: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Balanced Kenshi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y0vgtdd5,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-03T15:42:19.430+0000) > > Mate,you are silver player,what do you understand of the game?Mostly nothing.Anyways I am done arguing with you.You just proved that your incompetent. "I'm so smart, you're all silver, I know everything but I cannot climb. Forum plz help me. QQ"
ban ryze (EUW)
: Unfair banning system
I'm happy you got banned. Haha!
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: invisible option... for chat...
Won't happen. Scumbags at Riotgames simply benefit from players getting banned because then they make new accounts and spend RP all over again to fill greedy bastard pockets.
: What makes you happy ?
Cracking League accounts and feeding ranked games with them every time someone pisses me off when I'm playing on my main.
: So responding in a non offensive manner to someone who is talking shit about you is worthy of permanent ban?
> [{quoted}](name=SorakaTopDiamond,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ABQ7AZsf,comment-id=00270001,timestamp=2018-01-06T22:38:58.401+0000) > > So responding in a non offensive manner to someone who is talking shit about you is worthy of permanent ban? Previous punishments don't go away from the record. Deal with it. Calling other players "kids", telling them "get a life" is not offensive?
: Unfair Permanent ban.
Yes you do deserve a permanent ban. The reason you got perma banned is because you been punished before and your linked chat doesn't seem so innocent either. You are calling other people "kids", telling them "get a life", responding to their negativity with more of your own and quoting received insults with "..." definitely doesn't help the case and gets you only flagged.
: I'm sure everyone agrees with you, judging from all the upvotes on your topic.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TqZ2FJem,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T14:01:48.032+0000) > > I'm sure everyone agrees with you, judging from all the upvotes on your topic. You do know that most of the LoL community is trolls, socially insecure people and children? The downvotes only show that I'm right otherwise I'd feel awkward af.
: You're just being silly now. The rank algorithm for supports is VERY different from other roles, same goes for junglers. Supports don't need farm unless you're playing a relic shield support. Nowadays, every jungle camp is worth 4 cs, so that's no problem anymore. Also the system probably sees the difference between jungle and lane minions. > What about junglers? "Gotta get those lane minions. Sry bro."? Also, yes I do this, but only after a succesful gank. Rank is calculated based on other people's performance with that champ on the same role, so you're just making a fuss about nothing now. You played poorly in the CS department compared to other Kassadins in the Midlane. Probably also in the wards category. SO yeah, that's no S for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TqZ2FJem,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T13:14:46.391+0000) > > You're just being silly now. > > The rank algorithm for supports is VERY different from other roles, same goes for junglers. > > Supports don't need farm unless you're playing a relic shield support. Nowadays, every jungle camp is worth 4 cs, so that's no problem anymore. Also the system probably sees the difference between jungle and lane minions. > > Also, yes I do this, but only after a succesful gank. > > > Rank is calculated based on other people's performance with that champ on the same role, so you're just making a fuss about nothing now. You played poorly in the CS department compared to other Kassadins in the Midlane. Probably also in the wards category. SO yeah, that's no S for you. You're being silly because you're missing the point. The way game calculates ranks is stupid. That's the whole point of this thread. Kills give more gold than minions.
: I'm just saying. Farm is a big factor in calculating your rank at the end of the game. If you have horrible farm, you're not gonna get an S
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TqZ2FJem,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T13:00:20.904+0000) > > I'm just saying. Farm is a big factor in calculating your rank at the end of the game. If you have horrible farm, you're not gonna get an S Should I get a static shiv when playing supports then? What about junglers? "Gotta get those lane minions. Sry bro."?
: Horrible farm kek For 35 minutes in game, 300 farm would be acceptable. You didn't even reach 200
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TqZ2FJem,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-12-17T12:52:23.745+0000) > > Horrible farm kek > > For 35 minutes in game, 300 farm would be acceptable. You didn't even reach 200 Right. Because getting big farm numbers is more important than winning the game. Derp.
: League is a big sad joke...
Okay, good to know that %%%%%%%%%%tes farming instead of winning games. Next time I'll just go clear minions instead of fighting players. Thx.
: Only joke here is you coming to the boards boasting about your once in a lifetime KDA
> [{quoted}](name=SEPPOTAAALASMAA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TqZ2FJem,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-17T11:46:43.079+0000) > > Only joke here is you coming to the boards boasting about your once in a lifetime KDA I'm actually complaining and not boasting. You have pretty low standards I guess and seem to be very salty about this.
Zeromatsu (EUW)
: What do you expect playing against trolls. Jhin Itembuild and score is real. Kled with 2 Hydra items. Jungle Cho by far highest cs in the whole team (and game).
> [{quoted}](name=Zeromatsu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TqZ2FJem,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-17T11:36:10.990+0000) > > What do you expect playing against trolls. > Jhin Itembuild and score is real. Kled with 2 Hydra items. Jungle Cho by far highest cs in the whole team (and game). Got a better idea on how to get a hextech chest in normals? Or should I jump into rankeds out of the blue and hope to climb to diamond so I don't find as many "trolls"?
Rioter Comments
: blocking people should also enable that you never see that person in ur team again
Lol good luck waiting in queue for an hour with this logic.
: PERMABAN NO REASON
Ha ha ha. Make more smurfs now.
: Soul Reaver Talon
: Mini game maybe
{{champion:79}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:48}}{{champion:1}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:60}}
: > _Can I game the system and boost to level 5 by constantly playing with a premade and honoring each other every game?_ > _That’s a great idea. Luckily, we’ve broken a few systems in our day, too. So we specifically built Honor so potential exploits like this give you (and your friend)** literally no benefit**._ https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008474148-Honor-FAQ Edit: You don't need someone to give you a pat on the back .-.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadówOfDarkness,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bQmNAafR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-20T14:23:25.154+0000) > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008474148-Honor-FAQ Doesn't change the fact that players who play with premades have level 4 honors already and those people are far away from sportsmanlike.
Rioter Comments

xx12xx2019

Level 37 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion