: DUDE that's pretty rich coming from a yi profile picture..
And why is that?
: is new nunu op?
Every new champion or reworked champion is overpowered because Riot is full of inept tools.
: Sexism
%%%% you Riot.
Metworld (EUW)
: LoL community too sensitive?
Emtum (EUW)
: ban system
SJW dictatorship.
: Thank you Riot.
Summa summarum: >company takes away something virtual <person says you cannot do that coz said person owns it >company presentative insists and gives false information >>says he does not work to Riot <customer says: I do not give flying %%%%. i wanna what is mine ===> court in FINLAND will decide who is right ><EU court >>fast foward 5 years <<< i get my account back and no one is allowed to offer 'services to EU' GG but i did not get %%%%ed
: It's more for the anti-semitic statement that came with it, which is discriminatory and yes, get's punished pretty swiftly and severely as it falls into the zero-tolerance category. Someone had to report you to have the system act here, which means not everyone on your team saw it as a joke. And honestly it's not really something you should be joking about anyway
I have filed the report to police and we will continue this chat at court.
: But you signed a contract which indicates you did read it when you clicked "I accept" upon account creation.. You can't sign a contract then change your mind later saying "I didn't read it". That's not how contracts or the law works. Regarding your second part - no I'm not Riot staff and haven't claimed to be. Again, I'm not doing your legwork for you, you'll need to find the correct avenues to submit a legal complaint yourself - purely because that's not something I've had to do and as a result don't really have the right place to direct you. But again, you're putting a lot of effort into something that's not going to go somewhere. I'm going to stop responding here, because it's clear that you're not going to change your view regardless of what information is provided.
I did not read it. Please give me contact address to file to police.
: If you are not member of the Riot staff you are wrong person to talk to me. Please give me correct company information. I visited @ https://www.riotgames.com/en and it was well hidden and I could not find it.
Wikipedia says california.
: Thank you Riot.
DO NOT DELETE ANY OF THIS CONTENT.
: I havent read any of those terms and that is my statement. Let's continue this at court.
If you are not member of the Riot staff you are wrong person to talk to me. Please give me correct company information. I visited @ https://www.riotgames.com/en and it was well hidden and I could not find it.
: I mean, it does. You've already agree'd that you don't own the content, thus you don't have any rights over it. You literally signed a legally binding contract saying this was OK upon account creation. I'm not here to google things for you (at the end of the day, I'm a player such as yourself, I'm just trying to help you understand how things work and prevent you from wasting your own time, but I can only do so much) - I'm just another player and have access to the same information you do - so if you want to chase up something like this, it's best you find out the information regarding the second part of your response yourself.
I havent read any of those terms and that is my statement. Let's continue this at court.
: I can assure you they don't change with EU region. It's the same for any online game really. Infact, here's the EUROPEAN version you agree to when you create an account: https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#section4 Says the same thing. 4.3. Do I “own” the Virtual Items I unlock? (No. What you “unlock” is not the virtual item itself, but rather, a qualified right to access it in the Game.) You have no ownership or other property interest in any of the Virtual Items you unlock, regardless of whether you acquired access to those Virtual Items using Riot Points, Blue Essence or Hextech Crafting. Virtual Items have no monetary value. You can’t redeem them for cash. You can’t obtain any refunds for purchasing Riot Points or Virtual Items, except as expressly permitted by us. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SUPPLY OF RIOT POINTS AND THE PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES BEGINS IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE, AND ONCE ACCESS TO THE RIOT POINTS HAS BEEN ENABLED ON YOUR ACCOUNT, THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN FULLY PERFORMED BY US. YOU THEREFORE EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE, CONSENT AND AGREE THAT YOU LOSE YOUR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL WITH RESPECT TO OUR SERVICE OF PROVIDING YOU RIOT POINTS ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. You can find our current content refund policy online at: (https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751864-Content-Refund... ). We have the right to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Content—including Virtual Items—in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. We don’t provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaim, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers we operate or control, including any Game Content attributed to your account. The sale or transfer of your right to access certain Virtual Items, Blue Essence, Riot Points or Hextech Items may only be conducted via services approved of or provided by us, if any. 4.4. Once again: I don’t own these Virtual Items? (“No!” shouted all the lawyers.) NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN YOUR ACCOUNT, AND THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO YOUR ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF RIOT GAMES. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NO CLAIM, RIGHT, TITLE, OWNERSHIP, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY INTEREST IN THE GAME CONTENT THAT YOU UNLOCK OR ACCUMULATE, REGARDLESS OF ANY CONSIDERATION OFFERED OR PAID IN EXCHANGE FOR RIOT POINTS OR VIRTUAL ITEMS. FURTHERMORE, RIOT GAMES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR THE DESTRUCTION, DELETION, MODIFICATION, IMPAIRMENT, HACKING, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND CAUSED TO THE GAME CONTENT, VIRTUAL ITEMS OR RIOT POINTS, INCLUDING THE DELETION OF GAME CONTENT, VIRTUAL ITEMS OR RIOT POINTS UPON THE TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
That does not matter. I am currently making online report to police and they will contact Riot. You could help me and them by providing prefered contact address and correct company name. Otherwise I will use something I'll find some where.
: I mean you can try. I'm telling you right now it would be a complete waste. You don't own your account. Riot does. Even if you pay for premium services attached to it, it still belongs to Riot. See here:L > 4.3. Do I “own” the Virtual Goods I unlock? (No. What you “unlock” is not the virtual good itself, but rather, a qualified right to access it in the Game.) > You have no ownership or other property interest in any of the Virtual Goods you unlock, regardless of whether you acquired access to those Virtual Goods using Riot Points, Blue Essence or Hextech Crafting. Virtual Goods have no monetary value. You can’t redeem them for cash. You can’t obtain any refunds for purchasing Riot Points or Virtual Goods, except as expressly permitted by us. You can find our current content refund policy here. > > We have the right to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Content—including Virtual Goods—in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. We don’t provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaim, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers we operate or control, including any Game Content attributed to your account. The sale or transfer of your right to access certain Virtual Goods, Blue Essence, Riot Points or Hextech Items may only be conducted via services approved of or provided by us, if any. You agree'd to the above statement when you clicked "I accept" to play the game. This excerpt can be found here: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#virtual-goods So I mean.. You can try, but you've already signed a contract saying you agree that you don't own it.
And to be clear: IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT IS AT THAT 'AGREEMENT'. We are not @ US (well you might be) but I (the customer) am not. There is actually few ways we can deal with it and all of them are favourable for me.
: I mean you can try. I'm telling you right now it would be a complete waste. You don't own your account. Riot does. Even if you pay for premium services attached to it, it still belongs to Riot. See here:L > 4.3. Do I “own” the Virtual Goods I unlock? (No. What you “unlock” is not the virtual good itself, but rather, a qualified right to access it in the Game.) > You have no ownership or other property interest in any of the Virtual Goods you unlock, regardless of whether you acquired access to those Virtual Goods using Riot Points, Blue Essence or Hextech Crafting. Virtual Goods have no monetary value. You can’t redeem them for cash. You can’t obtain any refunds for purchasing Riot Points or Virtual Goods, except as expressly permitted by us. You can find our current content refund policy here. > > We have the right to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Content—including Virtual Goods—in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. We don’t provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaim, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers we operate or control, including any Game Content attributed to your account. The sale or transfer of your right to access certain Virtual Goods, Blue Essence, Riot Points or Hextech Items may only be conducted via services approved of or provided by us, if any. You agree'd to the above statement when you clicked "I accept" to play the game. This excerpt can be found here: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#virtual-goods So I mean.. You can try, but you've already signed a contract saying you agree that you don't own it.
You think that Riot does own the account. And that is what I am suing Riot for. We will see who ACTUALLY OWNS the account in Finland. Riot (or any other provider) or customer. That is actually pretty serious and important. Verdict might actually ban Riot and companies alike from Finland. If they judge on my behalf.
: You already acknowledged what you said... As mentioned, the below statement is anti-semitic and just not ok - it's not even really ok to joke about. > TurboSlayer666x: haben sie > xTurboSlayer666x: sieg heil hitler > xTurboSlayer666x: s i e g > xTurboSlayer666x: h eil > xTurboSlayer666x: h e il > xTurboSlayer666x: :D It's against the ToS. It doesn't matter who reported you and I can't answer that - I'm just another player like yourself so I only have the information you've provided. Use of your account can actually be revoked at any time by Riot, it's part of the contract you sign when you start playing. However, they won't do it for no reason. Here it was done for the discriminatory and anti-semitic remark. EDIT: not to mention I'd need clarification on the three letter word Cypherous brought up, but I'm basing this off the fact it's not the one he's mentioned as you've said otherwise elsewhere. IF it is the one that Cypherous mentioned, that also incurs a ban as it's discriminatory.
And I have spare time so let's see who holds the rights to "imaginary content" in Finnish court. Some one has to be the first to establish some boundaries. We have in Finland this rule: "When you pay, you have it". There has been some companies like Google who tried our judicial system and paid. This is gonna be the example on "virtual content". You just cannot steal from customers no matter your "rules" say. We will meet at court Riot. Thank you. Come again.
: You signed a contract, you said some pretty horrific things that if it was a joke, was just poor humour, and by doing that you broke said contract so Riot are well within their rights to take the account back. League accounts are still owned by Riot, they just let you use them. At any point if you break the contract, they can take it away just like that.
Cypherous (EUW)
: D'awwww so cute you know how to bypass the chat filters, planning on learning to fingerpaint next? :P
was the word i thought i got banned from. stop white knighting.
: If you hadn’t mentioned it, I wouldn’t know it was a joke either. There have been cases similar to this, but I’ll let you figure that out. Point is, context doesn’t matter, the game can’t know if you’re joking or not. You can, however, play jokes on any voice service without the game examining the whethers or nots. Some people still may get offended by nazi jokes, so you’d better not use them. This just goes to show those who doubt the effectiveness of League’s punishment system.
of course you would not know it because there is only my messages here. MY GOD. There was 9 more ppl in that game and we talked to each others. It wasnt my solo text rampage. MY GOD.
: It's more for the anti-semitic statement that came with it, which is discriminatory and yes, get's punished pretty swiftly and severely as it falls into the zero-tolerance category. Someone had to report you to have the system act here, which means not everyone on your team saw it as a joke. And honestly it's not really something you should be joking about anyway
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BKWvY46X,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-23T10:57:54.945+0000) > > It&#x27;s more for the anti-semitic statement that came with it, which is discriminatory and yes, get&#x27;s punished pretty swiftly and severely as it falls into the zero-tolerance category. > > Someone had to report you to have the system act here, which means not everyone on your team saw it as a joke. And honestly it&#x27;s not really something you should be joking about anyway Well what did I say? Did I got reported by my team or enemy? I do not know what I did wrong but one thing is sure I do not wanna play anymore if my account can be deleted like that.
: U used one of the two 3 letter words. Enough for an instant 14 day ban. Plus you were promoting nacism, which is ironicaky also a 14 day ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Azure Dancer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BKWvY46X,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-23T10:53:23.658+0000) > > U used one of the two 3 letter words. Enough for an instant 14 day ban. Plus you were promoting nacism, which is ironicaky also a 14 day ban. <Plus you were promoting nacism I dont even know what that is. Maybe I just play Dota or HotS :D This is just outrageus and the thing you side with Riot tells me enough of this "community". Sorry if I used some "slur". My god.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > xTurboSlayer666x: i am from suport role you tiny little %%% :3 Lemmie guess, starts with F ends with G and is a homophobic slur on the zero tolerance list as there is NEVER a valid reason to use homophobic slurs in a public chat? :P Because yeah, thats an instant 14 day ban, lesson learned ;)
I got banned coz I said H i t l e r.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > xTurboSlayer666x: i am from suport role you tiny little %%% :3 Lemmie guess, starts with F ends with G and is a homophobic slur on the zero tolerance list as there is NEVER a valid reason to use homophobic slurs in a public chat? :P Because yeah, thats an instant 14 day ban, lesson learned ;)
Rioter Comments

xTurboSlayer666x

Level 12 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion