, they even went as far as to say: "we are not gonna help you out, I am not gonna gank" and stuff like that. They also spammed the chat with "report me's" and constantly told me that I was trolling. I was playing Sion and we won that game, I did my best and I didn't do anything off-meta. So the only thing that I got the punishment for was report calling. I asked Riot and they also confirmed that this one game, was the cause and nothing else. > > Maybe I do get reported a lot when I have bad games, and maybe that's the cause of it, but as a person, I am not toxic. Oh and btw. I know that I havent report called in any of my other 1000 last games, as it's generally something that I do not do. Especially since I actually read the old summoners code, and I knew it was punishable, so I stay away from doing it. This was the only game where my teamates pushed me down enough for me to respond in such a negative manner.
: > I don¨t believe you when you tell me that it doesn't matter if you get 1 report or 10. As my chat restriction came from a game, where I am almost certain 4 premades reported me. I believe it's something Riot wants you to believe, but yeah I don't know the exact way their system works. > And no, you do not have to be toxic over several games in order to get restricted. I got a chat restriction for 1 game, and that game only (and I am 100 % certain of that, as I even wrote a ticket to riot). The ONLY thing I got that punishment for, was writing "report Syndra" 1 time. I also know myself, and I know how I am as a player. I don't flame, I don't start insulting people and I am not toxic for the most part. Although if I do end up having an extremely toxic teamate, and he starts bashing on me or someone else, I will tell him to stop and potentially argue with him, and that's something I have also been chat restricted for. So no, you are not completely free to defend yourself (and that's actually something a Riot employee also told me, since writing something argumentative is also means for punishment). This is another misunderstanding, the game or games they show you in your report card are not the cause of the punishment, they do not serve as liability proof. They are just examples to prove your bad behavior. Think of it as an exp bar of toxicity. It will keep filling each time you act toxic. Once filled (100%), the system will punish you, but it won't show you 50 chats logs cause it would be too long/pointless. So it will only show you the chatlogs from the games that filled the last 5% of the bar. PS : the 100% and 5% are just values to make the example clearer. We have no idea about the real values on how many chat logs the card will show. I can assure you that you cannot get banned for saying "report syndra" once. You probably did things you are not aware of. Maybe the way you argued. Don't forget that ingame chat is meant for ingame communication like baron call. Being too stubborn in your arguing or doing it for too long will be the same as spamming/griefing since it's useless and just fills the chat. Also as I said, everything stack. So since you already got punished before, the system will be harsher on you now since you "didn't learn your lesson" according to it. All your punishments are connected and will keep stacking. Next time, saying "report X" might be a 14d ban instead of a chat restriction. > As for the last part you wrote, no I do not think that that would be silly at all. League of Legends has an extremely abusive and toxic community, I meet A LOT of people who are extremely offensive and only care about themselves. You can also go to a lot of other threads on the forum and read how peoples nature are. Maybe it's a bit much punishing people for losing their cool one time, but then I didn't deserve the chat restricted I got either. In general I think that it would be so good, if everybody just played the game and acted polite towards other players without trying to put them down, and if the entire player base knew, that they would in fact get punished by saying a something of the sort that I described, then maybe they would stop doing it. So yes, it would be good for the game and for the community. I agree with your that a lot of players in the community are very abusive and toxic. That's why they are punished when they say very offensive stuff. I personally don't agree that someone should be banned for saying "easy" once. On the other hand, I definitely agree with you that Riot is doing a very poor job at explaining the rules. There is 0 way to see the summoner code unless you search for it explicitly on the net. And a lot of things like how the reports work are never explained. I also used to think that report numbers mattered and always report called in my games when I had toxic players with me. Riot should make a tutorial or add an interface in the client to explain those kind of things. At least the basics and then have a "read more" button for those who want to know the full details. EDIT : > And if what you say is true, then Riot games needs to COMPLETELY rework their new summoners code. Let me give you a quote from it: "6: Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat", do you think that writing "easy" to your opponents shows humility? No, I didn't think so, so how come SO many people do it and get away with it? It is CLEARLY written in the summoners code that this is something Riot games DOES NOT want in their game. It's doesn't show humility and it's definitely toxic. I just said that I don't personally believe it should be bannable after being said once or twice. But it should be punishable if the player often say it
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GEdiYmbF,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-13T23:21:09.498+0000) > > This is another misunderstanding, the game or games they show you in your report card are not the cause of the punishment, they do not serve as liability proof. They are just examples to prove your bad behavior. > > Think of it as an exp bar of toxicity. It will keep filling each time you act toxic. Once filled (100%), the system will punish you, but it won't show you 50 chats logs cause it would be too long/pointless. So it will only show you the chatlogs from the games that filled the last 5% of the bar. > PS : the 100% and 5% are just values to make the example clearer. We have no idea about the real values on how many chat logs the card will show. > > I can assure you that you cannot get banned for saying "report syndra" once. You probably did things you are not aware of. Maybe the way you argued. Don't forget that ingame chat is meant for ingame communication like baron call. > Being too stubborn in your arguing or doing it for too long will be the same as spamming/griefing since it's useless and just fills the chat. > Also as I said, everything stack. So since you already got punished before, the system will be harsher on you now since you "didn't learn your lesson" according to it. All your punishments are connected and will keep stacking. Next time, saying "report X" might be a 14d ban instead of a chat restriction. > > I agree with your that a lot of players in the community are very abusive and toxic. That's why they are punished when they say very offensive stuff. > I personally don't agree that someone should be banned for saying "easy" once. > > On the other hand, I definitely agree with you that Riot is doing a very poor job at explaining the rules. There is 0 way to see the summoner code unless you search for it explicitly on the net. And a lot of things like how the reports work are never explained. > I also used to think that report numbers mattered and always report called in my games when I had toxic players with me. > Riot should make a tutorial or add an interface in the client to explain those kind of things. At least the basics and then have a "read more" button for those who want to know the full details. > > EDIT : > "6: Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat", do you think that writing "easy" to your opponents shows humility? No, I didn't think so, so how come SO many people do it and get away with it? It is CLEARLY written in the summoners code that this is something Riot games DOES NOT want in their game. > > It's doesn't show humility and it's definitely toxic. I just said that I don't personally believe it should be bannable after being said once or twice. But it should be punishable if the player often say it I don't believe saying easy once should be bannable. But it should definitely be means for a chat restriction. The only possible purpose someone would have when saying easy, is trying to tilt the enemy team and put them down, so no matter what, when you have a mindset like that, that litterally wants the enemy team to feel bad, I think it deserves a punishment, so you can reform. And I think one game should be enough just like with the k-word. The only difference between that and the k-word is that the k-word will get you a 14 day suspension no matter what and writing ez will only remove your ability to chat for a few games. In my opinion that would be fair. As for my case, in the last 1000 games or so, I did absolutely nothing that is even remotely toxic. I am generally REALLY honorable and understanding when it comes to my teamates being bad or something like that, I get it. But I had 1 game, as you know, and that 1 game is the ONLY thing that got me punished. I cannot emphazise this enough. I submitted a ticket to riot telling them how I felt it was really unfair that I got a punishment for 1 game, when my entire team consisted of premades who abused and harassed me constantly, they even went as far as to say: "we are not gonna help you out, I am not gonna gank" and stuff like that. They also spammed the chat with "report me's" and constantly told me that I was trolling. I was playing Sion and we won that game, I did my best and I didn't do anything off-meta. So the only thing that I got the punishment for was report calling. I asked Riot and they also confirmed that this one game, was the cause and nothing else. Maybe I do get reported a lot when I have bad games, and maybe that's the cause of it, but as a person, I am not toxic.
Zedaholic (EUW)
: Riot should start punishing the people that AFK instead of focusing on bad words being said in game.
The way that their report system works is basically a placebo. A placebo for you to stay silent, no matter what. The more you talk in the chat the higher the risk you face at being punished. Riot games doesn't care that their system is unfair and broken, and they don't care that sub 40% of their community is probably really toxic.... And the way that they only look at YOU when they make a decision of punishing you... completely disgus****. When you face abusive players you are not even allowed to defend yourself, like honestly....
fZMaurice (EUW)
: I'm sorry but this is not okay.
I think it's pretty ignorant of you to deny that people can be THAT bad. You don¨t know who is sitting behind the other players screen, and they do not deserve to get punished, just because you feel like they don't know enough about the game. Let me give you an example. The player in the world who has the most mastery points on Heimerdinger (8 million+) is actually braindamaged. Like legit braindamaged from an accident, he plays the game and of course his plays are insanely bad. But that's just because he doesn't know better. What is logical thinking for you, might not be as logical for other players and going 0 10 or the likes does not mean that they automatically intentionally feed. Intelligence is also something that varies a lot from person to person, so believing that there is no one more unintelligent than you, is just purely wrong. As for the scores, I checked your match history and you have 2 games that would classify as intentional feeding (at least with your logic). You played Ezreal both games scores: 0 7 5 3 8 5 It might not be as many deaths as them, but from 8 deaths to 11, there is not a huge difference. And also I don't know how long the different games lasted. Lastly if you feel like you deserve a higher rating and you play without tilting, then you will naturally climb, one game is not gonna ruin that for you.
xFrosten (EUW)
: Why does so many people "report call" and why does riot games not do ANYTHING about it
For those who believe that report calling is not punishable I present you with an old thread on the boards where Riot games does in fact CONFIRM that it is against the rules: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/EE7d58Pu-dear-riotsome-clarification-please?amp%3Bcomment=0007&show=flat My question is, why Riot games doesn't follow through on their regulations
xFrosten (EUW)
: I don¨t believe you when you tell me that it doesn't matter if you get 1 report or 10. As my chat restriction came from a game, where I am almost certain 4 premades reported me. I believe it's something Riot wants you to believe, but yeah I don't know the exact way their system works. And no, you do not have to be toxic over several games in order to get restricted. I got a chat restriction for 1 game, and that game only (and I am 100 % certain of that, as I even wrote a ticket to riot). The ONLY thing I got that punishment for, was writing "report Syndra" 1 time. I also know myself, and I know how I am as a player. I don't flame, I don't start insulting people and I am not toxic for the most part. Although if I do end up having an extremely toxic teamate, and he starts bashing on me or someone else, I will tell him to stop and potentially argue with him, and that's something I have also been chat restricted for. So no, you are not completely free to defend yourself (and that's actually something a Riot employee also told me, since writing something argumentative is also means for punishment). As for the last part you wrote, no I do not think that that would be silly at all. League of Legends has an extremely abusive and toxic community, I meet A LOT of people who are extremely offensive and only care about themselves. You can also go to a lot of other threads on the forum and read how peoples nature are. Maybe it's a bit much punishing people for losing their cool one time, but then I didn't deserve the chat restricted I got either. In general I think that it would be so good, if everybody just played the game and acted polite towards other players without trying to put them down, and if the entire player base knew, that they would in fact get punished by saying a something of the sort that I described, then maybe they would stop doing it. So yes, it would be good for the game and for the community.
And if what you say is true, then Riot games needs to COMPLETELY rework their new summoners code. Let me give you a quote from it: "6: Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat", do you think that writing "easy" to your opponents shows humility? No, I didn't think so, so how come SO many people do it and get away with it? It is CLEARLY written in the summoners code that this is something Riot games DOES NOT want in their game.
: > So when someone calls out "report X" and actually try to persuade people into reporting a certain someone, that person has no chance to defend himself or do anything about it. If he starts defending himself, he will be punished because of riot games "silence placebo", the fact that anything you type in chat, can and will be used against you, no matter if it is toxic / non-toxic. If it is any way argumentative, it will get you restricted. So the situation becomes really unfair, because there might be one guy or multiple that keeps trying to get everyone to report you, and all you can do is sit and watch and hope that you don't get enough reports. Which is also a problem, since if you get enough reports you can actually get banned as well, no matter if you write in the chat or not. Hey there ! Let me comfort you, you have a huge misunderstanding of the system, so most of what you said is actually false. Here's how the system works : There is an automatic system that takes care of reviewing games and punishing players (not people) so it's 100% objective. Reporting someone only makes the bot check the game to review it. In other words, 1 report holds the same power as 10. Premades or teammates can't mass report you to get you banned. Reports = investigations and that's it, if you didn't do anything, you will not get banned. Innocent players have nothing to worry about the the number of reports is insignificant. Then the bot will judge if the player deserves a punishment depending on many factors like the gravity of the act and the frequency. Someone who do a "small" flame in a game or 2 won't get punished. But everything keeps stacking, so being toxic over many games will end up in a punishment. This is why a lot of people don't understand why they got punished while others didn't and think it's unfair. Punishments generally go like this : small chat restriction > longer chat restriction > 14d ban > permanent ban. Some actions/words are judged of high gravity and might make you skip punishments and get banned directly (like saying the k word). You are completely free to defend yourself as long as you're not toxic. You won't be banned for discussing things (if you're not answering in a toxic manner). But it's generally pointless since their reports don't matter so there is no need to defend yourself. > And why stop there? They could also add in a lot of extra words like for example: "stfu", "trash", "noob", "easy", "ez", "%%%%%%" and so forth. That way they would REALLY cleanse the community a lot, and that way they would actually make some progress towards making League a lot more non-toxic. Wouldn't it be silly and very harsh to get punished after saying a "small" toxic word one time cause you lost your cool? Players are humans and can make mistakes. ___ I hope that clarified a lot of things and help you stay at ease.
I don¨t believe you when you tell me that it doesn't matter if you get 1 report or 10. As my chat restriction came from a game, where I am almost certain 4 premades reported me. I believe it's something Riot wants you to believe, but yeah I don't know the exact way their system works. And no, you do not have to be toxic over several games in order to get restricted. I got a chat restriction for 1 game, and that game only (and I am 100 % certain of that, as I even wrote a ticket to riot). The ONLY thing I got that punishment for, was writing "report Syndra" 1 time. I also know myself, and I know how I am as a player. I don't flame, I don't start insulting people and I am not toxic for the most part. Although if I do end up having an extremely toxic teamate, and he starts bashing on me or someone else, I will tell him to stop and potentially argue with him, and that's something I have also been chat restricted for. So no, you are not completely free to defend yourself (and that's actually something a Riot employee also told me, since writing something argumentative is also means for punishment). As for the last part you wrote, no I do not think that that would be silly at all. League of Legends has an extremely abusive and toxic community, I meet A LOT of people who are extremely offensive and only care about themselves. You can also go to a lot of other threads on the forum and read how peoples nature are. Maybe it's a bit much punishing people for losing their cool one time, but then I didn't deserve the chat restricted I got either. In general I think that it would be so good, if everybody just played the game and acted polite towards other players without trying to put them down, and if the entire player base knew, that they would in fact get punished by saying a something of the sort that I described, then maybe they would stop doing it. So yes, it would be good for the game and for the community.
: There's nothing really wrong with report calling. No one gets banned just because people reported you. You have to actually have done something. Not to mention the whole report calling thing rarely actually makes any difference. Most people have made their minds up whether they will or won't report someone regardless of whether someone asks them to or not.
On the contrary. Report calling DOES in fact get you punished. I don't know if it can get you banned, but chat restriction 100 %. I got a chat restriction for that exact reason, I wrote a ticket to riot, and they replied that me writing "report Syndra" made it a valid punishment, so it would stay that way. But that was the ONLY thing that I have done in the past 1000 games that was anything near toxic, and it got me chat restricted. So yes, report calling is offensive and might be punished accordingly. As for report calling not making any difference, that is completely untrue. When you ask the enemy team to report one of your teamates, the teamate in question will automatically be affected. He will feel like you are flaming him, and will probably not enjoy the game that much anymore (in general at least). So when you ask for reports, you are potentially ruining one players experience. It also starts filling the chat with negativity, as people might start arguing, or might start to ask why report him and stuff like that. It also CLEARLY stated in the old summoners code (riot games old roolbook) that "report calling" is punishable. So even Riot games has made an official statement on their standpoint, although very few read it...
Mojsik (EUNE)
: Report calls do nothing. Jungler feed and help enemy team get probably report from whole team and enemy team and then he laugh "i got other accounts". That system sucks and rito will do nothing for that because that "players" buy rp - and rp is money for rito. But anyway report will do nothing, because he will not get ban for feed on rankeds... but whole team lost because he just have fun for feeding and watch how we have to w8 for 15min for /ff.
I have spent an obscure amount of money and this game, and I can tell you as a fact, that money does not make you "safe" from getting banned. I have had a 14 day suspension (and I kind of deserved that), and I have had a chat restriction. And report calling DOES in fact give you a potential chat restriction / punishment. I got chat restricted not long ago for that exact reason, I wrote "report Syndra" one time, in a game where 4 premades were teaming up on me and was constantly bashing me, to the point where I couldn't control my emotions (Something that rarely happens). I wrote a ticket to riot and asked them to reconsider my restriction, since I found it a bit unfair that it was only because I was with 4 premades that I got the punishment in the first place. They told me that because I wrote report Syndra, the punishment was legit, and would stay that way. As for "feeding in ranked" depending on the individual case, I do not think that people deserve a punishment for being bad or having a bad game, if he was intentionally running down mid it's another case tho.
xFrosten (EUW)
: Why does so many people "report call" and why does riot games not do ANYTHING about it
And I realize it might sound like I am just salty about the chat restriction that I got. And maybe I am a little bit, since I feel like it's a bit unfair... but this post is not about that. I can see some sense in why I should be restricted, and I am somewhat fine with the punishment that I got. So it has nothing to do with that. What my point is, is that I want the toxic games to end.... toxicity litterally spreads like a dissease, and it also spreads to me in some very rare occasions...
Rioter Comments
BereInBurta (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=xFrosten,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-08-13T03:25:48.034+0000) > > Anyone who would report a player like this should be ashamed of themselves. It is such a common problem in League of Legends and it's just so egotistical. Generally people only think about themselves, "Now I lose elo because of this guy, omg I'm gonna f**** report him" or "this guy is so bad, honestly he deserves a ban". Like honestly, where is the acceptance? Where is the rational thought process? > > This is a game, you are not supposed to be "perfect" at it, and nobody should tell you how good you "should" be before you can play. EVERYBODY deserves to play this game, no matter how incredibly bad they can be. I saw a guy on youtube once, who was actually braindamaged (not an insult, like he was actually braindamaged because of an injury). That guy had over 8 million mastery points on heimerdinger and played nothing else. EVERYTHING about how he played was really bad, and although it might come off as "trolling" for someone who is actually capable, at understanding the game a lot more, it is surely not. I don't know who I am more dissapointed in, Riot games or the community. Riot games is actively letting "false bans" and extremely unfair suspensions happen. On the other hand this community is really good at using the report button over the most ridiculous things. > > Another FACT that everybody can relate too is, that every single game is different. You perform better in some than you do in others, and having bad games happens to anyone. But for some reason a lot of players do not have the mental capacity to understand this. I have had teamates who had a really bad game, who definitely did not try to lose on purpose. They gave it their all, but maybe they were tilted, or maybe they just made mistakes (cause that is a HUMAN thing to do). No matter what, the people who started calling for reports on my (random) teamates, just because they went 0-7 or even 0-14 a game, they are the ones who truly deserves to be punished. > > Another thing that is a huge problem (at least in my opinion) is the fact that there is smurfs in this game. Like honestly, riot games allows smurfing even though it OBVIOUSLY is against their terms of use and the old summoners code (I will explain why later). Smurfing is so toxic and so abusive to this game, and in my opinion it is absolutely disgusting. When a challenger Yasuo go into a bronze game playing toplane, he automatically affects the game in a very negative way, it's not fair anymore, and the enemy team has no possibility to win. On top of that, whoever he lanes against will probably get reported, since he will f*** the s*** out of them over and over, and their scores will therefore be really, really bad, which will lead their teamates to reporting them, and they might even suffer from a ban, that they do not in any way deserve. > > And now let me get to why smurfing should actually be bannable, despite riot games "allowing" it: > > The regulations that riot games laid out for the players CLEARLY states, that intentionally feeding / intentionally losing a game is against the rules, and can lead to serious punishment. This is riot games opinion, something they want to enforce, but completely fails to do so. > > Let's take the challenger Yasuo as an example. The challenger Yasuo wants a chill game and decides to smurf in bronze elo. But wait? How does he have an account that is in bronze elo? If he is challenger, there is no way that he would even come remotely close to bronze, just from playing as he normally would. So that leaves the possibility of 2 ways, that he could've obtained this rank. 1. He intentionally lost a bunch of games on a new account, where he was purposely trying really hard to lose, and maybe even running it down. As said before, this is punishable. 2. The other option is, that he could've either bought a bronze account or maybe gotten the bronze account from a friend or from somewhere else. This is also against the rules, since account sharing is prohibited and will be punished accordingly. > > In my opinion all of this just shows, that riot games has no clue how to respect their own rules and execute them. Waw! this is a very cool and insightfull comment, I have nothing much more to add, but maybe this... I kinda agree with you with smurfing shouldn';t be possible, the only way that yasou could have a bronze acc is if he bought the account, a chall untill lvl 30 if he plays he's normal game there is no universe he would be in bronze. A solution might be, to somehow restrict the game to 1 accout / person, kinda hard to do, but other games have done it parts succesful, with additional security messures to log into an acc, detects new pc.. new ip... stuff like that. I completly agree with the situation of that heimer player, and indeed people are selfish can't see the big picture, some people just can't improve for various reasons, and it's a game everyone should enjoy in his own way. Anyway, again, very good comment! grats. Oh. AND MAYBE! n**ot everyone is able to read the statistics and get something out of them**, other then.. see the dmg, it might be a cool ideea, after every game, a small message would pop out, telling player parts were he can improve, like an automated system that summerize the game statistics, and gives a personlized tip after every game " Try to ward more, and play more defensive in the 1st 5 min of the game".."try not to play x champ in x matchup " , "try to build x item into x champion " something along this lines.
I think I heard something about that being the case on the japaneese server, although I do not know if that's just a rumor. Something about every account being tied to their social security number or something like that. But yeah, in my opinion they should just make clear regulations and treat all cases the same, and in regards to smurfing, banning the smurf account will not be enough. I think that people who smurf should be in risk of their main account being suspended, as that punishment would be befitting to the crime. They wouldnt care if the smurf got banned, but if their main account is at risk, they might think twice before going into bronze 5.
BereInBurta (EUNE)
: suspended for "trolling" in bronze :D :D :D
Anyone who would report a player like this should be ashamed of themselves. It is such a common problem in League of Legends and it's just so egotistical. Generally people only think about themselves, "Now I lose elo because of this guy, omg I'm gonna f**** report him" or "this guy is so bad, honestly he deserves a ban". Like honestly, where is the acceptance? Where is the rational thought process? This is a game, you are not supposed to be "perfect" at it, and nobody should tell you how good you "should" be before you can play. EVERYBODY deserves to play this game, no matter how incredibly bad they can be. I saw a guy on youtube once, who was actually braindamaged (not an insult, like he was actually braindamaged because of an injury). That guy had over 8 million mastery points on heimerdinger and played nothing else. EVERYTHING about how he played was really bad, and although it might come off as "trolling" for someone who is actually capable, at understanding the game a lot more, it is surely not. I don't know who I am more dissapointed in, Riot games or the community. Riot games is actively letting "false bans" and extremely unfair suspensions happen. On the other hand this community is really good at using the report button over the most ridiculous things. Another FACT that everybody can relate too is, that every single game is different. You perform better in some than you do in others, and having bad games happens to anyone. But for some reason a lot of players do not have the mental capacity to understand this. I have had teamates who had a really bad game, who definitely did not try to lose on purpose. They gave it their all, but maybe they were tilted, or maybe they just made mistakes (cause that is a HUMAN thing to do). No matter what, the people who started calling for reports on my (random) teamates, just because they went 0-7 or even 0-14 a game, they are the ones who truly deserves to be punished. Another thing that is a huge problem (at least in my opinion) is the fact that there is smurfs in this game. Like honestly, riot games allows smurfing even though it OBVIOUSLY is against their terms of use and the old summoners code (I will explain why later). Smurfing is so toxic and so abusive to this game, and in my opinion it is absolutely disgusting. When a challenger Yasuo go into a bronze game playing toplane, he automatically affects the game in a very negative way, it's not fair anymore, and the enemy team has no possibility to win. On top of that, whoever he lanes against will probably get reported, since he will f*** the s*** out of them over and over, and their scores will therefore be really, really bad, which will lead their teamates to reporting them, and they might even suffer from a ban, that they do not in any way deserve. And now let me get to why smurfing should actually be bannable, despite riot games "allowing" it: The regulations that riot games laid out for the players CLEARLY states, that intentionally feeding / intentionally losing a game is against the rules, and can lead to serious punishment. This is riot games opinion, something they want to enforce, but completely fails to do so. Let's take the challenger Yasuo as an example. The challenger Yasuo wants a chill game and decides to smurf in bronze elo. But wait? How does he have an account that is in bronze elo? If he is challenger, there is no way that he would even come remotely close to bronze, just from playing as he normally would. So that leaves the possibility of 2 ways, that he could've obtained this rank. 1. He intentionally lost a bunch of games on a new account, where he was purposely trying really hard to lose, and maybe even running it down. As said before, this is punishable. 2. The other option is, that he could've either bought a bronze account or maybe gotten the bronze account from a friend or from somewhere else. This is also against the rules, since account sharing is prohibited and will be punished accordingly. In my opinion all of this just shows, that riot games has no clue how to respect their own rules and execute them.
sNori (EUW)
: And that's why you mute people ingame.
As I have stated, the mute button is not a good solution in my opinion. It only averts the toxicity in the chat, but people can still do whatever they want to you, run it down mid, reset your jungle camps whatsoever. And on top of that you wont be able to see what they write, and in my experience people talk so much shit behind your back if you mute them, like to the enemy team for example: "report caitlyn she is so bad", and you are sitting there having them muted, and no way of telling the enemy team that you just had a bad game. (This has happened to random people I have met in games).
chεf (EUW)
: Too long, no one is gonna bother reading your rant dude :/
AF XpEll1 (EUW)
: The flaw is basically that even the rules of LoL say that you cannot defend yourself. I do understand this in some way, but why the heck are there less chat restrictions, no queue type which does not allow using the chat and so many perma bans for toxic behavior? I mean if someone is actually running it down 0/13 in a ranked game, they are not banned. How is this fair?
Because the system is flawed, in game actions are very hard to monitize, and therefore hard to punish as well. So if someone has a dilemma with you, he can literally go around using Syndra e on your jungle and reset your camps consecutively, but as soon as you type anything to him, or even beg him to stop, it can be counted as negativity and you are the one getting banned. Now I know that running it down mid is a thing, but some thing that most players tend to forget, is that people can have actual bad games, where they just feed and feed, they try their best, but they go 0 - 13 anyway, and in those cases I don´t feel like they deserve to be reported or punished, because there is a silver lining between feeding and INTENTIONAL feeding. Just my thoughts though ^^
CJXander (EUNE)
: Captain CJ on duty, and really sorry to cut your branches.... but! > if you reform yourself before February! (Riot games actually did something REALLY nice here, especially since it helps me out). So, yeah, that's the type of mentality i find the most disgusting "as long as it helps me, it is fine". While this action gives toxic people another chance to get rewards, basically somthing good for them, at the same time it is something really bad for myself. Since i have honor 5 and i refuse to believe the only difference between you and me is a chroma for a ward skin (i don't really care about the value of the rewards, but giving it out to people that broke the rules doesn't make it feel like a reward anymore for people that are nice for the sake of being nice). >I generally see myself as a non-toxic person, who never flames, intentionally feeds or anything like this, and I had honor level 4 to prove that. Since the release of the new honor system I actually reached honor level 4 in a very short amount of time High honor level doesn't necessarely mean you're not toxic, yet you are! >. I thought it was really funny, and didn´t really think much of it as being toxic, so I went ahead and copied him for my next game How about starting to be yourself and not copying somene's else personality? I'm personally getting really triggered when i see so much lack of personality in several individuals, copying behaviour but above everything copying names "Hi im Joe" "SKT Flamealot" "FNC BestYAsouEUNE". > Now I understand that maybe not everyone got the joke, but didn´t honestly think I would get banned for it, because after all, if someone thought it was fun, he could´ve muted me right? > By defending myself and my random teamates against flamers, I have been chat restricted a couple times during my almost 10 years of playing. Double standard much? So you think people should mute you if they don't like your joke or what you're saying? But at the same time you don't mute others if they say something you don't like, instead you're "Defending" someone else or yourself, ha! had a goog giggle. >When I say rarely this must be the likes of 1 game every 500th game, that I meet a person that pushes me over the edge. >On top of that I was only trying to defend myself against someone who is actually just raging for the heck of it, out of the blue. Again, you have expectations from people to mute you, but you don't mute instead, you're just listening like a fool and get pushed over the edge. DOUBLE STANDARD! >The rewards are based upon what your honor level is at the end of the season, not in between, not at the start, no at the end of the season. Because it doesn´t matter if you have been toxic throughout the entire year, and just decided to momentarily reform yourself just to get the free shit, am I right? NO! How can this even be logically explained? How can Riot games justify a system like this? I could litterally have been inting, flamed excessively, DDOS´ed other players, scripted on my account or WHATEVER, I could´ve been the most toxic degenerate piece of trash that league has ever seen. As long as my account didn´t get permanently banned, and I achieved to get honor 2 at november 12. (13.), then I would still get my free shit. But yeah I got a chat restriction because I defended my own honor against someone who excessively tried to put me down. Seems fair. Rewards are basically the SAME from honor 2 to 5 If you do anything over the edge "zero tolerance flaming", "DDOS", "SCRIPTING" and whatnot, you're getting a permanent ban. >Riot games says that the "bonus chance" is a one time only deal, because they do not condone toxic behaviour, even if it is just a chat restriction. The keywords being "one time deal". So, in what way does it logically make sense to go around the system this year, if they believe that is the right thing to do, but not the other years? If Riot games feel so strongly about their punishments shouldn´t they stick to it? To me it seems like they are bending their own morale to get their player base to like them more. This is where i agree, and where Riot did a big mistake giving out another chance to people that basically made my day harder. I said it on the original post, give one finger,they'll take the whole hand. They will ask for more second chances and they will use this against themselves. >I personally achieved honor level 4 throughout the very early release of the new honor system, I got chat restricted once (again for defending myself and others), and I have been struggling to get back to gain my honor back. I haven´t been punished for at least a year (I think), but have just barely been able to cling to honor level 2 at the end of the season, despite getting honored very often and people generally saying that I am a nice person and adding me to play again. (I will go more in-depth with why this is a design flaw now). Why do you keep mentioning this bloody honor 4? It is not a big deal, as long as you don't use the chat, you can get to 5, easily, automatically! Honor is not an indicator of how well manenered you are, it only shows you can keep your mouth shut during games. As a conclusion, i don't get the point of this thread, you're basically some dude that got punished, you're unhappy because you couldn't get the rewards at the end of season, you're unhappy because riot gave a second chance but you're somehow happy. You're unhappy with an irrelevant system that only punished people seem to have a problem with. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> So, yeah, that's the type of mentality i find the most disgusting "as long as it helps me, it is fine". While this action gives toxic people another chance to get rewards, basically somthing good for them, at the same time it is something really bad for myself. Since i have honor 5 and i refuse to believe the only difference between you and me is a chroma for a ward skin (i don't really care about the value of the rewards, but giving it out to people that broke the rules doesn't make it feel like a reward anymore for people that are nice for the sake of being nice). I said that it helps me out in a sarcastic way, I don´t really mind them helping me out, I just felt that it was funny how Riot games are telling people they have morale, but then cease any existence of it by giving people second chances. You talk about rulebreaking, but you are seeing everything in black and white. Let me explain it with a metaphor, if you got in a situation where someone is physically trying to abuse you, wouldn´t you defend yourself? I know that I would, and in the same sense, if someone is mentally abusing you in a game that is supposed to be fun, then yeah, the natural human response is to redirect and defend yourself. As a person I am able to apologize if I make bad plays, and I am generally really humble, I don´t initiate flaming and try to stick out for people who has bad games. But ofc in your optic that is toxic right? > High honor level doesn't necessarely mean you're not toxic, yet you are! I am a keyboard WARRIOR, I write in the chat all the time, so by your logic I litterally deserved to get honor level 4 back in the days, since I constantly write stuff in the chat, congratulate people on their plays, make jokes and create laughter, and by doing so still not getting reported enough to not get to honor level 4. As opposed to someone who doesn´t write anything just because he wants free stuff, and doesn´t want to take any chances. I feel like that is a disgusting way to look at a game where you are supposed to have fun with other people. That as long as you keep your mouth shut, you´re not toxic, but yeah you gave me a good giggle. > How about starting to be yourself and not copying somene's else personality? I'm personally getting really triggered when i see so much lack of personality in several individuals, copying behaviour but above everything copying names "Hi im Joe" "SKT Flamealot" "FNC BestYAsouEUNE". This is probably the most hillarious statement you have made, I AM myself 100 %, I found a joke online and I copied it ONCE, because I thought it was so funny that I would share it with others. And even though I copied it, it is still MY humor that comes to show, since I like that kind of humor. It´s like telling a friend a joke that you heard from someone else, nothing more. > Double standard much? So you think people should mute you if they don't like your joke or what you're saying? But at the same time you don't mute others if they say something you don't like, instead you're "Defending" someone else or yourself, ha! had a goog giggle. My point here was that I wasn´t doing anything toxic, maybe writing it 2-3 times could be considered spamming, I have no clue. But I wasn´t dedicating my hatred towards anyone, or flaming, or trashtalking. I was only having fun, making a joke, and nobody suffered from that. I wasn´t using swear words or anything, but still got punished for it. I don´t see how the mute button is a solution, but I will get on that later, but I was just quoting riot games logic, that the mute button is a thing, and in that sense, when I do something this non-toxic, that people get triggered from, they could´ve used that button to mute me. > Again, you have expectations from people to mute you, but you don't mute instead, you're just listening like a fool and get pushed over the edge. DOUBLE STANDARD! On the contrary, I actually get sad when people mute me, for whatever reason (that rarely happens though), I don´t feel like it´s a solution to just mute someone, and then proceed to play 30-60 minutes with that same person. The game is going to suffer even more from that, the way that I see it, and whatever the reason, that person still has all the capabilities in the world to "flame" you in different ways. Running it down midlane, or proceeding to steal your jungle camps, or something the likes of this, and the worst part is, that it can´t even be monitized. Also when you mute someone you lose your ability make an EDUCATED report after the game, if I report someone I want to be sure I get everything that, that person did wrong. I don´t want to report someone if I don´t know what they did, and that is probably the biggest reason I don´t mute people, and why I think the mute button is a flaw as well. > Rewards are basically the SAME from honor 2 to 5 If you do anything over the edge "zero tolerance flaming", "DDOS", "SCRIPTING" and whatnot, you're getting a permanent ban. Now this is only speculation, so I am not 100 % sure of what I am about to say, but from what I have heard, even the most severe crimes has been forgiven because the player showed great improvement on a different account maybe, I don´t know. But I have definitely heard of people being permabanned but then getting their accounts unbanned again. Tyler1 would be a good example of this, if it wasn´t for him having to create new accounts, so i guess that example is void. Another example I found on reddit, was a guy who got permabanned with his friends, for intentionally feeding excessively in a mutlitude of games, he wrote that his account got unbanned aftewards. But again, I can´t be sure. > This is where i agree, and where Riot did a big mistake giving out another chance to people that basically made my day harder. I said it on the original post, give one finger,they'll take the whole hand. They will ask for more second chances and they will use this against themselves. All I am saying is that I aggree with this, but of course it still makes me happy, I don´t feel like I deserve to lose 1 year worth of working towards the specified leagues that you must be in for the rewards. And there is probably other people like me, that I would feel the same way about. But then there are the actual toxic people, people who flame for the heck of it, people who would call you trash for having a bad game, or would start to talk shit about personal stuff about you, people who don´t care if they get punished. I also think that riot games should stick to what they believe in, as opposed to just giving in to the community just to keep maintaining their profit. > Why do you keep mentioning this bloody honor 4? It is not a big deal, as long as you don't use the chat, you can get to 5, easily, automatically! Honor is not an indicator of how well manenered you are, it only shows you can keep your mouth shut during games. As I mentioned I talk a lot in games, and as someone who talks a lot it´s actually an achievement to reach honor level 4. Now if you are right, and you should just keep your mouth shut during games, then what is the point of the chat anyway? Why not remove it all together? As a conclusion I will end up telling you how I feel about my punishment, since that seems to be your focus, although I only stated my own personal experiences for exemplary purposes. I feel that the crimes I did where of the lowest kind, I defended people who got flamed and trash-talked upon, and I tried maintaining a good and positive environment for my team. In general I would succeed to do so actually. I had 2 games of the last MANY games, where I didn´t succeed in doing so, and on top of that I had a REALLY really bad week and I let my personal issues get the better of me, and I lashed out. I know what I did was wrong, I know that instead of flaming back at someone, I should´ve kept my nose clean, but again we are only human after all, and I don´t believe for one second that there is a single player who hasn´t experienced losing his shit. I have a lot of patience, like a %%%%ton of patience, so it takes so much for me too lose my shit, but in those 2 games I did, and I deeply regret that. I do care about my honor level and I would be proud to get back in it, and I feel like I deserved to lose my honor from those 2 games. Oh, and by losing my honor, you lose the right to the regular free loot (keyfragments etc.), and that punishment is harsh, but fair. But taking what I have worked towards for an entire year, because I lost my shit in 2 games, that´s like giving the death penalty to a kid who accidentally stole candy from a store, it´s unfair and it is brutal. I don´t understand how you can logically cut people over with the same knife, and have such blind faith in a system, that obviously has so many flaws, when such a huge part of the community disregards it (And that´s not only the people who got their rewards taken, but also honor level 5 players as well). The point of the honor system and the punishment system, is to reform players, in my personal experience the system has done the opposite. I feel that if so little can be the course of you to lose everything, and that there is a zero-tolerance policy for mistakes, that then what the heck? Why even bother keeping all your burdened up rage behind the screen, why not just release it all into the chat. That´s how the system affected me, it turned someone who was mostly honorable, who almost never did anything wrong, except on rare occasions when other people pushed him over the edge, into someone who couldn´t care less, and by that the system has FAILED... me. Thank you for the imput, this is exactly the point of the thread that I made, to discuss the effectiveness and validation of the justice implements in league.
xFrosten (EUW)
: MAJOR design flaws in the reward system / honor level - A in-depth discussion
Oh yeah I actually forgot to add, that I got chat restricted the 13th of November, but my honor got unlocked again today (2 days after), and from what I have read this cant happen unless you are REALLY reforming. This shows how me getting a chat restriction is only because I had 2 heated games out of VERY MANY!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking for some tips on how to help my sister get a better understanding of LoL
Tell her to watch my stream www.twitch.tv/xfrosten Very educational kappa
Rioter Comments
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: EUW only T_T ######?
I have an account on EUNE as well :D And whoever wins the giveaways will surely get their reward, then I will look at technicallities after :3
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Way to poop on his party. Let him have some fun
Thanks for the support ^^ Well I don't suppose I draw the line of the phrase "one trick" as rough as this guy :)
Hydnoras (EUW)
: You are not a one trick. Lying to get views is not going to get you far.
So how does playing 1 game with Nautilus make me a non-onetrick? I am pretty sure that I can call myself a one trick, since I have 130 k mastery points on Rakan, which is by far, the highest I have on any champion. But yeah I like to spice it up a little, does that make me a criminal?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: winning in Invasion?
Join us we are a couple of plats / diamonds that needs 2 players
Rismosch (EUW)
: You seem to be pretty proud about your 142 IQ
Nice dude, you seem pretty farfetched from the point of this message. I don´t imagine IQ helps with mechanics and such, but it definitely helps you analyze the different approaches there is in this gamemode, and analyze your mistakes. But really if all you got from the message I wrote is this, then go be EDGY somewhere else.
: All you do is cry. Better rely on your oh-so-high IQ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
You salty that I talk about my IQ? 142 isn´t even that high, but it´s a little bit over average. My IQ wasn´t even the point, I just want to say that the last mission is impossible, and the other missions require you to be pretty good at the star guardian champions, and probably also a good player with a more than basic understanding of the game. Which I do not like, this event should be for everyone, solo players but teams alike, bronze players and diamonds alike. But Riot turned this event to a "oh you don´t have any friends, then f*** you" event. If you think that stating my opinion is "crying", then you better wake up, cause you are delusional.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Q Ren (EUW)
: Then again,they're just 2 words wrote by some raging guy that you don't even know so why would you care that much about it honestly Lol.The only ones caring about it are oversensitive people that play the most toxic game ever so idk what do they expect, they either want to just argue with some trolls on the internet or are dumber than an ape. This game never was and never will be non toxic,it's just impossible.Posts like yours are pretty much pointless, do you really think that the guy that said that actually cares about it?And also they won't ban someone just because someone else made a post about them since that's what the report option is for in the game. Clearly just a waste of time lmao.
Then you misunderstand the reasoning behind this post. Of course toxicity will never be eliminated completely, league of legends has a HUGE playerbase, and therefore there are bound to be some black sheep among the flock, but what I hope to achieve with this post is to encourage disciplined behaviour, and trying to reach out to people that might otherwise reach the same level of toxicity as this example shows. A game completely clean of toxicity is a farfetched dream, but the least that could be done, is to remove those who clearly know no boundaries, as stated in this example. With a basic tool that cross-references the ingame and postgame chatlog for words like: "%%%" or "hang yourself" and such, would probably help a whole bunch in this matter.
Perilum (EUW)
: Nobody on the boards really cares about your tirade. Use the tools Riot gave you. We can't do anything for you.
Oh sorry, I thought this board was meant to be about player behaviour, if this is not a topic of player behaviour, then what is? You might not care about people telling others to commit suicide, but I do, and I am pretty sure that somewhere on these forums, there are people who do as well. And I use an anonymous example in this post, but that doesn't limit this post to this example. The point of this post, is to strongly advice people to not reach this level of toxic behaviour, it's not meant to punish one player only.
: > [{quoted}](name=Frosten,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oZENsV8o,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-13T15:47:57.561+0000) > > Of course riot can't see into the future, but I find it very hard to believe that someone like this hasn't reached the same kind of toxicity in previous games. He started the game off by telling another play to hang themselves, where I warned him that he could get reported for that. He didn't care at all, and moved on to being one of the most toxic players I've ever met. But you're right, I have no way of knowing for sure if he has been toxic before or not, so that's why I hope that this game will get a little more attention than the report feature has to offer. i browse the boards pretty often and from time to time there are players who are like mimi jumped to perma from nothing for flaming but it wasnt hard. if you wait long enough for them to post their logs you can see people getting instant permas for "k y s" and "f....got" and everything else that fits into this catergory
Aezander (EUW)
: If you have screenshots of the incident you describe, you can submit a ticket to Support, as an additional measure, if you want to.
Thanks :) Didn't know if that was allowed or not, but sadly I don't have a screenshot of the ingame chat :/
Q Ren (EUW)
: Another oversensitive guy acting all weak and fragile when someone tells them something they don't like.I agree with you to some extent but holy %%%% coming to the main site and doing a discussion about it is dumb af lmao
So you find that it's dumb to disencourage this level of toxic behaviour? To discourage suicide in general? If you find that I am weak and fragile for making this post, then so be it. But I think that awareness should be raised on this subject and that our community in general should be gravely disencouraged to behave in this level of toxic manner, and being toxic in general. And for your information it wasn't me he told to commit suicide, it was another player, but that's beyond the point, I think I have a duty to stand up for other players on my team, or on my enemys team, when I see someone behave unfairly towards them, so that's what I'm doing. Everybody can lose their shit sometimes, heck, I'm not perfect myself, but directly telling another player to kill themselves, that's a degree of toxicity that I find UNACCEPTABLE.
: > [{quoted}](name=Frosten,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oZENsV8o,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-02-13T15:34:31.255+0000) > > Well I did use the report function, but sometimes I feel like that isn't enough. But I really don't understand how someone can up front tell others to commit suicide, and still be allowed to play, I find that this is way more serious than just flaming in general. well riot cant see into the future and if he never said it before how should he be banned?
Of course riot can't see into the future, but I find it very hard to believe that someone like this hasn't reached the same kind of toxicity in previous games. He started the game off by telling another play to hang themselves, where I warned him that he could get reported for that. He didn't care at all, and moved on to being one of the most toxic players I've ever met. But you're right, I have no way of knowing for sure if he has been toxic before or not, so that's why I hope that this game will get a little more attention than the report feature has to offer.
: > So someone told another player to commit suicide in my latest game This is special? I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but. Welcome to the world of online gaming, where this is a daily occurrence.
This is special? So what you're saying is that our faith in the reporting feature is misplaced? That toxicity will go unpunished just because it's the internet, so people should be allowed to do what they want? I'm not saying it's special, but has reached a point of seriousness that shouldn't be allowed to wait.
Perilum (EUW)
: Use the report function in the post game screen.
Well I did use the report function, but sometimes I feel like that isn't enough. But I really don't understand how someone can up front tell others to commit suicide, and still be allowed to play, I find that this is way more serious than just flaming in general.
Rioter Comments
Show more

xFrosten

Level 239 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion