: Op gg only can guess your mmr, which is false. So you winning 13 LP and losing 24 because you made some big lose streak, it happens for one reason or another. I am now Platinum V, few months ago i was Platinum IV and i was winning around 22 LP and losing 16, but then a big lose streak happened and i fall back to Platinum V. Now i end up winning 13-14 LP and losing 20, yet i am still Platinum V because i am shielded from demotion and so i need to lose more than 5 games in row to demote, which can't happen. If i fall to 0 and lose 2-3 more games i won't fall, then i just always make 1 win which gets me out of 0 and after i can lose again 2-3 games and i'm below 0 and then again make 1 win and again above 0, that's how my MMR keeps low and unchanged untill i start lose 1 games out of 3-4, then the MMR will rise. So i'm stuck in Platinum V with very low MMR, to fix it i need to play now a lot games and make most of them victory to start gain 22+ LP and lose 16. You need to do the same, without playing games you won't make win streaks that will fix your MMR and once you fix it, you need to be careful and not make lose streaks. So don't stop playing League because you start gaining low LP, a break won't change it. Either practice normals if you think you need to learn something more or spam ranked games untill you fix it. Other thing you can do is change your role if you think that you can carry more from other lanes. And don't play champions that you have less than 50% win rate with. The league system is not broken, there's just lose streaks that drop your MMR and win streaks that increase it. Yet your division may not change or change but very little. It's funny thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Proud Weirdo,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HKpL1sbw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-03T15:46:47.078+0000) > > Op gg only can guess your mmr, which is false. > So you winning 13 LP and losing 24 because you made some big lose streak, it happens for one reason or another. I am now Platinum V, few months ago i was Platinum IV and i was winning around 22 LP and losing 16, but then a big lose streak happened and i fall back to Platinum V. Now i end up winning 13-14 LP and losing 20, yet i am still Platinum V because i am shielded from demotion and so i need to lose more than 5 games in row to demote, which can't happen. If i fall to 0 and lose 2-3 more games i won't fall, then i just always make 1 win which gets me out of 0 and after i can lose again 2-3 games and i'm below 0 and then again make 1 win and again above 0, that's how my MMR keeps low and unchanged untill i start lose 1 games out of 3-4, then the MMR will rise. So i'm stuck in Platinum V with very low MMR, to fix it i need to play now a lot games and make most of them victory to start gain 22+ LP and lose 16. You need to do the same, without playing games you won't make win streaks that will fix your MMR and once you fix it, you need to be careful and not make lose streaks. > So don't stop playing League because you start gaining low LP, a break won't change it. Either practice normals if you think you need to learn something more or spam ranked games untill you fix it. Other thing you can do is change your role if you think that you can carry more from other lanes. And don't play champions that you have less than 50% win rate with. > > The league system is not broken, there's just lose streaks that drop your MMR and win streaks that increase it. Yet your division may not change or change but very little. It's funny thing. i couldnt read it all (too long Xp)...but the same thing happened 2 me when i came back to league and as i said i lost at the begging now that a few weaks has past and i won alot (i went from silver 5 0 lp to silver 4) yet it doesnt still change...i dont mind it but it takes me a lot of time to climb
: If you win more than 50% of your games your mmr will improve (atleast if i understood the mmr system corectly) resulting in you getting more LP and climbing.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HKpL1sbw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T15:26:15.949+0000) > > If you win more than 50% of your games your mmr will improve (atleast if i understood the mmr system corectly) resulting in you getting more LP and climbing. yes thats right and i know and i've done it before yet this time doesnt seem 2 work dat way :)
Smerk (EUW)
: op.gg doesn't know your MMR, it's just a guess, quite often very wrong one. Your LP gains on the other hand show quite clearly that your MMR is too low for your rank. Keep winning and it'll get better
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HKpL1sbw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-03T15:24:10.427+0000) > > op.gg doesn't know your MMR, it's just a guess, quite often very wrong one. Your LP gains on the other hand show quite clearly that your MMR is too low for your rank. Keep winning and it'll get better so im in the elo hell X)?!...btw can u check my match history see if its normal?...caz i've been doing good in the 20 last games or so
: op.gg doesnt know your mmr, they can only guess it, which can be just as wrong as it could be right.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HKpL1sbw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-03T15:22:41.461+0000) > > op.gg doesnt know your mmr, they can only guess it, which can be just as wrong as it could be right. so im in the elo hell XD?!
: guys is MMR system broken?! :D
can some one explain this?:)
Rioter Comments
Coxis (EUNE)
: Hey MrSisco, Sadly, you can't watch replays from older patches. However, with the new replay system, you are able to record your games or only interesting sequences that you see fit. So, once you downloaded a replay, I would suggest you immediately record the sequences on which you're interested, before a new patch is deployed and therefore, making your reply unavailable. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Coxis,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EfLqoXlp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-22T22:44:08.381+0000) > > Hey MrSisco, > > Sadly, you can't watch replays from older patches. However, with the new replay system, you are able to record your games or only interesting sequences that you see fit. So, once you downloaded a replay, I would suggest you immediately record the sequences on which you're interested, before a new patch is deployed and therefore, making your reply unavailable. :) u know what...fck dat ...u give update after a weak out of nowhere and all the replays are gone #answering to a fart head Wrenchman ...stick ure records in ure as*
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi zero one two 3, With the removal of IP, you no longer gain blue essence per game. Instead you receive experience, and each level gets you a capsule of champion shards worth blue essence on disenchant (or that can give you a discount on upgrade). There are plans for some changes to this - this includes getting a flat blue essence amount alongside champion shards on level up, as well as some blue essence for first win of the day - however you do not get BE per match, but XP instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=HlGkHNEU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-23T21:21:48.548+0000) > > Hi zero one two 3, > > With the removal of IP, you no longer gain blue essence per game. Instead you receive experience, and each level gets you a capsule of champion shards worth blue essence on disenchant (or that can give you a discount on upgrade). > > There are plans for some changes to this - this includes getting a flat blue essence amount alongside champion shards on level up, as well as some blue essence for first win of the day - however you do not get BE per match, but XP instead. what?!...but thats bad:(...i mean i buy lot of icons mastery pages... we see every game giving u some credit after a match like some kind a shopping currency that u can earn by working hard and then u get to spend it to upgrade or buy the items u desire...4 me in league i love the icons release that u could buy when a new set of skins were out, now that we cant get it or buy more rune pages,gives me a feeling of frustration that the league might be going into the path of degradation...:( tnx again 4 ure supervision....and i hope that league may go back in its old days
  Rioter Comments
: WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.
reported in normal game?!...lol...why people report in normal games...i mean people play normal 2 try new champs and builds...and also why should u get baned?!...sry to hear it pal i hope it will pass
DireXcon (EUNE)
: Dude... I'm Gold V but sometimes, like in this case they did stupid "bronze" things no offense
ure gold :DDDD... then why are u upset with ure team...lol
DireXcon (EUNE)
: Gotta love the bronze teams.
dont worry dude i bronze 2 but im getting better...my friend who trained me and offered me 2 play LOL (he was diamond)told me when i fall into bronze and i was going 2 give up said me that"ull be able 2 carry the games if ure worthy 2 leave bronze...and dont worry ull get better and leave it soon"...so im still playing and im trying 2 carry the games as much as possible...dont worry ull leave it soon if u start 2 play good...just take tips and watch ranked games in higher leagues and im sure ull leave it soon...just be patient{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: There is a reason why you loose more points then you win, this reason being MMR or Match Making Rate. This MMR will look by yours wins losses what elo you deserve to be and if the system has the feeling like you should be ranked lower then you'll loose more points but also will matched with enemys with a low MMR (Goal is that both teams have around the same MMR) And this is why you loose a lot of points. So if you'll start to win more games your MMR will raise and you will get "better" enemys but you'll also be rewarded with more LP. And don't worry about your Elo to much. When i started of in Season 2 I'd play no Rankeds at all. The first time I'd play Rankeds was when I had 500 Normal wins in Season 3 and I was Ranked Bronze IV. And at that point I'd search for mistakes in the elo system and was really mad about it. I'd also be really angry at Riot because of my elo and i always felt like I deserve a higher rank. These days i realize that sooner or later you'll be at the place you deserve to be. So don't worry since if you're good enough you will become Silver or even Gold who knows. And since you'll be in the Elo you deserve to be in at some point. Try to have fun while climbing and don't be mad at your teammates since everybody just tries to have fun :D
tank you dude 4 ure helpful comment(it was really nice and i read it over and over) the MMR thing i heard it before and i think its true...so i win i get with pro players and when i lose i lose MMR and get to play with low players...yeah i think it is...so tank you and ill keep trying 2 win and get more MMR...and why not gold is good ranking XDDDDDDDDD thank you 4 ure nice share with the guys{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
kurnubego (EUNE)
: Around +25 LP per win, around -15 if I lose. Depends on people you are matched with which depends on MMR. You can increase MMR by winning more often. Thus higher w/r increases LP gainas and decreases LP loses. While negative w/r causes the opposite. Used to be +30 when climbing from bronze :D
hello and tank you 4 ure comment and congratulations on getting out of bronze (must be felling good ;D) ...but some nowadays it gives 19 LP and takes -21 LP :l also i have 3 win a row :( ...but i hope 2 join u in higher leagues XD wait 4 me! ;D
: generally speaking, if your winrate is >50% , you will gain more lp than you lose, and the other way around. i gain 20-24 lose about 18-20 though i don't play in preseasons
tank you VENOMOUS FROST 4 ure help and support about ranked games {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} but ones i was higher than 50 % winrate and i lost it took me -26LP ( also i had 3 win a row) :(
: So what you are suggesting is that players should be rewarded by their "plays" speaking K/D/A and if you want farm aswell. Since there is no other way to look at how good a player played. Because Riot ain't watching each and every game. And I have to say to you as mean as it is if you think about it a bit this idea is let's say not the best. I'll be listing you a few problems with the way I understood your idea. 1. If you would take farm in the system the laners will be raging at the jungler for taking well deserved taxes. 2. In your system solo carrying has way more value then teamplay since a person will only care about Kills/Assists and Farm while avoiding to die at all, and don't understand me wrong that is not bad. But if you take the example of the tank who is supposed to be going in first. But going in first means likely sacrificing yourself which is something nobody wants to do since that'll make you loose possible points. 3. I think that you should not have to think about: "Which action will make me able to gain the most points after this game" It should be more like "What action will give the biggest Value to my team" 4.Players over all would become even more selfish then they are right now. Every player will just play solo carry champs like Riven while other Champions with not that much kill potential will become less good not because those champs are bad but because you won't be able to climb with them as fast as with other champs 5. Your system would make "safe" champs like Jenna or Tham Kench instant bans. No matter if they're good in the meta or not, they'd just be banned because they will deny kills. I hope I was able to kind of show you why this system how i understood it is not healthy for SoloQ and the league Community in general.
tank you REDHAWK 4 ure nice comment ;)...it was realy great to read it{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} but i think 2 be ranked higher they should give more LP 2 who deserves it since i play in bronze ( lowest league XD) u lose uer most games unreasonably because of afk or troll or feed so 2 get out of it ull need 2 win more LP than u lose (dont worry i lose all the time XD)so i think giving more LP than losing it may help players (who carry in bad teams) 2 go 2 higher ranks...what do u think?...waiting 4 ure next comment
: How much LP did u get?
i myself won a game with zed 14/0/16 i got 22 LP :D and lost a game with zed 20/10/18 it took me -25 LP :( how much did u got? how much did it took?
Rioter Comments
: People want to have rewards, for acting like they should? What the actual fudge? Your reward is not to be banned for acting like a dick/twat.
i guess ure right...but some times players act more then they should,well i think dat should be rewarded and also carrying a team must be rewarded(even in enemy team)
Brolando (EUW)
: Well.. score doesn't matter that much, kills help and not dying much helps a lot too, but objectives > kills most of the time, sometimes you need to kill someone to get to the objectives like towers, but making them have to go back to base is good enough too. So just focus on farming and objectives more than kills, it works for me and I think that it can work for you too.
thank you very much brolando for the tip...and i guess ure right
Shiroe x (EUW)
: Have always wondered. If ability can crit. AHHH noob i know but hey! you gotta ask these things :)
guys stop naging about my rune pages...i bulid runs with less ip and more use...in my "ap in mid" rune page, i dont always take veigar some times u need both ap and crit...like yasuo : wehn i bulid ap yasuo i also need crit 2 so i take my ap rune page
Shiroe x (EUW)
: But you play it as well..... So? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Shiroe x (EUW)
: Then you can climb? Even if you are "fed" mid lane. Roam and help other lanes. Something i personally need to do :( We all can improve.
i do gank other lanes but they wast ther kills by diying
Unintended (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=zero one two 3,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8LOhj4gL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-12-30T10:52:09.162+0000) > > 1st if all why always my team...why not their's?!...why my tame should be noob feeders and their responsive alies...some times i play bad but lately i haven't been playing well (exams coming on)...u checked the recent match history....i mostly dont die much and get as much as kills i can...tnx for the tips didnt help much BECOUZE i already know them ( u start geting kills when ure feeded u dont farm!) any way tank you 4 help and comment you farm even if you get kills, farm is easier to get than kills and 1 kill is worth roughly about 2 minion waves
Stell (EUNE)
: So if you are indeed a good player, and it's because of Lag, how about you fix your lag issues then and start climbing?
dude i dont lag now... fixed my net mate..;) every thing is fine now
: "i mean im not a bad player" You are. In fact Bronze 4-5 (the people you play with) are the WORST PLAYERS in the league. This is the bottom. There is nothing below them. "i mostly carry the games and lead the team 2 victory..." You spam mid lane, and you end up with zed 4/12/5, 4/7/6, 11/10/7? Even your kill contribution is low... If you lead your team to something with this, it is to defeat, not to victory. Help you out of this? 1. Learn to CS better. 100 cs for 50 minute game is ... well I can say stupid, but I will be offending stupid people, becouse this is much worse. 2. Stop getting killed so much. If you dive with zed under turret, get the kill and then die, you are not cool. 3. Most people in your division have different name for wards - SPOILERS. But trust me, they are cool thing to have. Ohhh, one last thing: Dont make every game a FUCK FEST. If you are ahead, you should aim at objectives. Not start hunting and farming even more. Time to stop having thouse one hour games...
1st if all why always my team...why not their's?!...why my tame should be noob feeders and their responsive alies...some times i play bad but lately i haven't been playing well (exams coming on)...u checked the recent match history....i mostly dont die much and get as much as kills i can...tnx for the tips didnt help much BECOUZE i already know them ( u start geting kills when ure feeded u dont farm!) any way tank you 4 help and comment
avlad (EUNE)
: Why do you struggle and waste your time to achieve something useless? If you want to help yourself just stop playing this game for ranked.
: Just thought i'd mention, might want to change your runes for veigar and whoever else you play with those runes - you have crit
thank u 4 the suggestion ...but i take runes based on my gaming
Rioter Comments

zero one two 3

Level 83 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion