N2DxGoD (EUW)
: Thanks for replying to my post Zidic, So basicly you would say the champions that have less risks would be prefered for newer/Lower elo players? I mean honestly i understand why you're saying it although i do have a question; woulden't playing a champion you enjoy be better in the sense that its something you like doing and thus not start to annoy you? Then again for improving and learning i think you're probably right. i'll play a few champions that are easier to play and beginner friendly to see if i enjoy them, and if i do I suppose its for the better, If not i'll probably stick to LeBlanc& other mentioned champions as i really love playing her/them.
> [{quoted}](name=N2DxGoD,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=Lz0vNxot,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-07-13T14:28:03.218+0000) > > Thanks for replying to my post Zidic, > > So basicly you would say the champions that have less risks would be prefered for newer/Lower elo players? > I mean honestly i understand why you're saying it although i do have a question; woulden't playing a champion you enjoy be better in the sense that its something you like doing and thus not start to annoy you? Then again for improving and learning i think you're probably right. i'll play a few champions that are easier to play and beginner friendly to see if i enjoy them, and if i do I suppose its for the better, If not i'll probably stick to LeBlanc& other mentioned champions as i really love playing her/them. Its better to play champions that you can gain elo with at start because its like an investment. You have some boring games but later get a higher elo then you would have with the harder champs. One you reached higher elo you can start playing those champs you like. Theres basically two types of players, those who want to gain elo and reach challenger ultimately and those who play for fun. Once you reach higher elo you could play whichever champions you like because you will have the game knowledge to win games. I was bronze once and then I decided to get out of bronze so I played jinx for like 40 games and I reached gold and then I reached platinum 3 or 4 cant remember. All those games were pretty boring but I think it was worth it because I learned more then I would have learned if I kept playing vayne in bronze trying to makes these big plays. Now I can play nidalee for example which is a champ I struggled with a lot in bronze.
N2DxGoD (EUW)
: A Question to LeBlanc Players; Mid laners in general.
I'd say its better if you play annie, veigar and similar champions like them. They are easy to play and will give you the knowledge you need before playing harder champions. For example if your farm is bad on annie and veigar you can still win games but if its bad on a champ like yasuo or leblanc you aren't going to do anything that game. Also you will need to learn good positioning and roaming and its better to learn this on a easy champion first so you can at least win games while doing it. Get level 30 and climb ranked ladder with easy champions, then in gold you can probably start playing leblanc and yasuo. Got friends who started maining yasuo/vayne as soon as they hit lvl 30 and they have been bronze for like 1 year. They watched all these high elo plays and wanted to learn to do that. You can't do any plays like that before high platinum at least because you don't have the general mechanics or game knowledge before that. I'd say that you should play easy champions that are strong. There are many veigar and annie mains in challenger elo btw, they aren't bad in high elo just because they are good in low elo. I also recommend katarina once you have become good in mid lane, if you master katarina in a low elo she is good to climb with a long way. Personally I learned a lot from watching full length youtube videos of the champions I play. I tend to watch a lot of korean challenger since they are much better imo. Watched this nidalee main in korean challenger for a couple days and noted everything he did in routes, ganks, how he teamfights, counterjungling, jungle control and now I got 15/5 in ranked with her and one game I got 16/0 k/d/a. Watch full length laning phases of challenger players and see how they last hit and when, also when they push lane and so on. They also have a lot of tips and tricks, like how you can dive with W on LB at turret without getting hit by one turret shot (you W while the turrets autoattack missile is mid air against a minion, learned this yesterday).
Rioter Comments
Charibasa (EUW)
: How to play from behind as Yi?
You don't fall behind as him, you can't do shit until you get your full build if you aren't ahead. Not so hard not to fall behind, unless your right clicking wont work for every game. Buy a new mouse if you wanna gain elo?
Rioter Comments
Artesin1 (EUW)
: What does it even take to get an S+???
I went 16/0/10 as nidalee and that gave me s+ just a few games ago, also another games before that I did 17/4 and one 17/6 with TF and got s+ with both but I had like 300+ cs. I think cs makes a lot of difference. Also got another s+ few games ago with nidalee where I didnt have a lot of kills and a few deaths but I still got s+, I think it was because of all counter jungling and roam or something
: Jungle champs
I just started maining nidalee... check my match history xD http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/61699716#matches I guess I just found my champ to high elo, recommend her highly. But I checked your lolking and you got good stats on adc, you should play adc until you get gold and then start jungle because adc is so much easier to carry with in low elo. Will go faster that way. Even though gold is also low elo, probably at gold 1 it starts to get different.
shellom (EUW)
: Fear of playing ranked
Dont read the other comments just read this: Play more ranked games. I had the same thing and I was bronze when I was like that, I played more ranked not giving a shit if I win or lose because if you are good enough to gain rank then you will and if you lose then just keep play and you will get good enough to gain elo after some time. Play more ranked, thats what helped me. I dont play a single normal game ever since I realised that you should just play ranked all the time until you get diamond.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
zidic (EUW)
: Looking for 3v3 team
zidic (EUW)
: Looking for 3v3 or 5v5 team and/or ranked queue partner/s
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Diniel (EUW)
: Semi-Serious Any Rank - Looking for ADC/Mid/Jungle :)
Im gold 2, was plat 3 last season. I play bot,jungle,mid in that order. I'd like to join
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Last season i managed to reach Diamond 5 and im currently on a pretty big winning spree in plat 2. At this rate it feels like i'll be back pretty soon(hoping this week). now some points: > master tier players, while being in PLAT 3. would be nice some proof, that looks questionable, difference is too big. > I have 4 accounts. All at different elos, but would it be weird if I said that my SMURF account is right now in Gold 1 while my main account is Gold 5? this could be because you don't take games to your heart that seriously, so you can climb easier, i heard this some youtuber mention. > I was bored so I invited him to a 1v1. this doesnt prove anything, this is something bronze ask for. 1v1 shows only a very small part of skills needed in this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fyyBtMss,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-15T16:50:35.097+0000) > > Last season i managed to reach Diamond 5 and im currently on a pretty big winning spree in plat 2. At this rate it feels like i'll be back pretty soon(hoping this week). > > now some points: > > would be nice some proof, that looks questionable, difference is too big. > > this could be because you don't take games to your heart that seriously, so you can climb easier, i heard this some youtuber mention. > > this doesnt prove anything, this is something bronze ask for. 1v1 shows only a very small part of skills needed in this game. Yeah I agree with all your points, especially about master players being in plat 3. There is literally no way a last season master would be platinum 3... Maybe a last season high master is maybeeee at diamond 1-2 or probably low master (because of the dynamic queue) but no way in plat 3, too big difference just as you say. Can't even compare the two tiers.
derpystin (EUW)
: the reason why i dont like to play ranked
If you are a good support then you CARRY your adc and not the other way around. You say that you can only show your potential with a good adc. What does that even mean isn't that obvious? If you are playing in a elo with bad adc's then that means that your opponent has a similar level adc... Do you understand that? It means that you can still have impact on the game its simple math. Out of 100 games you get just as many flamers and afk as your opponents does so just play the game, stop blaming others, climb elo and then continue your life or w.e
: So why are lower elo players climbing, while last season veterans can't climb?
You're just blaming the system you are right at the elo you belong. Btw plat 5 is pretty much still gold. I was platinum 3 last season and I got there from bronze to plat 3 in four months and not from luck... you can maybe climb a divison or two with luck but you will fall right back again, what are you on about people climbing with luck lol? So I started gold 5 this season and i've been able to climb to gold 1 with ease. The only people suffering from the new system dynamic queue is people who are diamond+ and definitely not gold or plat. Everyone are just at the elo they belong if they have played enough games stop blaming others.
Rioter Comments
Aïndrid (EUW)
: haha lol, why though? Does the matchmaking get fucked up? xD
> [{quoted}](name=Aïndrid,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=nBEq4RjF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-12-28T20:54:37.466+0000) > > haha lol, why though? Does the matchmaking get fucked up? xD Its a really small difference between silver and bronze to be honest, I just recently climbed from bronze to platinum 4 and the only divisions I started to see a significant difference in skill level were silver 1-2 and gold 1-3.
Aïndrid (EUW)
: Bizar ranked ending?
your gonna drop to bronze in less than a week it don't matter. Happend to me and my friends. (not trying to be mean or anything even tho it sounds like it lol)
Bombardox (EUW)
: why do people hate zed ?
You tell me, on your match history I can see that you recently went up against a zed who went 16/4 and was bronze 1. Rofl.
FixxeS (EUW)
: and when you reach challenger what will you do?
> [{quoted}](name=FixxeS,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=mZLQoc8O,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-12-27T23:19:44.944+0000) > > and when you reach challenger what will you do? It's about the way there, you are too short sighted
FixxeS (EUW)
: what makes you still playing league??
i play to get challenger one day, already went from bronze to platinum 4 this season
: LF Jungler , ADC and support for My 5vs5 ranked team Plat 5 +
Hey, i'm platinum 4 and I play adc. I would like to join.
ZyXEL EUNE (EUNE)
: If you write "gg izi" or stuff like that at the end of the game, open this thread
You're just a bad loser and those who say "gg izi" are bad winners. Theres no difference between you.
: hacker stole my acc plz help!!!
zidic (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=zidic,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FEQ7j4mR,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-12-26T16:15:57.480+0000) > > We can see you in the video, mirror bro. Just wanted to say that in case that wasn't intentional, lol.
Wrâth (EUW)
: Answering questions about the game (Soloq master atm)
Aette (EUW)
: Rengar OP?
31/4 Rengar = "Rito plz oh my gawd so oppp plz nerfzie"
The Bank (EUW)
: Eu West Ranked team LF for Sup ( Plat )
I am platinum 4. I main mid and support. I might join but first, could you tell me the ranks of the guys in the team?
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: Why make a smurf in the first place? (I will only accept the 1 reason I deem valid).
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OOv8ENiL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-12-25T22:10:14.251+0000) > > Why make a smurf in the first place? (I will only accept the 1 reason I deem valid). A fresh start, new identity. People still know who you are when you change name (Lolking, similar sites). When you make a smurf you make a completely new identity.
: automatic penta recording
This make no sense, basically your asking for a full replay system. It starts recording from kill number one so 60 million players each month X amount of kills they get on 1 month X amount of time it takes to record = Massive cost for riot to buy servers that can hold this kind of footage. Lets say it deletes every non penta , still it would overload. Riots not gonna pay for this since where is the profit in it? None.
Rioter Comments
JokerrQ (EUNE)
: Thresh Buff
Get out of bronze first before u post these things
Rioter Comments
: Oh, wow, I'm going back. It was about when I started Uni in about November time 2012 that I joined League, with persuasion from the Games Society. My first PvE game I played blitz... mid? I think? I picked him because he was a robot XD
> [{quoted}](name=The Noble Poro,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZdOu8y8d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-23T17:50:30.734+0000) > > Oh, wow, I'm going back. It was about when I started Uni in about November time 2012 that I joined League, with persuasion from the Games Society. My first PvE game I played blitz... mid? I think? I picked him because he was a robot XD 4 years and you are silver 4? I started playing ranked 5 months ago and im platinum. Played like 10 rankeds in s5 when I just hit lvl 30 in december but yh.. How much do u really play?
Begiragon (EUW)
: little question hope someone can help :)
Why would you want to play there? You watch too many streams. If you however speak the language then theres no problem here.
µµµ (EUW)
: This is the sort of stuff im having to deal with... Man what is the point in the aggression? :(
> [{quoted}](name=Kaussaq,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YlWzlUYw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-12-22T14:23:51.628+0000) > > This is the sort of stuff im having to deal with... Man what is the point in the aggression? :( Because you're acting all innocent. You got a two week ban which mean that a rioter personally looked over your game and decided that you are so toxic that you can't play for 14 days so people can have a better experience at the game.
: I wanna give this account a Draven main name
Im gonna steal all these names on my smurfs by tomorrow
: for anyone leveling up his smurf on west. add me.
Added you , lets play right now
Astroii (EUW)
: Who do you think the most difficult champion is?
Vayne, Riven, Yasuo, Lee sin, Azir, Cassiopeia, Twisted Fate, Zed, Kalista. If you don't think these champions are mechanically hard then you are in too low elo and don't realise it because of ignorance and because they are easy to play in low elo.
: Is Riven a noob champ?
Riven is in the opinion of LCS players and high diamond-challenger one of the top 3 highest skillcap champion (the better you are the stronger she is). Her being a noob champ in low elo is an entirely different thing. Yes, she is a noob champ in low elo since she don't require a lot of skill. I'd say that riven starts becoming hard at platinum because at that point people know how to play around her. You will also need flawless mechanics to 1v1 pretty much any champion and vs a ranged champion you WILL lose if you are in at least platinum. However, if you are like high dia+ then your jungler will make sure you dont lose those matchups but its quite different from platinum and lower. Pretty much= Bronze,silver,gold,platinum5,4: Noob champ, easy to win with. Platinum3,2,1,Diamond,master,challenger: Hard champ, difficult to win with.
: Here is an interesting idea. Put an Age Filter option in the game.
Lol..... Ok where should I begin... First of all, everyone will just put a false age.. everyone. Second, there are 12-13 year olds who are diamond+ who wont find any games since in that high elo they will be the only ones at that age (maybe like 100 people, diamond - challenger). How long do you think their queue will be? In diamond probably a couple hours and in master-challenger it wont exist. Just BTW I know for a fact that there are 12-13 year olds in dia,master,challenger that goes in my little brothers school which I also went to. Honestly, one of them got me started with this game lmao..
: Been playing since season 2 ☺
I climbed from bronze to platinum by practice everyday and it took me 5 months to get plat 5. I can help u climb if u want, just add me (im bored, been tiliting for 1 week ^^)
: N 809 lee sin world (lolskill) helps to master lee for free
Dude, Please. I need you. Can you please play with me and give me tips? I just hit platinum after 5 months of consistently playing ranked and climbing from bronze to platinum. Now in plat i've lost 5 games in a row but im simply having a tilt right now and hopefully my luck will turn soon. I've put a lot of thought into maining lee sin because of hes all over comp and playstyle. I have just never quite understood routes and what to build on him and when to gank and stuff like that. I'd really like some help. Added you (im online right now btw) My goal is to reach diamond and I think I can get there by next season with lee but I need help on improving with him
Kljestic (EUNE)
: Tiers = V IV III II I Divisions = Bronze Silver Gold Cancer Diamond Master Challenger What's the problem?
> [{quoted}](name=Kljestic,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=hM0bYBAt,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-16T16:39:51.110+0000) > > Tiers = V IV III II I > Divisions = Bronze Silver Gold Cancer Diamond Master Challenger > What's the problem? Oh, you just have them mixed up. Its the opposite. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_system
Kljestic (EUNE)
: 3 divisions* not tiers. Real challenge is climb to diamond. Get trough cancer I mean platinum.
> [{quoted}](name=Kljestic,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=hM0bYBAt,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-12-16T12:17:01.467+0000) > > 3 divisions* not tiers. Real challenge is climb to diamond. Get trough cancer I mean platinum. What are you talking about, if I climbed 3 divisions i'd be bronze 2. I climbed 3 TIERS = Platinum from bronze. Bronze, Silver + gold + platinum = 3. 1 + 1 + 1 = 3.
: 5 months really long lol
> [{quoted}](name=Aeröplane,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=hM0bYBAt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-12-15T22:47:08.728+0000) > > 5 months really long lol 5 months to improve so much that you climb 3 tiers?
IcyzoR (EUNE)
: Can a silver player reach platinum?
Lmao bro i was bronze 5 months ago, im platinum now
Show more

zidic

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion